cbr.com/things-that-turned-out-bad-mutants-cant-get-aids/
cbr.com/no-seriously-the-x-men-cant-get-aids/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a damn thing.

>Apocalypse wants to destroy the world to reshape it in its image
>has 100,000+ nukes at his disposal
>"lulz better send them to space instead of nuking the entire planet"

his character was one dimensional, boring

Magneto's arc from family fan to murder machine was straight outta a Mel Gibson film

not a bad flick, not a great one either

For me it's when magneto stops magnets path by creating big X with the long metal material

Fuck. I meant when he stops apocalypse*

Storm didnt talk more

X-Men movies are generally decent movies held together by good performances from their actors. The new actors were not as good as the old ones.

Also, Apocalypse while powerful was pretty boring. But then again most people don't realize that people like Apocalypse, Ultron, Thanos, and Darkseid are very 1 note villains with little complexity. When you try to make the villain complex (Spader Ultron), fans bitch about it. When you keep your villain one note (Apocalypse) critics bitch about it.

>Apocalypse wants to destroy the world to reshape it in its image
Shut the fuck up, he wants to destroy homo sapiens, not the world.

This is a good complaint. They even deleted a decent scene with her and Xavier. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend looking it up

>Spader Ultron
>Complex

He was pretty one dimensional as well. Most the complaints are how they turn him into a quipmaster that's hard to find threatening.

>what went wrong
they kept casting that insufferable lawrence cow instead of this one

Magento speaking broken polish just killed it for me
Also a guy with a blue fucking face, looking like something out of Stalker just strolls through a crowded market and no one even cares, i mean come on

nothing
it was what it was and didn't try to be anything other than tha

>wants the most powerful mutants to fight at his side
>picks a dude with wings

>wants mutants who don't suck cock on the regular
>picks Olivia Munn

What went wrong? They made a film that was earnest and fun, in a time when audiences only want somber chamber pieces or sarcastic quipcore.

What part of it was fun?

Singer's X-Men movies > Nolan's Batman movies

Wrong. X-Men 1 was worse than The Dark Knight. Days of Future Past was better, though.

The Dark Knight isn't better than jackshit. The movie is a poorly shot mess.

So was the whole "all is revealed" from apocalypse when he saw the Phoenix supposed to be a dark Phoenix foreshadow for another movie or just that he realized he wasn't the strongest god like mutant

Let's agree to disagree.

Honestly? Who knows, it's just guesswork at this point, I honestly doubt they'll go near the Dark Phoenix storyline again, not even with Shi'ar shenanigans.

kill yourself you 90s born poofter

Hate to break it to you, but that's an objective fact. So disagree all you like and be wrong. TDK is Nolan trying to be Michael Mann and failing as bad as Snyder trying to be Malick.

To me it seemed like a set up for another movie. They're milking the shit out of this franchise to the point where the continuity is beyond fucked.

They covered Oscar Isaac in blue make-up beyond the point of recognition, hindering his ability to act.

I can see where you're coming from but I still can't agree with your conclusion. It definitely had its moments.

I could never took seriously any of the villains with their silly clothes.

0/10
Ain't no way they were going to let the strongk females (one black) be on the bad side forever.

As always with progressive equality shit, predicting the plot is just a matter of guessing to what extent the females are being manipulated by bad men and/or manipulating buffoonish men - one thing for certain they want to imprint is that women are supremely effective. The rest was pretentious analogies.

2many characters
mess of a fucking plot
not using the two actors who made the earlier films enough

Wrong. X-Men Apocalypse is about sjw's trying to destroy the world.

No Wolverine to bring in the extra 250mil they needed

Two things

>Jennifer Lawrence
>shitty GoT chubby actress

>No Wolverine

AKCHUALLY

Quiet.

felt like nothing new

>chubby

I don't even want to know what you consider skinny

She was fat as fuck in the movie, she had sausage fingers and a puffed out face.

Literally a fucking cow

>Watched this like 3 weeks ago
>Don't even remember much about it or that I watched it till I saw this thread.

That's speaks volumes. I do remember that Wolverine is in it, even tho it makes no sense age-wise since Logan is an old man but they are kids given that I remember in the cartoon Wolverine and Cyclops and Jean Grey were all grown ups. Hell Wolverine even wanted to bone Jean Grey but she wanted to bone Cyclops

Wolverine is over a hundred years old, he was born in the late 1880s.

This has been common knowledge for awhile now.

Very good observation. You should submit this to imdb under mistakes on the X-Men Apocalypse page.

And he has been looking like a middle aged man for 100 years now. His looks don't scale at all.

Apocalypse felt kinda weak honestly.

Fuck you, that was the best scene in the movie after Quicksilver

And everyone who isn't a mutant would die from the nukes.

Ultron was never supposed to feel threatening.

it could have easily been two parts. If they weren't so fuckin greedy, they would have been able to flesh out apocalypse and shown magneto as a real physical threat. Part 2 could have shown a dystopian egypt (aka syria) where the four horsemen rule, meanwhile, we would have seen awesome shots and dialogues of jean and scott bonding and testing out their powers. At the same time, we could have seen quicksilver be quippy and shit and learning about his father through xavier. It could have been real comfy, user-san.
What a missed opportunity, man.

And all of the mutants would die with the nukes as well, poindexter.

The director directed this movie with his dick and not his actual talent. To many twink orgies behind the scene. Nothing wrong with being a homo but do your fucking job first and stop hiring twinks that you want to fuck that cant act for shit. Make a fucking movie people want to watch. Im getting really fed up with this gay shit in hollywood. Most people dont give a shit if you are gay but hollywood constantly pushes this gay shit and its getting old this is why people arent going to the movies as much. Only a small % of the world is homosexual but if you watch any movies or tv shows now you would swear it was like half the world is gay.

She could still pull it off with full makeup and shit.

No they wouldn't. This was a part of the point of First Class.

Back to Cred Forums you alt-righter.

Yes, because of his healing factor.

i literally loled

what ps2 game is this

Yes they would, genius. Earth would end up uninhabitable due to the nuclear fallout. Shit, the only mutant who has ever survived a nuclear explosion is sniktbub and that was bullshit anyway.

>Magneto kills hundreds of millions of people around the world
>gets to walk away at the end of the film with no issue

>CAM

The plan of the bad guy in First Class was to start a nuclear holocaust that would kill all humans and leave mutants as the survivors. Mutants supposedly have immunity to radiation.

if i was from pol id would have said kill all the homo. I clearly said nothing wrong with homosexuals and the fact that you can not have an open dialog tells me something is clearly wrong. But whatever think what you want.

HEEEEEEEEY

BORIS THE ANIMAL

>Jennifer Lawrence in Mystique makeup for all of 40 seconds despite her entire character motivation through 6 films was being proud of being a mutant

>Magneto kills thousands of people but no one seems to care

>a good 75% of the cast is superfluous

>Apocalypse looks like shit

>Critics bitch on Man of Steel for the destruction of the city
>X-men Apocalypse does the same, but the whole planet
>Critics say nothing

I should add that she remains looking like Jennifer Lawrence during an entire scene that explicitly states at least three times that she's in a room that cancels their powers.

You can have an open dialogue about it with your alt-right friends at Cred Forums. Have fun.

in ur mum

>looks like a whale in motion, but a total qt in photos

How the fuck does she do it?

X-Men Legends 2

>Critics bitch on Man of Steel for the destruction of the city
Wasn't this what fanboys were complaining about? And they did talk about that in regard to X-Men. It's a shitty non-criticism anyway. MoS has bigger problems than that.

>deleted scene where Scott tells Jean she looks like Boy George

Fucking hilarious.

Not exactly, he wanted the ones who could withstand the fallout to survive, I don't think they ever claimed they were immune to radiation.

Too many uninteresting pleb mutants in these garbage films.

The difference is that it's the near god like villain who destroys half a planet. Superman is as strong as Zod and there doesn't seem to be much of an attempt to lure him away from the big metropolis.

I think it was claimed. In the scene where Charles reads the mind of the crystal lady, after Magneto binds her neck with metal.

All they had to do was make Apocolypse articulate and able to be gigantic whenever he wanted but they failed at both.

I think they used all the articulate shit on Magneto.

"no"

We done now?

it was easy . he died too soon.

Pretty much everything except for Quicksilver.
It's my 2nd worst movie of the year.

What's your best? The VVitch?

>Evan Peters
>Michael Fassbender
>Oscar Isaac
>Tye Sheridan
>Nicholas Hoult
>James McAvoy
>Huge Ackman
>Twinkcrawler
>Ben Hardy

How can one kino have so many top quality husbandos to choose from?

Apocalypse was a fucking manlet, for starters. And he looked goddamn ridiculous. The Horsemen get about 20 seconds of backstory each, and about as many lines. Which is a plus in favor, because who the fuck wants more Olivia Munn? It had the same problem every third movie has, it's trying to be like 6 movies at once.

It's still fucking pure kino compared to X3.

So is Havoc dead?

>Magneto speaking broken Polish and Poles not finding his accent strange
>he's also apparently some kind of rich labourer with a car and a mansion
>somehow communists want to arrest a person that is obviously an enemy to USA

I expected Magneto to kickstart the Solidarity movement. That would be enjoyable schlock. What happened instead was him killing his fellow labourers and destroying Auschwitz for some reason.

No he's on Macgyver now

>somehow communists want to arrest a person that is obviously an enemy to USA
>arrest Magneto
>trade him to the US for political prisoners/ rights to a McDonalds so you can eat more than just vodka every day

come on son

Green Room or Swiss Army Man

>Darkseid
>one-note

Nigga what

>vlcsnap
Capeshitters everybody.

Ah, indiewood mediocrities. So surprising.

Also
>CNN reporters getting to Magneto's house in communist Poland under 24h

I haven't seen a good AAA movie this year.

Concorde?

You wouldn't know an AAA film if it shoved a dildo up your ass.

>implying they would even be allowed through the border
80's is martial law in Poland. It's kind of waste of setting if you think about it.

Dumb ang generic villain of the week plot fell flat after the engaging and satisfying story of Days of Future Past

Casting one of the best actors currently working and covering his face with make up and prosthetics and making him do a stupid voice

Fassbender and McAvoy look like they're about to burst into laughter in every scene where they have to say their terrible lines

It never felt like a cohesive whole, it's like they just settled on having Apocalypse as the villain and then filled the movie with shit they assume every X-Men movie should have, including the stupid Quicksilver which was only there because people liked it the last time

I don't think Havok and Cyclops' relationship as brothers was fleshed out enough for me to give a crap when the former dies.

Fuck you too.

It was fucking retarded to make Havok the older brother and doubly so removing the fact that Cyclops saved both he and his brother from a midair plane accident by slowing their fall with his optic blasts.

Quicksilver was shoehorned in, the special effect of his running was laughable and his arc, little there was, was without conclusion just because.

>what went wrong?

The criticism in this thread ranges from anal retentive nitpicking to shallow cynicism. The movie was fun and better than most of the big budget blockbusters in recent history.

Elaborate. I didn't find anything extraordinary about it. It was just so basic and forgettable.

>Are you sure you don't wanna stay buddy?
>No helmet Charles, you can convince me to do anything.
>Haha get out of here you mass murdering rascal.

I don't think he was really shoehorned in, but the snorricam WAS pretty goofy

youtube.com/watch?v=7jKr3Dq0uVw

This is the year of particle CGI effects. It's really noticable in this, Gods of Egypt or Alice Through The Looking Glass.

didn't win. this should have been a two parter with the old guard losing in the first movie, and the new mutants led by Cyclops and Jean saving the day in the second movie(10 year timeskip in between).

Never said it was extraordinary, but it's one of the few blockbusters in the past few years that is actually shot like a traditional film.

jean grey is the 3rd strongest character in all of marvel universe whats the point of villains

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

What are you talking about? Most of the action scenes are just a crappy set with wide cheap looking SFX shots to try and give it a sense of scale. It looks terrible. This film had so many painfully bad greenscreen shots that it made me feel ill.

I thought it started really well. I also liked Magneto's scenes.

But there's a trend now with capeshit to shove in more and more. More characters, more subplots. I can see the meetings: the more characters, the more chance we have to connect with different demographics.

Then you have a move that has too much going on, and while different demographics might connect with it on a superficial level, no one connects with it in-depth.

I was just about to say I thought the Jew-illuminati were better than this but in writing this out I realized the problem: they know what they're doing. They take an established franchise then expand scope to get more people to pay to see it. No one really gives a shit because the plot and characters are sub-par, but they are banking on that not decaying the weight of the franchise to the point where they will see a new one.

It's a pity Jews are so concerned with money and aren't more in love with the concept of good art. I suppose when you're so neurotic that living hurts you, you don't really appreciate what it means for something to be beautiful just on its own

I've thoroughly enjoyed the entire X-Men series up until Apocalypse.

It tried to cram far too much into far too short of a time.

Days of Future Past = Greatest X-Men movie, come at me bro.

>is actually shot like a traditional film.
What did he mean by this?

I watched Days of Future Past for a second time after seeing Apocalypse and it really is a lot better. Sure the time travel shit makes little sense but it never gets bogged down by pointless cameos and other shit that plagues franchise films.

Also the theatrical cut is superior to the one with Rogue. They made the right call cutting her scenes from the movie.

Won't argue with that, although that isn't what I'm talking about. There was much about X-Men Apoc that was like a big budget B-movie.
X2 is easily the best. DoFP is the most overrated, and why it's seen as so much better than Apocalypse is beyond me.

>Also a guy with a blue fucking face, looking like something out of Stalker just strolls through a crowded market and no one even cares, i mean come on

They explained in the movie that since the Washington DC incident, mutants have become more accepted by society.

catastrophic cast and mediocre script

I mean Hollywood films before they were lost to chaos editing and the language of TV movies and advertising. Not your gay ass samurai movies.

She had her agents tell the producers that she was having allergic reactions to the makeup. They offered her non-allergenic make up. Her reps then addmitted she wasn't happy with having her face covered so much because it doesn't help her brand. So they rewrote scenes.

They should never have let her have so much power in the first place. There was no reason for her to be as important as she is. No one likes her.

Any proof of what you're saying that isn't a blind item? I mean Jlaw is a known cunt but I've never heard about any of that rewrite BS

It was good except for Jlaw.

Apocalypse >>> BVS >>>>>>> Civil War

says the marvel fan boy who can't admit that he was absolute utter shit

storm was fucking terrible

Way fucking better than Halle Berry ever was.

Too bad, because Shipp's cute.

The Phoenix YEEEAARGGHHHHHHHH scream was fucking spot on though

Quicksilver OP as fuck.

>The Phoenix YEEEAARGGHHHHHHHH scream was fucking spot on though

compared to what?

>Defending Quipbot

>lol it's fun just turn off your brain who cares if it was forgettable as fuck and no one talks about it anymore
At least CW and BvS still have threads despite them being the biggest turds.

He saw the Phoenix.

Whether this means X3's "suppressed personality of Jean" Phoenix, or "cosmic entity of life in the universe" Phoenix, is anybody's guess. But Apocalypse wants, wanted, for his people to grow and show their true potential. Jean let go, unleashed the Phoenix, and all was revealed.

Cred Forums here, they aren't immune to radiation.

They can't get AIDS, though. So there's that.

>They can't get AIDS, though

>shitty script
>too much money wasted on expensive yet forgettable special effects
>too many boring side characters
>Jennifer Lawrence looks like she's being forced to act at gunpoint(thankfully I'm pretty sure her contract is finished so hopefully we won't have to see her again)

You know a movie is shit when even pretty talented actors like Oscar Isaac can't make it interesting

It's a mutant thing.

cbr.com/things-that-turned-out-bad-mutants-cant-get-aids/
cbr.com/no-seriously-the-x-men-cant-get-aids/

They're different enough genetically from normal humans that they can't get AIDS, apparently. That's really all there is to it, crappy writing or not.

Why would the comic book writers behind X-men make up that fact about the universe?

Is it like a plot point at any point in any of the stories? Why would it be a plot point?

Nothing. Was perfect. To say it wasn't is just a Cred Forums meme.

It vaguely comes up from time to time, but not often. You see it in the issues with pictures in those links, once or twice later, and then Marvel killed off all the mutants because they don't have the film rights, while saying it's because they're going in new directions with the X-men franchise.

>me is good guy
>me is bad guy!!
>me is good guy again :)

same shit every time

JLaw looked like she didnt want to be there at all, like she could barely hide her contempt.

>Wow.. it only took 4 of you to kill me
>You all had to use your ults too
>Jean Grey sure is balanced, not OP at all

>everything should be black and white because i am autistic