Spoony Thread

Where did it all go wrong?

follow up question:

Where did Iron Liz go so right?

Linkara was a fool to let this QT trap slip away before she reached her final form.

She was still an ugly man when he was her nasty cock slut.

That's a dude; you fags

No, that's a qt trap waifu.

THIS is a dude.

>... I know, Cred Forums... I do know. I can't get the bad content to clear...

KEK

RIP Spoony

Linkara is gay, deep in the closet but gay, the more ironliz looks like a woman the less attracted he is.

Is that from one of the stories he wrote on literotica? Are those still up?

When Scarlett left him.

When she left Linkara.

He's coming for you.

I'm pretty sure Iron Liz outright said Linkara decided to call it quits when (s)he decided to fully transition. Linkara was so deep in the closet they had to send a fucking expedition to Narnia in order to find him. Then he send for a black monster, apparently.

His/her twitter feed is pretty much Cred Forums at this point. I doubt Linkara the libcuck would share the same values

>His/her twitter feed is pretty much Cred Forums at this point.

Which is a shame because she at least knew his tabletop stuff unlike Spoony who can't hold a thought for longer than two minutes.

I'm okay with trannies doing their thing, so long as they have the right opinions.

Does this make me a degenerate, Cred Forums?

There's no difference.

it makes you an idiot, in several different ways too

Genuinely scarier than every horror film in 2016.

In what ways specifically?

>spoony shills for sharia law in twitter
>I tweet to him cautiously because I know he's a hothead, I make sure that I mention I'm a fan of his and I'm on "his side"
>I tell him that sharia is objectively a nad thing for western and european world
>couple of hours pass
>check if he has responded
>he blocked me

Not that I wanted to argue with him, but c'mon now.

Liberalism is just one of Spoony's many mental disorders.

>it's a spoony streams a game at 3 am and yells at his fans for joking in the chat live stream episode

Dows he seriously do this?

>Iron Liz became sort of womanly
>JesuOtaku is a guy

2016 is a weird year.

>It's a "Spoony streams on Youtube to literally 100 people (30 of whom are from Cred Forums and Cred Forums), and gets butthurt by every single negative/troll comment, bringing up comments made 10 mins earlier and seething from them, and then banning his actual fans for helping him with parts he's clearly stuck on while not doing anything to the trolls, and when he isn't seeting he's just playing the game silently with no commentary" episode

I fucking loved that night (Ausfag so not sure what time it actually was), but it was great.

No, because he doesn't even stream any more.

>tfw fapped to Iron Liz

I realise most of you grew up with these people and as such the nostalgia is strong, but jesus, let it fucking go.

How can someone who "riffs" on things have such thin skin?

Also my god JesuOtaku is an absolute trainwreck.

>someone trolls/jokes in the chat
>spoony "ignores" it
>15 minutes later spoony references to that troll/joke and get super angry
>pauses the game, implying that he didn't actually ignore the joke and that the trolls really got under his skin
>browses through chat history to see who made the joke
>browses the history for good 5 minutes
>finds the prankster/someone who made a similar joke, and bans him
>proceeds streaming in complete silence

Remember when Doug completely annihilated Trump with his genius political satire?

Didn't she use to be an anti-gay Christian?

who is this qt?

Yes, and now she's a male.

Yes. Also used to post on Somethingawful.

Blaire White, savior of the white race, with the most feminine penis you've ever seen.

Talk about a complete 180.

>Linkara
>liberal
He's a registered Republican.

Any news on Latza

He riffs on things because it distracts from having to criticize himself.

>He's a registered Republican.
Because he was a Christian conservative when he was 18. When he went to university and as he grew up, his politics changed. This happens to a lot of people, which is why pointing out that they're a registered whatever is a garbage argument.

He's still a Christian conservative. It's just that he really likes feminism because it tells him he can fuck traps without being gay.

I do wonder who he'll vote for this upcoming election.

Linkara is With Her.

Going JewWario mode

Linkara is a right wing ultra conservative, deal with it faggot.