What did he imply?

what did he imply?

he meant that marriage is between a man and a woman and homosexuals should be shot

shinji knew melon man was creepin on the youngsters

This isn't appropriate for Cred Forums but, hell, it's a cudgel embroidered Ainu image board after all.

Shinji, at this point, is still on the verge of pubescence. He respects Kajii but is disrectful of his ways of using his masculine attractiveness to manipulate the women around him, especially the women that Shinji has grown to respect and have become his surrogate parents. When Shinji sees a generous act he automatically assumes it is some kind of ploy to gain his favor. He uses his observed knowledge to attempt to shame Kajii in this regard.

Does it work, were his instincts correct, Hell, I dont know.

Gtfo weebshit

This isn't appropriate for Cred Forums but, hell, it's a cudgel embroidered Ainu image board after all.

Shinji, at this point, is still on the verge of pubescence. He respects Kajii but is disrectful of his ways of using his masculine attractiveness to manipulate the women around him, especially the women that Shinji has grown to respect and have become his surrogate parents. When Shinji sees a generous act he automatically assumes it is some kind of ploy to gain his favor. He uses his observed knowledge to attempt to shame Kajii in this regard.

Does it work, were his instincts correct, Hell, I dont know.

Kaiji was the office slut and fucked literally everybody but Shinji, Rei and Asuka, much to her protest.

implying him and shinji didn't get kinky in the melon patch

Anyone notice the irony that Kaji was more of a mother to Shinji than a father. and Misato was more of a father to Shinji than a mother?

What's ironic about that?

>mince

??

Shinji is mincing.

literally retarded

>implying

Kaji was a bisexual pederast. Much like the majority of Cred Forums.

>and I loved him[Kaworu] too

Huh?

What was that anime back in the 90s where the main character was a chick superhero type by night, but by day dressed up like a man and was a teacher? "His" teacher buddy at school was some big dude with, I think blonde hair?

kek he walks like C3PO

Utena?

do you mean chic superhero

Not that one. It was pretty mainstream, pretty sure it showed on Teletoon. When she was in superhero mode, she wore black clothes with a cape and wide brimmed V For Vendetta style hat. When she was in male teacher mode, she wore big glasses.

Cyber Six

THAT'S the one, thank you sir.

I guess it's not really an anime. Seemed that way in my hazy memory.

Shinji only likes boys his own age

Always laugh my ass off at Shinji's gait here

My only compain about NGE is that they made Asuka have genuine feelings toward Shinji. Doesn't make any sense even if they share a common fucked childhood with neglected parents. Shinji is a betafag.

She wanted someone more pathetic than she was

>he fell for the alpha/beta meme

You drop your fedora on the way here famalam.

>Loves to be the most popular kid in the cool
>Secretly wants to fuck the biggest loser

Still makes no sense.

>Kaji hitting a lesbian
>Lesbian getting moist

???