I've been watching the sopranos, and there's something I noticed that caught my attention...

I've been watching the sopranos, and there's something I noticed that caught my attention. Whenever Tony is not the character being focused on in a scene, he is depicted as being far colder and serious than in scenes where he is the focal point. This is something that's actually there right? Or am I just looking too deep into it?

Tony is an asshole and you see him more as such through the eyes of other characters.

nevermind he's the boss he's paranoid and a hypocrite with baggage from his father he knows what hes into and fucking whores and eating gabagool is what fuels him

>Tony is an asshole
Is he? He just seems more misunderstood than an asshole.

He loves his family and has his sweet side but he really is an asshole.

He's selfish and hypocritical just like you

He is a cunt. Power totally destroyed him. And he never admitted his father's terrible influence on his life.

>Tony = Shinji
>Livia = Gendo
>Johnny Soprano = Yui
>Melfi = Rei
>Carmella = Asuka
>Christopher = Toji
>Paulie = Misato
>Furio = Kaji
>Leotardo = Keel Lorentz

The Sopranos is the NGE of Western Television.

holy shit what a faggot

I know I'm a loser but I'm glad at least I'm not a weeb

Imagine having Tony as your neighbor. Do you think the experience would end with you not thinking he was an asshole?

Kino post, famm.

I like NGE as much as the next guy but this is extremely dumb and wrong.

>I like NGE
Go back to rec.arts.anime.misc.

Next guy here, anime is fucking shit.

But NGE is pure kino.

Hes a dickhead mob boss, his words are final. In the end, his goons and his family know he loves them

Imagine you being head nigger of the crips, you the boss, you take shit from no one

>pull a real-estate scam with the assemblyman behind New York's back
>they find out
>John is willing to accommodate him and not mention it to Carmine
>Tony flips his shit instead

Why did he go out of his way to make bad blood? Their relationship seemed good before and it wasn't much money in the grand scheme of things.

>mfw Sopranos and Evangelion are my most favourite shows ever

You don't have to be a weeb to enjoy Evangelion. I hate most chinese cartoons too.

Fuck off anime posters.

He is a member of an organized crime syndicate. There are no misunderstood nice guys in that business.

>you take shit from no one

Except the members of the bloods who want to kill you, your second in commands who want to off you to get to your position, and the members of law enforcement who want to lock you up for the rest of your life.

get the fuck out of here with your weeb shit

Paulie and Sil should be Shinji's friends, Misato could maybe be Gloria?