Someone tell me what to watch. I've spent the last month watching KOTH...

Someone tell me what to watch. I've spent the last month watching KOTH, watched 8 and a half seasons and I can't handle Peggy anymore.

peggy is the best character.

How can you even say that?

I cant stand hank either..

There is one episode where his rental american car is upgraded to a range rover...

Now most people would be happy that they got their car upgraded to a luxury car but not hank...

He complains about it being european and is embarresed to be seen driving it...

Most people would be fucking HAPPY to have their car upgraded to a luxury car...

The only reason he fucking complains is because he is a redneck from texas who thinks everything needs to be American...

What a stupid character.. I cant stand hank.. Fuck this shitty show.

I don't remember the episode, isn't the fact that its superior to his old car very in your face?

>range rover
>superior to anything

Peggy is a hilarious character if you can get over your autistic rage and learn to laugh at her.

Kek same as me I started watching a month ago and watched 10 seasons. Fucking hate Peggy too.

Bill>bobby>cotton>hank>dale>boomhauer>G. H.>luane >>>>>>>peggy

not the best character, but a great character indeed. If you end up hating her it's because she's a very well written character.

Thats the one where hes old pickup truck gets destroyed by a train and he buys a new one.

dale>>>>everyone else>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>peggy

I dont mean she is the smartest ir most likeable. but she is the best written most real character. the barely literate spanish gag is fucking hilarious on its ien, especially since my 9th grade spanish teacher sounded exactly like her, but it just led to the idea that peggy was retardedly confident. which was cringe done well, but also this hugely positive message. this moron woman fails all the time, but she also wins big when she wins.

I fucking love peggy.

Wrong, it's the one when they go to Montana and only range Rover was available

>god tier
Hank, Dale, Cotton, Bobby, Bill

>great tier
Kahn, Buck Strickland, Minh, Peggy

>good tier
Luanne, Boomhauer

>decent tier
Nancy, John Redcorn, Joseph, Connie, Didi

You type like a 13 year old girl trying to sound deep.

Hey, OP here, still waitin on a suggestion. Anyone? I'll watch anything at this point. Also Peggy defenders pls leave.

KOTH becomes fairly mediocre at this point, so I think you can stop watching.

watch beavis and butthead

Bob's Burgers.

>I can't handle Peggy anymore.

That's the point you fucking pleb

This

My name is Earl.

how to spot a nu male

Enjoy your shit box american car you poor taste pleb.

Just because you will never be able to afford a classy ass pimp ride.

Futurama
American Dad
Bob's Burgers
F is for Family

There are two types of people, those who appreciate the writing of Peggy and those who get frustrated with her.
Smegma.

Also, OP; check out the show Delta State. Youtube has all the eps. You won't probably like it but check it out regardless

Sailor Moon
House
Trailer Park Boys
Daria

>and I can't handle Peggy anymore.
Peggy is the ultimate pleb filter.