How did she become a meme?

how did she become a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jm4N90lAoW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pedophiles like movies where regular people pretend to be action heroes.

then she crossed them by hitting puberty and having opinions.

it's weird how she doesn't have an ED page

what opinions?

Obnoxious feminist bitch

This is how

>what opinions?

the kind that makes Cred Forums ball their fists up like Arthur

nah she crossed us by just developing a shit body

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

see?

She tattooed her daddy issues onto her body and made a passive aggressive instagram post about it.
Very funny stuff.

You will never hear her morning fart in the bathroom after a heavy night of drinking and late night drive thru McDonald's

Link please?

juan pablo was the final nail in the meme coffin

when she started to transition into a man

because those evil neckbeard males in those anime image boards keep making fun of her

is this shopped

maybe, maybe not

she could be the first female joker

HONKA HONKA

how do I get hooge like chloe

that is one huge mouth

I looked and I think I am wrong on part of it, couldn't find the instagram post.
She got the initials of all her family members including her sister that died 3 days after it was born before Chloe was born tattooed on her thigh.
Everyone except her father.

Kek

HGH, Bull shark testosterone from Chile and some weight gain 4000

cruel&funny/10

is this the not photoshoped one?

Yes

>tfw you are a child start who is put on a pedestal and expected to become a great beauty so you take the back seat on life and dont prepare yourself physically for adulthood and you morph into a horrible androgynous disaster who could quite literally be mistaken for the opposite sex

kek nice and subtle

She shilled for Hillary and the pedos got upset that her body developed kind of weird.

when somebody put her on steroids

Thank you for making me laugh, user.

and she got blawked

she got fat

Is that a scar?

Is that Chloe's mom and her gay brother in the back?

i dunno about her mom, but yeah that's Trevor

would you guys pretend to be gay for her brother just so you could have chloe pass you the potatoes at christmas with the moretzs?

her bro is pretty good looking, so i'd rather go for him since he's not built like some abomination

I would rather get gang fucked by a pack of african-american gentlemen than cuddle with this greasy wannabe twink

she looked like she was gonna grow up hot when she was young but her body betrayed her... and she stayed in spotlight the whole time, what more do you need

Her entire career is a meme

is she still banging the Beckham kid?

why is she so thick? why hasn't she lost weight or done anything about it?

She done.

nothign she can do about it, she's got kesha's body

terrible genes... Cred Forums men love to complain about how women have life on easy mode but, to be fair, at least every guy can get jacked, but if a girl is stuck with a terrible body shape, she is really stuck

>A literal hivemind
Yes.. Twitter sure is the go to source for well founded opinions.

>she looked like she was gonna grow up hot when she was young but her body betrayed her

And that's usually when they all of a sudden discover "feminism"

lol

No one knew who she was until she put on the mass

what's next for her career?

ywn get pegged by chloe until your asshole turns inside out. why live familys

Killing Batman

So her only mistake according to Cred Forums is that her body isn't enough of a sex object?

Boy, you gentlemen must have it hard when your dicks are doing all your thinking

She turned 18 and then all you pedos moved on to the next up and coming 10 yr old to lust after.

she used to have that morris agency spam her across this site like crazy

she literally launched her career off the autists on here

NFL linebacker

Plenty of women with good genes that still go under the knife

wahhh woe is me awww poor ugly bitches tfu faggot they can go to the gym but they dont cause they are dumb cunts

10/10

If, they're over weight they can and can look ok, but you can't change that box shaped body, a guy can look "ok" if jacked but a woman...

I don't even get it
There are so many cunnys out there
Just move to the next one? Why they have bully her, espescially against the k family cancer

so we should praise this monster now?
just because she left humanity behind

there are such convincing shoops that i dont even know if shes all that hideous anymore. it doesnt matter. shes becoming my little fuck goblin fetish

the best thing ive ever seen

You think that would work?

Where did all go wrong?

fucking sjw cunt

>that weird colored water
>shart water

She got fuckin ugly dude, thats all there is to it

>First is cute and skinny
>Starts to gain weight and becomes ugly
>Suddenly is a leftie feminist
Im starting to see a pattern.

kickass came out she was a pigface little girl and pedos loved her.

is that a knockoff, that's not ram man's face, just what the fuck do you think you're getting away with here user?

It's not an original it's from some weird ass "Classics" series. I just googled it and picked that one. didn't notive the face till you pointed it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=jm4N90lAoW0

why are you lying to me, you think I won't be able to find you? this will not stand

Yea, her mom is a goblin. She was doomed from the start.