BRAVO LUCAS

BRAVO LUCAS

POTTERY AT ITS FINEST

Other urls found in this thread:

scified.com/news/star-wars-fan-theory-suggests-snoke-is-actually-mace-windu-with-supporting-evidence
youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Mace Windu 's lightsaber is a clue.

>Mace Windu used a purple lightsaber - a symbol of balance between light and dark sides of the Force. Even combining the colors blue and red make purple.

>It's documented that Mace Windu was one of the few to possess the ability to utilize both light and dark aides of the Force during combat. Snoke also shows a serious obsession with balance between both the light and dark sides, as shown in The Force Awakens.

scified.com/news/star-wars-fan-theory-suggests-snoke-is-actually-mace-windu-with-supporting-evidence

>the oppression of da siff will neva return
>returns as a sith

BRAVO JJ

>Kylo Ren uses Mace Windu's signature move.
As the video below illustrates, Kylo Ren is seen using Mace Windu's signature "back spin and slice" move. A move no other Jedi really exhibited in previous films. It makes a lot of sense that Kylo would have learned this move if Snoke, his teacher is I'm fact Mace Windu.

>The list of supporting arguments go on for a while and I encourage you to give the video below a watch. It's certainly an exciting prospect to consider going forward with Episode VIII next year.

youtube.com/watch?v=-xBRxofNI3Y

>turn Vader white after he got JUST'D
>turn Windu white after he got JUST'D

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

>>Mace Windu used a purple lightsaber - a symbol of balance between light and dark sides of the Force. Even combining the colors blue and red make purple.

that's dumb, Sam just wanted a unique color that wasn't blue or green so he could stand out in AoC

imagine being such a vapid uninteresting loser that you care about the star wars franchise

>Snoke also shows a serious obsession with balance

????????????
he got da vertigo or what?

fan "theories" are the worst

So whats the evidence or is it just these stupid conspiracy theories

>he uses JUST
Keep your shitty forced redditor meme off this board you faggot.

What do you think brainiac

I can't wait for the solid year of rumor mill schilling with VIII coming up. It's going to be so much fun watching you faggots shit it up.

>Snoke's vendetta with the Skywalkers. Mace Windu was betrayed by Anikan Skywalker when he was about to execute the Emperor. This would have been more than enough to solidify his hatred and push him to the dark side.

>Speaking revenge on the Skywalkers by infiltrating the minds of their offspring, turning them to the dark side as well.

holy shit

JUST RELAX

Snoke isn't anyone from the prequels, JewJew and Disney are scared to reference anything from the prequel trilogy because 'fans' hate it so much.

>EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA
>FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO JAJAJAJA

It's been documented that Samuel just wanted a purple sabre, actually.

Checkmate atheists

>people get wiped out in the movie
>there are some serious wipepouts maan

such a stupid thing to say, SL Jackson didn't care at all, just there for the money

I have my own hypothesis about disney and Star Wars. I'll call it the "prequel razor," because I think they will take an extremely wide berth away from anything related to the prequels for this first trilogy of films and side stories for the foreseeable future.

This is the main reason I doubt Mace is related to Finn and him being Snoke and all that. I pretty much doubt any prequel related "theory" for this reason. Disney seems to know enough to know the sequels are poison to a large portion of the fanbase.

Samuel Jackson may believe his character to be alive, but Yoda and Obi sure thought he was dead within the logic of the films they believed themselves pretty strongly to be the only ones left. It also follows and is shown that the Sheeve and Anakin no longer thought of him as a threat either.

SL Jackson did a lot of real horrid shit where he goes over the top and when he needs to actually do it to breathe some life into a lifeless piece of shit film he's just bored.

Snoke is Padme
Cap this

>there is a man out there who's so stupid he thunks JJ will make a reference to the prequels

Lol. Nigga blew up Coruscant

It would make sense. This way they could have a Snoke Finn "I am your father" moment

>tfw snoke is just the evil that existed within Darth Vader

Snoke is clearly Lando. He swindled Han by having Kylo kill him.

>it's another shitty Snoke theory

A E S T H I C K D O U B L E S

can't let this go unchecked

Classic Lando! What a slimy, no-good, double-crossing swindler!

nice

>yfw snoke is piccolo and anakin is kami

WE

I may be a loser, but I will never be as much of a loser as these adult men that get so invested in fictional childrens stories

Are you the chosen one?

I was 16 like you once too. This feeling of being above everything shall pass one day.

it's a known fact that if there was anyone between the light and dark side their colour would be grey.

oh when the dubs

oh when the dubs

oh when the dubs come checking in

I wanna beeeee inn thaat numbeeerr

who is this dubs demon?

WUZ

mace windy

ayy lmao

Didn't that meme come from here?

>revenge on the Skywalkers
like mace would blame his kids, dumbest thing since Darth Jar Jar which wasn't even a new theory when it exploded

Retards, dubs are if there are two same numbers.Quins is 5 numbers. this is a quins.

Don't go blamin' George for Disney's fail...

>Han never forgave Lando for scratching the Falcon in RotJ

you idiot the filename clearly states that she wears a dubs dress, duh

Lucas sold the franchise to Disney 4 years ago. he isn't responsible for this SJW shitfest that is 7 8 and 9.

is this /dubsgeneral/?

dem legs

While I hope Mace Windu reappears, maybe in a book or cartoon or something, nah, Snoke isn't Windu.

Are the writers conspiring against the watchers?

literally the most entry level sci fi ever created

Arin hansons/egoraptors wife

>shitty clickbait yt videos are considered news to some journalists

a massive e-celeb sloot with literal fetal alcohol syndrome

and you find her attractive lol

I don't find her attractive it was a

J O K E
joke

He literally fucking didn't, but as far as I know, that would be a completely logical conclusion to make, and they were so oblivious to the events of the prequels that they were ignoring what people might assume based on them.

>red and blue make purple
>snoke -> smoke -> grey

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

You can't really reference the prequels. They happened over 60-70 years ago everyone who existed at the time is dead. The prequels will always be canon just don't expect too much

The very moment where Jackson requests a purple lightsaber and Lucas deciding that might be a good idea was caught on tape. I guess that was staged, but I doubt it.

>conspiracy theories
More like really shitty clickbait. Really worse than any "just a game theory ;)".

Friendly Reminder

grown men who spend hours a day discussing star wars are participating in cultural genocide

Just for the record cause it seems like literally everyone forgets every time there's a new Snoke theory:

He's been confirmed to be an alien, not a human. So any theory about him being a human character (Dindu, Vader clone, Sheev clone, etc.) is automatically invalid.