/got/ general

Post your oc edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Luwin
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
imdb.com/name/nm3280686/
indiewire.com/2016/09/emmys-the-americans-keri-russell-matthew-rhys-win-1201727802/
ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-game-of-thrones-characters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

frogfu is the true heir edition.

What triggered you so bad? You some kind of pathetic small dick SPH cuck bitch? I bet you don't even have a cock.

>tfw too intelligent for GOT

This thread sucks so much.

>look how fucking big Balerion was, compared to other famous movie dragons

Best map, coming through

>Jory, you've got something in your eye. Lemme get that for you, bruv.

Pic of the manuscript for Dance, Coldhands is NOT Benjen.

>carcosa

Bravo George

>they removed this helmet because normies complained that it was "silly"

I love that little nod. Carcosa reminds me of Sarnath in the Lovecraft mythos.

>The Assassination of Barristan Selmy by the Cowards David Benioff and Dan Weiss.

>inb4 the Hound is reddit

I know some of you are the epitome of contrarian shitlord, but just because a lot of people like something, doesn't mean you have to dislike it to be a special snowflake.

>little nod

GURM copied so much shit from Lovecraft and Chambers it's unbelievable. All those Ironborn and Asshai legends are a complete rip-off.

I love that they absolutely nailed the look of Pyke.

I guess you're right, I mean "what is dead may never die" is basically ripped straight from the prayer of the Cthulhu cult. But I don't hold it against him, Lovecraft/Chambers are based as fuck.

>Did he violate Septa Nutella? Even if he just loomed over her, he's essentially direct proof of the falsity of her faith, something she's spent her life devoted to. If he did violate her, she'd have come to the realization that not even death is an escape, as there is nothing beyond this mortal coil.

Season 2 Jaqen was GOAT as fuck.

>Season 2 was GOAT as fuck.

Why was Arya so fucking stupid and didn't tell him to kill Tywin

I didn't read the books until after season 6 ended. Hardhome had me on the edge of my seat though, I thought for sure Jon was doomed here.

Tywin knew of a Qohori(?) blacksmith who could reshape Valyrian steel. Theoretically, would that guy know how to make new V-steel, if Dany had a dragon there to temper the shit? Or is there more magic involved than just dragonfire?

I think dragonfire making valyrian steel is fanon. Maester Lewyn learned to do it in the Citadel, it's not that rare.

Favorite battle scenes?

Blackwater > Watchers on the Wall > Battle of the Bastards > Hardhome

Blackwater felt absolutely huge with all the different viewpoints. Watchers on the Wall had an air of desperation that the Battle of the Bastards just couldn't quite match, since I knew the knights of the Vale were gonna show up. Hardhome was great, but it wasn't so much a battle as an absolute slaughter. The ending shot of the Night's King reanimating the dead while Jon watched helplessly from the boat was quite chilling.

Btw did anyone make an >implying gif of the Great Sept exploding?

I fucking hate the map in GoT. So lay, like something a child would draw. I have a rectangular piece of paper? Better draw a rectangular island!

The first Mountain was great, but Thor is my favorite. Dude's fucking huge and terrifying.

>dat sword

He has a babbyface, not threatening at all. The original looked pretty brutal.

You're not wrong, but Thor's body is fucking scary huge. In that pic of him next to the Oberyn actor, his fist is like the size of the other guy's head.

and looks 10 years younger than his "younger" brother

fuck him... I bet some faggot got hots for him, cant imagine why they didnt go for the original guy, theres no way he could not find ~2 weeks to shoot those few scenes

Was Bobby B /ourguy/?
>inb4 butthurt faggots who haven't even made the eight try to slander the great Stag King

I think you guys are exaggerating. Thor is pretty young, but he doesn't look that young. First Mountain has the better face for the character, but Thor has the better overall look imho. Plus his voice is baritone as fuck.

He has literally newborn smiley face. cmon dude, this can't be one of most feared people in seven kingdoms

I think each actor's look sort of suited their position at the time
#1 was a big angry fucker
#2 was Tywin's bitch
#3 was a massive intimidating beast

You're telling me you wouldn't piss your pants if that dude was charging you with a 6 foot greatsword?

Heartsbane confirmed for best sword in the show.

given how whimpy i am, hell yeah i would.
but in books he was big bad and ugly. he only cut him to big boy part

jeez
>in show they only cut him to big boy part

I still don't know what you're trying to say

let me simplify shit for you
>old mountain good
>new mountain bad

>in show they only cut him to big boy part
Are you trying to give me shit for not understanding that "sentence"?

I'm guessing you tried to say "in the show, they only cut him to give big boy a part", but the fact that you couldn't get it right in two attempts is forcing me to not give a shit. Good day, sir.

g'day m'lady

House Stark were kind of retarded, but they didn't deserve the avalanche of shit that came down on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=dpDkYZWeeVg

Yes.

Smashed prince emo who tried to cuck him. Treated Lannisters like the pieces of shit they are. Tried to eliminate Tardaryen fucking shits who end up fucking an entire continent soon after his death.

Bc she actually acted like a child in the book

>Maester Lewyn learned to do it in the Citadel,
Yeah... I'm gonna need to see a source for that

He tells it to Bran after Bran asks about something related to magic. Forging a Valyrian Steel chain signifies that you've learned the mysteries.

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Luwin

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

>signifies that you've learned the mysteries
Or rather that you've been humbled and lost your curiosity.

Ok I thought that might have been what you meant. But I don't think he literally forged the thing himself. It's just an expression they use for "Finishing the course".

Daily reminder that Rhaegar was an autistic rapist.

I felt Battle of the Bastards was more intimate and felt like actual war.

Actually Rhaegar wasn't raping Ned's sister. It was implied she had run with him because she loved him

No it wasn't, it's just what pathetic Rhaegarfags convinced themselves because it ruins the image of their Gary-Stu prince.

Wouldn't you if it looked like this?

Are they dare I say it, literally our ship?

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age?

Literally North and South?

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire?

Literally undeniable chemistry between Kit and Sophie?

Literally dead cause Sansa's gonna die this season?

Literally BTFO cause Sophie again says she wouldn't do it and doesn't like jokes about it?

Will we ever see them nude on the show, anons?

Jon/Dany takes precedent for me. Sorry.

Not fit to be bred, not fit to be wed

That'll be too weird i still remember when Arya was a little pipsqueak :3

They don't forge a new Valyrian Steel link, they just have to reforge an already existing piece. That is possible, but making a new one isn't because all the spells and info was lost in the Doom of Valyria.

Reminder that House Targaryen dies if Dany "Mirri Maz JUSTed" Targaryen weds Jon and that Sansa's been disinherited by Robb's will and is a traitorous bitch.

Branaerys and Jonarya are the only true ships

who dat?

sad trips for Barry
;_;

Never ever. The backlash would be too great. The audience saw them grow up before their eyes and it would be too weird. Plus I think even D&D would find it too awkward.

It wouldn't die out. One kid would get Winterfell (probably a younger son) and the other would get to be King. That's if they can both have kids still, which I think they can. They haven't made a big deal out of Daenerys not being able to have kids in the show.

>Implies Targaryen line dies with Dany
>R + L = J confirmed last season

Nigga please

>Daenerys not being able to have kids in the show.

Yes they have . They literally brought it up after 4 seasons of no one mentioning it.

It does die if Jon's wife can't have kids, which Dany can't. He'd have to have bastards, which he won't do, or wait till she dies, or better, marry someone else.

He wanted to wake the dragons from the stone, he needed Stark blood for that

Shit, meant for

I forgot about that line. I think she's going to die anyway, with Jon on the throne. That's the only way there would be peace. If someone like a Lannister or one of the other great families took the throne the rest of the families would always be scheming to get on the throne. It would never end. A Targaryen is the only one they would accept as legitimate.

As I said, autistic rapist.

>If someone like a Lannister or one of the other great families took the throne the rest of the families would always be scheming to get on the throne

Yeah at this point a lot of the other Houses wouldn't be accepted besides Stark or Targaryen and Jon's both.

Lannisters just wiped out Tyrell, so Reach is pissed

Tyrell's wiped out and hate Lannisters.

Arryn only has a weak sickly boy as Lord in the show who's controlled by a guy who killed Joffrey (word will probably get out cause Olenna will rub that shit right in Cersei's face)

Martells are wiped and Ellaria killed Myrcella and rest of Westeros doesn't care for bastards or kinslaying

Baratheons are extinct

Tullys are Tullys

Ironshits are Ironshits

The Tardaryens are extinct. By the end of the series Westeros will return to be a bunch of individual kingdoms, like it was for thousands of years and should be.

He also wanted to birth the price that was promised, the Song of Ice and Fire™

>kills 12 men in his old age and wearing no armor
>assassination

Fuck off, Aemon Dragonknight was assassinated, best fucking swordsman of his age besides Cregan Stark and he dies to two Toyne shits who weren't even good enough for people to speak of how great they were or their names

Jon is a Targaryen, even if he's a bastard. If Westeros returns to individual kingdoms, they would die against the White Walkers. There would also be serious bloodshed from all that's happened. The only way to resolve it would be for a King to solve it all diplomatically.

That would lead to endless War like it was back then, Targaryen rule or rule under one House provides more peace and unity

Nice baseless speculation, but it's much more likely that the Seven Kingdoms would cease to exist as an entity after seeing what having a central rule brought them.

Only a few people in the world know how to reforge Valyrian steel and have to learn from people in Qohor, doubt Westerosi people would be ignorant of Maesters also being able to reforge it and stealing the Qohori people's franchise.

As this user says forging it just means they finish the course and learn the lesson and then can just rework another metal's link in your chain to link up with the Valyrian steel one.

In the books, the three dragonriders will be Dany, Jon and Aegon. The three of them are literally blood of the dragon.

>baseless

Top kek.

The Seven Kingdoms fought each other all the fucking time before Targaryens came, that's a fact. They go back to being separate, won't be long until whatever blood ties they have with each other, which are limited since most families married their bannerman's children, don't matter and they go back to warring all the time to get land.

Things can get very bloody when it's half a nation fighting the other half, but much less bloody and more peace overall compared to seven separate kingdoms.

Literally our waifu

Best female character taking into account martial skills, noble background, and current company.

When Brandon Stark becomes king, she'll be his queen. She'll be remembered as the Frog Queen who helped Bran the Rebuilder reconstruct Westeros from scratch.

This. He needed a child with Stark blood for the blood sacrifice to wake the dragons from stone. I don't know what he had planned for Elia and her kids but he was planning something big. It's a good thing that nut Rhaegar died and the Mountain put the family down easy.

Will Dany really spare Aegon when she finds out he might be a Blackfyre fucking shit?

took me a few seconds to get that joke, after nuright trumpfags ruined Cred Forums forcing me to leave I think I am finally losing my racism

So I guess by now they're filming that high stakes scene

>According to our sources, the show is currently casting two young Northern characters. Their names are unknown, with Game of Thrones being just as careful on their notices as they were last year.

>The first is a 16-year-old Northern girl. They’re looking for an actress with a northern accent to take part in what’s being called “a high-stakes scene with leading cast members.” Her physical description isn’t specified, except for her needing to be white.

>The second role is for a 10-year-old Northern boy. He appears to be a part of the same “high-stakes” scene as the teenage girl.

>(Info added 6/18: ) These particular roles will be filming in September and October. We’ve also heard there are other child roles being cast at the moment, but we haven’t received any more details on them

Since we already have Kit and Sophie in Belfast as of Wednesfay, this scene probably concerns them.

Hope we get a pic of Sophie with dyed hair soon to confirm she's started filming

>74693495
>FINEST MAN I EVER MET YOUR GRACE

He also thinks Daenerys doesn't have "the taint".

He's a good man, but he's a terrible judge of character.

>responding to a post from almost 14 hours ago

lmao, dude, what are you doing?

what am i looking at

just came back home and that's where my last F5 was at ;_;

As dead as /got/ is any discussion is better than no discussion is it not?

So after the botched abortion that was season 6 I felt I had to re read the books to get my story lines straight. Decided to listen to the audio books and they're great. Any who part of the story are you most looking forward to continuing? I for one can't wait for Davos to go to Skagos and hopefully we'll see Osha again.

This!

only female character not to get the stronk womyn deadpan badass fauxminism tumblr pandering treatment and/or be completely retarded & useless

/ourgirl/

>As dead as /got/ is any discussion is better than no discussion is it not?

I guess

Why look forward to something we'll never get except in show form?

The show disappoints, but at least it delivers.

->Please protect my rape baby Ned!

The King of the Weirwood Throne

Who are you quoting?

>D&D in BTS videos refer to him as Coldhands Benjen
What did they mean by this?

0% chance of mercy either way

bran can't be king

not fit to breed

not fit to lead

Well she might marry him if only to consolidate power and not be labeled a kinslayer. He'd be half Martell and have the backing of the Golden Company who while a sellsword company, are made up of a lot of Westerosi exiles who are more cultured, trained, knowledgeable of Westeros and have more connections than some of Dany's troops.

If she considers Aegon legitimate, she may also see him as the only continuation of their line since she still doesn't think she can have kids in the books and as a male he could pass on the name and bloodline.

You really think Dany is going to kill him if he's a Targ?

nice meme

literal 12/10

>hnggg gurl some prophcy tells me I gotta bang you to save the world

Ok based

Rhaegar was 20/10, he doesn't need to spit game to get pussy, that's for lesser men

anyway.

king bran is inevitable.

because 9y/o childs witnessing someone torture&kill people in front of their eyes will always want to take him out first before thinking about which political opponents they should get rid of.

People expect kids in stories to be as smart as adults in the modern worlds...

Some fucking genie appears to a bunch of 9y/o kids in 2016 and ask them for a person to kill and half of them will say stupid fucking shit like the guy who bullies them or the teacher to gave them a C or their mum because she won't let them play Pokemon Go.

No i think arya is just retarded.

House Stark has been close to extinction too many times because the Lord couldn't have kids, NOT FIT TO BREED, NOT FIT TO LEAD.

FERTILE LORDS ONLY

>Some fucking genie appears to a bunch of 9y/o kids in 2016 and ask them for a person to kill and half of them will say stupid fucking shit like the guy who bullies them or the teacher to gave them a C or their mum because she won't let them play Pokemon Go.

9 y/o kids in 2016 are not comparable to the kids in asoiaf on any level, idiot

>D&D adapted the Mercy chapter for three seasons

see

Yes. 9y/o childs than to be retarded, Q.E.D.

That's the point, they're supposed (the 2016 kids) to be smarter right? They go to school and all that. Yet they would all answer stupid fucking retarded shit to a question like that anyway.

So how can you expect Arya to do any better?

It was two seasons but still yeah that was the most boring thing this show ever did. Dorne was worse but at least it didn't take up so much time.

But Arya had direct conflict with the Lannisters. If she made them lose the war, there would be no more tortures. She was just fucking stupid. As always, Tully genes ruin everything.

Just don't reply to him. He's not even trying or basing his meme on anything, he's just doing it to troll you.

The average kid doesn't have a brother fighting a war against people who want to destroy his family.

About to start this series, what should I expect

Uh no. I was actually referring to the fact that GRRM wrote all the kid characters as if they were around 5 years older than their actual ages. And then when you take into account the wartime circumstances they live in etc, no, arya is just an idiot.

a drop in writing quality and a rise in 'splosions as the series progress.

ned dies

Insufferable characters, a hundred storylines that lead nowhere and will never be resolved, indistinguishable "exotic" names, poorly planned plots, pink fat dongs and diarrhea.

is sansa to blame for eddard's death?

A really good first season and then it just goes downhill after that. Gradually at first. You might think S2 is on par with S1 even, but by S3 you'll start to feel the writing slipping. By S5 you will not even be able to tell it's the same story.

Is Quaithe watching her shit through the starlight?

- Preston

That rests entirely with Joffrey. The Lannisters had it all planned out that he'd join the Night's Watch, they wanted him disgraced and out of the way. As long as he lived he could still wield his influence over House Stark to prevent war, they were going to use his honor against him that way. But then Joffrey the shitheel went and executed him and there was nothing to prevent war.

Yes.

He might never have been captured if Sansa didn't fucking sneak to the queen in the first place.

new preston

The Starks were hopelessly out of their depth, and you forget Eddard himself went to Cersei and stated his intentions to her like an idiot. He turned down an offer by Renly to usurp the throne after Robert died. The downfall of Eddard Stark could be blamed on Sansa in part, but Eddard himself owns a lot of the blame. His death, however, is entirely the fault of Joffrey. It was nobody's decision but his, and he actually went contrary to the plans of his own House in ordering it.

George will tell you that Sansa, Littlefinger, Ned and Joffrey are to blame in some part for Eddard's death.

Sansa for telling Cersei, but Ned moreso for telling and warning Cersei of what he knew, Littlefinger for betraying him and Joffrey for choosing to execute rather than let him take the black

Any guesses on what it could be?

flashback scene

>Season 4 - the actual kill "fine little blade, maybe I'll pick my teeth with it"
>Season 5 - the lead-up to the kill, Arya is on a job but gets distracted by a Westerosi she knows and hates, he is incited and lulled with the promise of sex
>Season 6 - the context, Arya is somehow involved in a play based on the events from the first three books

>Arya washes dead bodies: the season

You mean OYSTERS, CLAMS AND KEKOLDS: The Season

I'm fond of
>Arya gets hit with a stick: the season

I'm guessing some indoor scene and the girl and boy will be some Karstark and Umber relatives.

Doubt it, it calls for a high stakes scene with leading cast members, if it's a flashback it won't have leading cast members

doesn't that make it more original, though? since it's not all curvy like most world maps?

tourney at Harrenhal?
D&D realizing there are more houses in the North? Maybe the Manderly?

>India in the East
>Africa in the South
>Middle East in the centre of the map
>Europe/Britain in the West

isaac is considered main cast

Well, yeah. It is pretty much Earth. George has said so, it's just not "our" Earth.
You could also put France and Spain into Westeros too, and a few other western European counties.

Why is it that at least one Valyrian decided to head South to find what was going on in Sothoryos, but none ever ventured East past Ulos?

But he'd only be one leading cast member, it calls for "leading cast memberS"

theyre not going to be specific about how many people are involved. the point is that the leading cast IS involved

Sothoryos is very dangerous, there could be similar setbacks in Ulthos. It seems like an Australia analogue so who knows? It doesn't seem very vibrant on the map so long journeys might not be possible because of lack of resources.

why does dany care about westeros so much when she could just conquer all of essos

Well then I'm still gonna stick to something involving the North specifically post BoTB and dealing with the Umbers and Karstarks.

Muh birthright. Muh vengeance. She doesn't really have any personal desire to go there it's all put on her by her family and people invested in her family's return to power.

Also not even Valyria at the height of their power could conquer all of Essos, one bitch and 3 dragons wouldn't get far.

westeros is more civilised and shit and her actuall 'home'?

She views Westeros as her birthright. Essos is much harder to conquer via dragons, too. They're more advanced than Westeros and have anti-dragon weapons.

yes, scissoring too

Dany has literally never been to Westeros. She was born on a boat and raised in Essos her entire life. Everything she knows about it she learned secondhand. Most of her fond memories are from her childhood spent living in the Free Cities in Essos. She has zero personal connections to Westeros. If not for her family and various benefactors filling her head with notions of her family's claim to the throne she likely would just want to go back to the Free Cities and chill there.

>more civilised
Westeros is definitely not on the level of the Free Cities. Braavos is almost Renaissance levels. Once the White Walkers come and winter strikes in force, I'd imagine Westeros will be moving in that direction as well, since the peasants will have more power as a labor force since there will be fewer of them.

Mfw the normies actually said oysters clams and cuckolds in a reaction video

Well Ulthos isn't the only thing to the East. There seems to still be land stretching from Essos past places like Carcosa for example. And the Saffron Straits could be a good jump off point by ship to try and fly your dragon along the Straits to head further East where you can go North into Essos or South into other potential parts of Ulthos.

She was born on Dragonstone, but you're right. She's not doing it for herself. That's what her speech to Tyrion was about.

why are we supposed to root for a foreigner to come take over rulership of a country shes never even set foot on

>Believes herself barren
>Still wants to conquer

Yeah, I think she is doing it for herself.

oh by the way were going to see dragonstone next season

Even though they had dragons, I don't think the Valyrians could afford to extend themselves so far. They couldn't hope to hold all of Essos or they'd spread themselves too thin. You're right though, more of the world should probably be explored by now.

I don't think it's what she really wants for herself, though. Everyone's told her that that's what her goal should be and she's followed along, but she'd probably be much happier if she could just live in some house in Braavos.

You aren't. The books are a lot more even handed in their portrayal of Dany but the show makes her out to be some kind of messiah. While Dany does have good qualities she's also caused so much chaos and destruction. Book 5 was basically a look at how she's managed to completely destabilize an entire region and bring bloodshed on a massive scale despite her noble intentions. The show makes it seem like it's not her fault and everybody else is to blame.

I'm not saying they needed to hold or conquer Essos, just explore stuff.

One of them decided to heck out Sothoryos and was gone 3 years, yet none ever sought to explore further East instead

In universe there's really no explanation. Out of universe, George wants them to be in the dark about their world as much as possible.

I don't want to see Dany moving into Stannis's house unless he is haunting it and drives her to suicide

>She's not doing it for herself.
She's convinced herself she is, but she's really just doing what she's been told to do. Dany just wanted to go back to Braavos but then she got dragons and it changed everything. For the first time in her life she had total autonomy and real power. She could decide anything she wanted. Only, she also felt responsible for the lives of others. So she used her power and authority to take care of them. And then people started telling her to use her power to reclaim her birthright, and that has some strong resonance in her because her birthright had been hammered into her head for years and years by her brother. So now her own desires, to go back to Braavos, are pretty much subsumed by these twin weights of "must protect the helpless people" and "fulfill my obligation to my family".

For a while it looked like "protect the helpless" was winning out but now after the events of book 5 her priorities might have finally shifted so "family duty" is back in the driver seat. I doubt the old Dany who wanted to find the little white house in Braavos will ever come back.

But with House Baratheon dead, shouldn't it be his duty now in death to support House Targaryen instead of Lannister usurping filth? Targ is in his blood and was part of Robert's claim

>using shitty movie version Toothless instead of the pathetic barely Mushy-sized book one
REEEEEEEEEEE

Exactly. I think she'll be a tragic character by the end. I know it's an unpopular opinion on /got/ but I actually like her and I'll be sad when she gets killed off.

Why isn't Jack Bender coming back next season? He said he wanted to. Everyone sucks Miguel's cock for his great directing but Bender was good as well. Then they go and bring back Mylod even though he was the worst director they ever had.
I'm expecting Miguel will do most of season eight.

There's no way Drogon, Viserion, and Rhaegal are that big yet

>Drogon anywhere near the size of Balerion who had centuries on him

No.

And there is literally little to no source for most of these

Might be scheduling conflicts since the show got pushed back? I hope they bring back Sapochnik and Bender for the last season though.

Stannis would not recognize a woman's claim either way.

But Robert's own claim was through a woman, and there are no men left besides a bastard, can't a woman inherit at that point?

inb4 Rhaegar married Lyanna, fuck off polygamist defenders, doesn't count for unless you had dragons

He would if she was the only legitimate heir. Though he's want her to marry to delegate authority to her husband eventually.

Mummers dragon and all that. She'll never trust him

She'll be to obsessed with destiny, prophecy, fire and blood.
And he's probably gonna marry arienne.

What are the chances that when Jon learns Rhaegar was his dad and Dany comes that he'll stay true to doing the honorable and dutiful thing and take the Targ name, accept his inheritance and his role in continuing and fighting for that House?

Bittersweet as fuck if the series ends with Jon being King though he hates it, with a name he doesn't feel comfortable with, responsibilities he never wanted, a wife he had to grow to love, in a city he hates and secretly wishing for the day he can abdicate to his heir and ride North to Winterfell and die there.

>George has confirmed a second Dance of the Dragons
>We've gotten a ton of previews for TWOW
>All of them barely even move towards that plot point
>Daenerys probably isn't even setting sail until the end of the book
How is he going to finish this in just two books

I'd love it if Jon/Daenerys actually happens and it's not romantic at all

pro tip, he won't.

He just doesn't know it yet.

he already has to write an 8th book. the 4th and 5th books were meant to be one volume.

It won't be, Dany's into bad boys, not quiet somber dudes like Jon.

And Dany's hot and has a mouth and attitude but not the martial skills Jon may like and is way entitled.

But her not being able to have kids puts huge hamper on them getting married if he's supposed to continue the House

He still says he'll be done by book 7

He still says he'll be done ever.

If she survives, I think she'll get her ability to have kids back somehow. Just based on a hunch, though.

>Jon is King
>Has a Queen he doesn't love or want
>All the Starks are dead, Daenerys is the only family he has left
Would you be mad, /got/?

He also said and kept thinking he could finish TWoW before season 6, before that finish the books by the time the show ends and before that finish ADwD in a year.

The man's delusional or in denial about the speed at which he writes and what he's capable of

Remember when quentynfags tried to argue he lives

memes aside when do you actually think TWOW will be released

so it confirmed?
spring 2017

was this from when he made that comment about raping beautiful women?

Early 2018

December 21 2016 if I'm being delusional
Winter/Spring 2017 if I'm being hopeful
yes

2020 at best

>weiss is the only one sitting down there not reacting.

he gives me massive rapist vibes desu. didnt he make a comment about not leaving him alone with children at the conan interview thing. hes probably a pedorapist

>tfw Kit, emilia, Nikolaj and Dinklage don't even bother going to comic con anymore

>taken today in Belfast

>hair still blonde

Isn't she already filming? She really is dying this season and wearing a fucking wig isn't she?

Fucking confirmed she's gonna die.

Top kek.

Sansafag mass suicide when?

the fact that she went on at the emmys about how "not all of us make it to season 8" was practically her straight up saying her character will die. main characters die literally every fucking season, and she only chooses now to make a comment like that? plus shes also a huge narcissist who only ever talks about her own character so theres no way she was referring to someone else.

Yeah, for me the big giveaway was getting the tattoo this early and her comment about the cast hanging out Belfast more instead of flying out during weekends cause this may be the last time for them or whatever.

Her and Maisie are the only ones who we keep getting pictures of in Belfast hanging out all the time.

>cast hanging out Belfast more instead of flying out during weekends

do you mean flying out of belfast on the weekends? does the cast normally do that

Dinklage seems like he's not very comfortable at those events

I bet over crowded places like SDCC are a fucking nightmare for our little homies

>do you mean flying out of belfast on the weekends?

Yeah.

>does the cast normally do that

That's what she said during one of the Emmy interviews, that and them leaving right after filming.

UK is probably Dorne.

No one would be more upset than Jon in that situation.

Yeah, I think that's one of the reasons why he doesn't like to be around large crowds of people

She seems scurr'd, like she's not sure if she'll land on her feet after GoT. if Maisie and the other kids are scurr'd, they don't wear it on their sleeves like Sophie seems to.

Dorne is Wales politically and Moorish/northern Spain and some Greece culturally

>you will never be as happy as Kit and Rose

I think Sophie is more "Hollywood" seeming than the other castmembers, so she might be worried but I think she'll do okay. Maisie is the more talented but she seems like she gravitates more towards smaller productions. I hope she's not worried, I wanna see her in more things.

they still together then?

>218 posts
>not one thank you

This is where I leave you.

She has indie movies and X-Men to fall back on honestly.

They've already said they're interested in Dark Phoenix so she'll be even more prominent in the next movie or two.

Maisie should definitely be scared, not a lot of roles for someone of her height, age and attraction level except for High School and maybe college romance/comedies

>Her and Maisie are the only ones who we keep getting pictures of in Belfast hanging out all the time.

>this actually means both arya and sansa are dying this season

id forgive this show for every stupid thing its ever done if they could knock off two more starks in the span of 7 episodes

Not that user but while Sophie is more hollywood good looks as the Emmys and Venice festival showed, she's a horrible actress more so than the usual hot hollywood actresses.

I see her getting maybe one or two more big roles outside of X-Men then fading quickly.

>I think Sophie is more "Hollywood" seeming than the other castmembers

Yeah I get that too. She seems to dream big, but she also seems like the personality type that would be very self defeating. Also she seems to be aware that she really has to step up her acting game. Only time will tell. Kit and Emilia seem pretty Hollywood too.

yeah theres only so many years she can ride the fame wave from GoT before all the goodwill for her runs out when the world realizes shes completely untalented. see Emma Watson

The thing is, if she's going to come anywhere close to pulling off a good Dark Phoenix, she's...really...gonna have to dig deep for it. Right now I'm not convinced present-day Sophie could do it. Eva Green could learn her a thing or two about body acting and getting into that kind of character tbqh

How will Melisandre get back to Jon? Will she ever? Will she die in Riverrun?

is she coming back for season 7?

If that truly was what she wanted she could have sold the dragon eggs and lived in a lemon tree plantation with the biggest yellow door in essos.

I think Maisie is cute but she's not conventional for Hollywood. I think she has a lot of talent, though.
I think she can get a few more roles than that

Kit and Emilia, yeah. They haven't had much success with their other ventures, though.
She got the dragon eggs after she married Drogo. There was no way she could've done that. She had no autonomy.

>bran is the last stark standing

kek

no ;_;

She won't be able to pull it off convincingly but not like they'll change actresses or get someone like Eva Green or whoever else could play an older Dark Phoenix to teach her anything. Heck, the most she ever even got from Famke was to do it her own way or something.

It'll be shit, but it'll be her shit

sophie is at times a worse actress than even emilia

her scene talking to lady mormont was painful to get through

>if Maisie and the other kids are scurr'd, they don't wear it on their sleeves like Sophie seems to.

uh maisie does often complain about finding work after throne. she makes it into an issue of ~ageism to give it that SJW spin and make her seem less entitled
as for the other kids, i dont think isaac gives a shit, and i dont know what other kids you could be referring to other than i guess kit who seems to be doing fine getting consistent crappy B-rate projects on the side

I'm not sure she will get back to Jon.

I think she'll get go South maybe to Dany and her dragons after meeting Arya.

If they wanted Melly to just get Arya to tell her that Jon's back, took Winterfell and to bring her to Jon, they could've had Arya learn about Jon on her own and make the journey on her own or with the Brotherhood and Melly could've stayed and met her end in Winterfell in what looks like an accident or whatever

Sophie is this generation's Tara Reid ir Shannon Elizabeth. She'll fade soon, after GoTs has ended.

Oh theres also Art. hes also been getting consistent background roles in stuff. highly doubt he'll ever be a lead in anything major but he can make a career out of being a professional extra i guess

Maisie can be cute sometimes, but angles sometimes make her look a bit weird.

And I really don't think Sophie can get more roles than that.

She's riding the GoT wave and that's gonna peter out and in the meantime her acting's pretty bad, X-Men Apocalypse wasn't even that big, her role didn't stand out in it and what little she had was bad too accent, emotional and physical acting wise.

Really though, what's going on with filming and her being blonde?

On the one hand, Huntsville, her character's supposed to become a redhead in the finale scene, she might have started wearing a wig then or might've filmed that part first before bleaching her hair blonde.

And yet when someone on twitter reacted to her blonde hair asking if this was the end of red haired sophie, she said she'd be back.

So even though she's been in Belfast literally a month now, she still hasn't filmed anything?

And kek, someone else remembered the tweet and got offended.

I hope so. She's developing well and will be ready to play older Lyannastark by then.

R'hllor is good

Sorry Uncle Benjen

Its pretty difficult for English actors to break through in the American film industry, most of the ones that do are older guys who are incredibly talented actors and/or can do a convincing american accent, so i dont think sophie or maisie really stand a chance since one is untalented and the other is unattractive

The butthurt is real

go away nobody cares

why is she such a lewd succubus?

I don't want to go to work tomorrow all those running people indoors make me have PTSD of Jon at the battle of the bastards I just want to die

>these tweets

Is this.....the power.....of Millennials???

>fatsophieturner

>look at her twitter

>LITERALLY the bitch from "Misery"

There should be a law against people who are clearly very unhinged and fixated using social media.

art already has the most consistent career out of the 4 even if he's the least famous his name has been attached to more projects and he's currently filming a lead role in some movie right now (thats not an indie)

imdb.com/name/nm3280686/

>Art is the one who won the Game of Careers

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>“The Americans” couldn’t topple “Game of Thrones” for Outstanding Drama Series, nor could it steal trophies for its beloved leads Matthew Rhys and Keri Russell. Creators Joe Weisberg and Joel Fields couldn’t even win for Outstanding Writing, again defeated by the HBO giant in what is an utterly inexplicable choice to anyone who’s written words, plural.
indiewire.com/2016/09/emmys-the-americans-keri-russell-matthew-rhys-win-1201727802/

I also kinda feel bad for him.

Kubo was a box office bomb, which is weird for animated stuff but I guess it just didn't appeal to kids much

It is possible that some did, but the records are lost

>very good swordsman
>charges an extremely dangerous opponent like a retard
>gets binded and stabbed
what did D&D mean by this?

its not that weird, laika banked too much on the pretentious subset of filmgoers that care about 'artistry' so they made kubo weird as fuck visually and narratively to cater to that niche. but most people are normies and dont like or care about that shit so it flopped.

oh well at least when its an animated movie its not the actors that get dragged when the movie sucks

Coldhands is the night's king

MY FRIEND JUST TOLD ME ARYA STARK HOT

WHAT THE LITERAL SHIT IS WRONG WITH HIM

AHHHHH
FUCK NORMIES
ALSO

who else misses robert? I miss his fatness as king

>what did D&D mean by this?
if you're not dual wielding how good can you really be?

your friend is perfectly normal. invite him on /got/

you, on the other hand, are an homosexual gay faggot who should stick to

I wanted to say the Nights King is a myth In the books but you may have a point.
If Benjen is bringing Bran to knock down the wall and so working for the NK in the show he may be serving that same purpose. George may want Benjin to never have a revealed fate in the books. If so Ben is setting up Bran taking the wall down with his mark.

How the fuck did the Last Hero or Azor Ahai manage to beat the Walkers and their undead army when he had no dragons?

Was Lightbringer just that OP? pls nerf

is this counting their wing span or what?

I wanna know if my massive ammo and magazine collection is big enough that if I took my guns and supplies I could dominate Westeroes in the post dragon and pre Roberts rebellion era. I think I could win.

We dont know the exact circumstances around how the last hero's story ended and how he won the battle for the dawn because Old Nan never got the chance to finish her story.

because its also the end of ASOIAF.

All it takes it one guy with some luck, good aim and a bow or crossbow to kill you.

You're also very vulnerable at night

meant for

Nah, they have a non-nude clause in their contracts.

>look how fucking big Balerion was, compared to other famous movie dragons
this isn't accurate at all.

Balerion was said to be able to eat an auroch whole... On this chart it looks like he'd be able to eat some of the smaller dragons whole.

azor ahai and TPTWP are frauds. the last hero is the only legit hero because its the only one not founded on fake religious 'prophecy'

Is there a way where we will NOT be disappointed by the /got/ series finale?

>aDoS last chapter
>turn page
>Azor Ahai
>it's a Rhaegar PoV of the trident

What's your reaction?

Woods witch was right.

Shireen's greyscale comes back confirmed

if sansa, jon, and daenerys are all dead by the end i'd be pretty satisfied regardless of what else happens

Stop reading Tardaryen propaganda books, plug in to the Cred Forums board at the weirwood.net and get red pilled on how Bran is the true Azor Ahai

so clearly either arya or sandra are dying this season. what are the odds for each character individually or for both to die?

my guesses

just sansa - 80%
just arya - 15%
both - 5%

Why would Sansa have a higher chance of getting killed? Feels like Arya is more likely since she is running wild right now

So you agree with GRRM's last chapter is a graveyard setting?

because

-arya went through that whole stupid mercy arc for 3 seasons and has barely even done anything with her stupid assassin powers
-arya is one of the 5 main characters who GRRM originally planned to make it through to the end (whether or not theyll die at the end is a different story)
-sansa is useless and has nothing to contribute past being manipulated by other people
-sansa is about 5 seconds away from fucking everything up because shes still the same little retard who cant help but trust littlefinger
-sansa will probably be executed or something
-i highly doubt arya will die before reuniting with jon

did anyone else feel like jon and sansa's reunion was retarded and emotionless because those two had literally never interacted on screen or page before then

I find it made it even more emotional because even though they never interacted before that, they were still both emotionally moved by finding the only family they had left even if it wasn't the family they wanted.

thats.... fucking stupid

come back, you're missing out

And don't forget.

-Sansa only exists because George found the other members of the family got along too well so to create drama he made someone to be the opposite of Arya

But it isn't.

Sansa even thinks in the books that with Robb, Bran and Rickon dead, Jon's the only brother left to her now and how it would be so sweet to see him again

Not the family member either wanted, but they're each the only family the other had.

What is Arianne Martell protesting against..?

fuck off and die sansafag. sansa only caring about jon when hes her last option doesnt make their reunion emotional, if anything it makes me feel bad for jon because sansa is such a fucking cunt

azor ahai is not real, but the last hero is, and its bran

I'm not a sansafag retard, don't like the bitch and wish she'd die but why can't I quote book shit to back up something I'm saying?

Sure to you it doesn't make it emotional, to me it does, a sad kind of happy, but something nonetheless

Will the Hound come back in the books? Dude's just digging graves on the Quiet Isle, I feel like his arc isn't done yet.

>Why would Sansa have a higher chance of getting killed? Feels like Arya is more likely since she is running wild right now

>2016
>people think the likelihood of a character getting killed in GoT is linked in any way to the danger he's in

Really?
It's just fanservice for plebs now.
Arya isn't likely to die at all, because the fans like her. It's entirely irrelevant what situation she's in, it has literally zero impact.

Hell, she was 'deserting' the top assassin guild in the world last season, and she got out without a scratch.

well technically she got stabbed and gored by a maniac, but she didn't even feel it anymore 2 days later so it's nothing really.

I dunno. I actually like his ending as it currently stands. I feel like anything new happening with that character would feel forced after that Brienne chapter.

Or maybe it'll be set up incredibly well and I'm just full of shit.

Yeah. I was like why the fuck is everyone splerging out about it.

I wouldn't be mad if he didn't come back, as it stands now it's a conclusive end to the character. I just feel like there's more GRRM could do with him. After all that was made of his fear of fire, his hatred for his brother, his disdain for everyone in general, he just sorta got sick and became a monk.

everyone who pays attention to the characters, interactions, or the story at all.

in short, everyone but showfags. those were just delighted.

No she doesn't. She literally goes "Oh Shit/yeah Jon exists" after nearly 5 books of not seeing or thinking about him.

sansa is a legitimate asshole and i dont understand why shes one of the most popular characters

All true, but given GRRM's anti-war leanings, one of the more violent characters letting go of his anger and finding peace would be an appropriate end. Setting up his hatred for his brother might have just been a necessary part of telling that story.

It's also important to remember that, as is obvious from the gaps between books, George is having difficulty dealing with all the separate story threads already, so it would serve him well to start retiring less central characters when a decent opportunity to do so arises.

It may have been after years of not thinking about him, but doesn't mean she didn't think it would be nice to see him

>She had not thought of Jon in ages. He was only her half brother, but still . . . with Robb and Bran and Rickon dead, Jon Snow was the only brother that remained to her. I am a bastard too now, just like him. Oh, it would be so sweet, to see him once again.

>i dont understand why shes one of the most popular characters
says who?
showfags only give a fuck about her when she's getting raped, to complain about it. And then again it's just the tumblrwhales.

Bookfags don't give a fuck about her either beside the 'sansa is a literary gem' retard.

Even the lowest of the plebs wouldn't put her in their top 5.

It'd be like
Tyrion - Khaleesi - Arya - Jon Snow - Bronn or Brienne

Hell, Mememormont would probably be rated higher than sansa and she had 4 minutes of airtime on a 60 hours show.

You dont see the condescendsion and irony of that thought? It comes off really passive and uptight.

Hm, I can't argue with your logic. I fear we've seen the last of the Hound.

I gotta disagree with you there, normies fucking love her and think shes the greatest written female character of all time

I hope so.

GTFO, the Hound is great.

She is just a self insert for fans since the beginning. Nothing more.

I take it she was at a reading? Why didn't anyone mug her and steal the S7 script?

Until hes run into the ground like the show and has no lasting development.

Shes become the icon of feminism for the show. I've literally seen people say that they judge whether or not a man is a misogynist by asking what their opinion is of sansa. anything bad that happens to sansa is inherently rooted in misogyny. everything shes ever been written to do is because the writers hate women. this is the hivemind opinion and is literally how mainstream social media and average GoT viewers think.

I think that's a bold claim, considering he has like ten minutes of screen time in S6. I think we'll see him almost fall back into his bloodthirsty ways, but Beric and Thoros will be there to prevent him from going full Hound.

And if not, fuck it. The show is fan fiction anyway, may as well have the Hound BTFO every little bitch that gets in his way.

>Shes become the icon of feminism for the show
You read too much tumblr

ranker.com/crowdranked-list/best-game-of-thrones-characters

Can't find normier than that.
She's 17th, behind Hodor and Ghost that did like 2 things on the show.

She only has 50% more likes than dislikes.
Compared to 900% more for Tyrion in 1st place.

Yes, but again, that's why I said that they were the last family the other one had, so even though it wasn't ideal and it was a bit sad that that's what brought them together, doesn't make the scene not emotional

no this is obvious just from reading headlines of articles about the show from entertainment sites

Maybe but:
1) The fat sellout is never releasing TWoW
2) D&D are worse than Simpsons writers when it comes to character development and consistency

>entertainment sites

So just public tumblr

She's been in Belfast a month, she's done most of the reading already

She's the most relatable user. Plus who else is written so beautifully and meaningfully that every other paragraph has essay upon essay written about it.

>the fat sellout will release TWoW, but won't release ADoS parts 1 and 2 before dying
FTFY

>teleports behind you

Considering theyre both made up of average viewers and normies, yes, obviously

>. Plus who else is written so beautifully and meaningfully

You mean fat whales writing tumblr meta posts reading too far into things like they always do? whats your tumblr, user?

I think you overestimate this. Sansa is going to get BTFO season so even if this is true, its going to be hilarious

jesus shes a terrible actress

Theon
Jaime
Barristan
Aeron
Stannis
Mance
Jon
Cersei
Aegon
Tyrion
LF
The Hound
Rhaegar and Lyanna
Cat
Varys
Davos
Euron
Melly
Daario
Jorah
Bran
Tywin
Aerys
Robert
We'll see mate

>t. ive never actually read the books and the only book passages i am familiar with are the ones sansafags on tumblr reblog

>shes the most relatable

I cant relate to being a retarded selfish jackass actually

I was actually referring to westeros.org

Should i have included /s?

new thread before i piss myself . jpg

Gotcha, ser.

why no new thread

have all the autists left us?

Anybody got the picture of CIA making the CIA pose?

Someone make a new thread already.

I'd make one, but I'm a frequent bumper and steward of /got/