WHAT THE FUCK??????

WHAT THE FUCK??????

MI-CHA NO!

Holy shit it has to be Lee trying to do the ultimate betrayel. Can't be the Sassy Dindu Lady :3

So no season 2?

Too skinny to be Brown. Could possibly be Russle but the hair isnt part of the mask so it have to be him also in a wig.

HBO marketing still trying to stir interest in this turd of a show?

Miss Swift cracked

>7 posts & 7 posters
>comfy af show
>season 2 confirmed
get cucked pleb

Next season is gonna be all giallo and shit

I'm going to make a huge screencap compilation of all you faggots with your Scooby-Doo theory suspects

You want a medal?

This show wasn't that funny. Episode4 was aight, but the rest of it was meh as shit. I was a big Eastbound fan, so VP felt like lighting a firework that turned out to be a dud. C-

Also the shilling HBO has been doing on this board lately is OBNOXIOUS.

Yes

>It's a contrarian, paranoid weekend posters thread

>its an autistic faggot gets triggered as fuck by people genuinely enjoying things and calls them shills episode

love it keep it up i enjoy the bumps

great show, finally something that isnt hamfisted and built for redditors with tryhard jokes ie rick and morty.

It has to be Russell right? Can't be Fat Albert

>SLEEP MOTHERFUCKER

one of my favorite bits

>not believing in Russell

Sure he can be a snake and the Devil given form but come on, look at his beard!

Not liking something just because you think it's the sort of thing reddit likes makes you reddit

Why does his beard gross me out so much?

>VP felt like lighting a firework that turned out to be a dud.
right there with you. i had faith in mcbride and hill so i just kepty waiting for it to get better. it was a bummer that this wasn't funny at all. but I guess season 2 is already in the can so we have deal with this ummmm 'marketing'.

It's just BS marketing

>this show is comfy as fuck
>if you don't like it you're Reddit

'one of us'

On reddit do they say that everything they don't like is Cred Forums?

They just downvote into oblivion.

why would HBO of all people shill on Cred Forums, when we pirate even regular cable tv shows, let alone HBO shows that require an extra fee seperate from cable?

Taste makers

It is quintessentially the only reason why anyone would ever talk about a TV show or a film here.
Forget actually wanting to discuss something because it had just finished airing and people actually watched it or forget about wanting to talk about a movie you saw in theatres, you fucking stooge.

HBO show threads are obvious. Sorry.

I didn't like it for the first couple of episodes but it grew on me. I promise i'm not a shill.

This is the most boring form of paranoid schizophrenia

what show?

Filename

I also like this one, they look so happy