youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMUPNJtUw
youtube.com/watch?v=6xV5p_BndJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes

no

Yup

Only the first two season. It gets really bad really fast after that

Yup.
And you have to see the movie, and the spin-off Dick series, and the spin-off zombie series

Yes, I can't stand Kristen Bell's face but it was entertaining.

Yes

Season 1: 10/10
Season 2: 8/10
Season 3: 5/10
Movie: 6/10

I've never seen it either.

I like Kristen Bell, but I hate feminist-inspired Mary-Sue characters.

Will I enjoy it?

>the spin-off Dick series, and the spin-off zombie series
the fuck? are these comics?

u a fag m8?

A long time ago, we used to be friends...

What's wrong with you?
She's like at 10/10 perfection.

Well, it is a feminist-inspired Mary-Sue character.
Have you seen iZombie?

She's not a Mary Sue, she's actually a flawed character who is self-centered and uses people to further her goals

my favorite VM scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMUPNJtUw

Web-series about Dick's actor trying to get a Dick-based show on air.
It's some great fan service, but it's hardly quality TV. If you like VM you'll probably like it.

Oh, so she's a tough, independent woman who doesn't take shit from anyone?

I think I'll pass, despite Kristen being a 10/10 qt.

I don't like her beady eyes.

What about Season 4?

youtube.com/watch?v=6xV5p_BndJs

The show is self conscious about it, though.
And it often blows up in her face.

I don't like your black skin.

Play it again, Dick.
www.imdb.com/title/tt3469916/

I still haven't watched the movie yet.
I don't want to taint my memory of the series if the movie turns out to be dissapointing

So she's a reckless renegade who is too ballsy for her own good?

Again, I think I'll pass.

Your loss, mate.

>not liking Hawskian Women
what the fuck is wrong with you?

Then pass & fuck off, holy shit we don't need a fucking update of your feelings faggot

I enjoyed it. Still need to check out the movie though.

The movie is just okay, don't go in with high expectations

absolutely never.

Upset that you just realized that your favorite show is feminist?

this looks pretty neat

im hoping they go back to it one day

>hey everyone lets talk about FEMINISM again

yeah you already know where to fuck off back to

I have no interest in discussing feminism with you.

I just don't care for feminist television shows, so I'm pretty sure I won't like Veronica Mars.

>So she's a reckless renegade who is too ballsy for her own good?

This is not a feminist trope, you dumb fuck.

you're a moron

the antagonists for the first part of season 3 are actual feminists who fake rapes to further their agenda and veronica uncovers it and exposes them

Cute!

But seriously is the show funny, does it ever get thrilling or what?

Rate of 10 pls.

>I like Kristen Bell, but I hate feminist-inspired Mary-Sue characters.
>Oh, so she's a tough, independent woman who doesn't take shit from anyone?
>So she's a reckless renegade who is too ballsy for her own good?

I enjoyed this run of posts, well shitted

I enjoyed the first season- second season was weird but okay.
Never bothered finishing the third because her rape became a plot point again.

I'm pretty liberal, but holy shit that rape plot thread was the most retarded thing. It was revealed a different dude fucked her every season and then she was okay with it because she thought it was her husbandu that did the raping, then she wasn't okay with it because they might be related, then she was okay with it again. Then the creepy nerd from school was about to catch a bullet cause it got those sloppy rape seconds.

I disagree. Within that character trope lies the implication that women can be just as fearless as men, which is literally a feminist view.

Eh, whatever. I'm still not gonna watch it. I don't care about pandering to MRA's, I just want to watch genuinely feminine characters. It's fine if you guys wanna watch shows like that, but I have no interest in it.

It's a mystery/drama with lots of comedic elements. The creator and a lot of the writers went on to do Party Down after it, if you liked that kind of comedy then you'll like the comedy in Veronica Mars

The Beaver reveal was super lazy, it felt like since they weren't sure if they were going to get a 3rd season that they'd go all in on making him the grand mastermind of all things evil in the show. Which kinda ruined some of the reality of it, but whatever.

>I only watch movies and shows that gel with my socio-political ideology
What kind of faggot are you? Who cares if the show is feminist or not, it's good regardless

Never watched the season but I watched the film. Based on that I'd never watch the show, the film was shit and kept on referring to events I had no knowledge of. That's just poor storytelling.

its a crime drama with plenty of comedy in it (which mostly comes from the characters dialogue)

it was never supposed to be a real movie, it was a crowdfunded project to provide closure for the characters. its essentially just a long episode of the show

>I disagree. Within that character trope lies the implication that women can be just as fearless as men, which is literally a feminist view.

This has to be bait, if women are armed and trained, then there's nothing unrealistic about them being as fearless as men, you stupid fuck.

Yeah, it was surprisingly pretty good. The third season is a bit of a mess though.

Also, Kristen is top tier waifu material.

Thanks, fucker. You just made me remember my ex used to love this show. Now I'm having suicidal tendencies. I hope you feel good about yourself, OP.

>This has to be bait, if women are armed and trained, then there's nothing unrealistic about them being as fearless as men, you stupid fuck.

So you think men and women are by and large equal?

>What kind of faggot are you? Who cares if the show is feminist or not, it's good regardless

It just doesn't appeal to me.

I'm not trying to get it banned or anything, I just don't see the appeal.

>if women are armed and trained, then there's nothing unrealistic about them being as fearless as men,

Any woman, even one with training would be foolish to think she could take on a man. Women literally have 40% of the upper body strength of men, no amount of training will overcome that unless they go full steroid.

Of course it might be different if they have a gun but women have total shit aim.

Veronica Mars is kind of a cunt and is hated by a lot of people. Not really much of a Mary-Sue at all.

It's not just physical strength. It's the mind too, as well as dexterity and coordination.

It's absurd to assume that the male brain and the female brain are interchangeable.

Are the people who hate her likable in any way?

Most are just rich snobs, but some are nice people she screwed over in her quest for the truth

Yes. Don't have high hopes for the Movie though. S1-2 is kino and KB is waifu material

i like the cute outfits they always had her in

You should check her out in the movie Reefer Madness. She's hot as fuck in it.

>we get it, girl detective's are bitchier than regular detectives FART not in to it.
come on tv/ nobody has posted this yet?

I honesrly can't tell if I'd srill like it if I watched it for the first time today. It was a blast when I was 14 though for sure and I still love it. Has a very nice angsty soundtrack too.

Logan>Piz>Duncan tbqh

Agreed, Duncan was a fag.

>Logan better than anyone

Bitch, please

Young Kristen Bell is top QT.
Old Kristen Bell is pants-on-head retarded. Who in their right mind would marry Dax Shepard? Not to mention that MUH PAY GAP video she did.

hes easily the best out of the three, the only remotely interesting one

Dax must have a huge dick. I honestly can't think of any other reason anyone would want to marry that fucking guy.

love

love his the dumb retarded face he makes as he grabs her ass

Hmm, what's that? I've never heard of it.

what happened after he put her foot in his mouth?!
i need to know!

ever hear them together? they're perfect for each other. it's like both their IQs drop in relation to how close they are to each other.

Surprised she never hooked up with Ferguson. Those two always seemed like they just wanted to fuck each other in every interview.

she has some pretty qt feets though, i don't think anyone can deny that

According to french tabloids they fucked when they were shooting the Paris show.

DROPPED

That gamer gril outfit was pretty boner inducing.

TRIPS OF TRUTH