What happened to Major Crimes? Did he get promoted? Retire?

What happened to Major Crimes? Did he get promoted? Retire?

Everyone kept talking about him but I don't remember ever seeing the guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cryMVK1PwuQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUQxejIbwlY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was implied that he was fighting the "game-yo", not sure why they never showed it though?

>Major Crimes
That's Detective Nick Nolte

I know, he worked for some Indian guy named Deputy Ahps, right?

>Hamsterdam

wasnt the Indian guy called pri sinkt?

>real life

>WMD! Got that WMDs!
Jesus Christ, who's giving these kids access to weapons of mass destruction. No wonder Nic Nulty cared so much.

>wmd's
It was critique on Bush's invasion of Iraq and America's persecution of blacks, the kids didn't actually have wmd's much like Iraq did not, and yet they are hounded by the police even though they in fact didnt do nothin

>it's a brother mouzone episode

this character almost ruined the show for me 2bh

>it's a brother mouzone episode

I believe you misspelled Ziggy.

I honestly dont get why people hate ziggy, can you explain why you do?

PANDEMIC
WE GOT THAT PAAAAAAANDEMIC

Three words: Nonstop cringeworthy fuckups.

you didnt feel sorry for him? He was a kid that completely did not fit in with the type of crowd he was in, thats why he fucked up so much

this
watching people who never fucking learn simply is not fun

He's not even in it that much

>called The Wire
>never shows a single spool of wire

WTF HBO?

>it's a season 2 episode

it's not his fault. he got bad advice.

>not liking season 2

hehe like le epic bane maymay haha who da weir???? why dey talk about that ananaahahahah posting this thread on reddit hehe

Do black people actually like or even give a shit about The Wire?

Getting hotheaded in here

What was his end game?

Ruling over a shitty state

Omar was worse.

>the best character was worse

"no"

Crashing this city.

becoming a big mayor

Omar sucked in all honesty

Getting shlonged out of being president by a sick old lady and and communist jew

are you homophobic or what?

If we're being realistic, getting fucked by the Great Recession.

You thought $57 million missing from the schools was bad? Try when your property tax base collapses by 50% because no one wants to live in Bodymore, Murderland post housing bubble.

Then him and the black lady mayor get fucked by BLM rioting.

>BLM rioting.
wasn't he a bleeding heart liberal though?

The first half is way too protracted. After it gets going, it's good but before it does...

Yes, but one Hauk or Colicchio type giving a nickel ride to someone who blabs to the press and *bam* riots.

but seriously though, did they ever catch that serial killer?

Why is she so qt?

It's so cringy when Michael does that expression and says the line in the series finale.

Sometimes, and only sometimes, I come to realize The Wire is not that good as collectively we think it is.

Waking up white in a city that's not.

He's the only one who felt like a typical television character. Like he belonged on Breaking Bad or something.

>not yellowtop

yes

black people fucking love the wire

President O'Mall...er, Carcetti

it wasn't to be though

no, you're only realizing it started heading downhill in the final season because hbo rushed the fuck out of chase to wrap the shit up before he was ready, and the result of that peaks out from behind the curtain of an otherwise GOAT television series

this happens quite frequently with HBO and the better properties they've had; see deadwood for another example of rushing to a finish

youtube.com/watch?v=cryMVK1PwuQ

you mean this scene? I think it's great

No, that's fucking great. I mean this:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xUQxejIbwlY

> 1:55

Cringeworthy. Obvious.

nah, he's talking about one of the youngbloods named chris that eventually ended up following in omar's footsteps being a stick-up kid, kind of his spiritual successor in terms of a series character

when he says it, it doesn't sound as genuine because he's this fresh faced little shit that hasn't really been "in the game" as long as the other players, and despite having a lead on some, he just doesn't have that kind of gait to him at such a young age

although his pulling up on marlo's "bank" with the shotty just like omar was a good scene, just that line wasn't right for his character at that point (they probably had to do something like that though, for plebs who wouldn't have seen his new direction without some kind of reference to the original who came before him)

>mfw o'malley even had the nerve to say baltimore improved under his leadership when he was running

shit was infuriating m8

am i missing something because he doesn't say that line