I watched a screener and I agree with what RLM said. Harley and Will Smith are good but the rest is crap...

I watched a screener and I agree with what RLM said. Harley and Will Smith are good but the rest is crap. The movie is confusing and the plot is stupid.

you watched a cam you fucking moron

>will smith
>good

Yeah whatever, sorry I don't fuck my computer like you faggot.

>Will Smith making the character go full nigger >good

Faggot

SS had a lot of problems but "confusing" isn't one of them unless you're clinically retarded.

They should've just put Assault on Arkham in theaters

im not a poor faggot and can afford to see films

Enchantress went from normal Cara to monster offscreen and immediately. Will Smith says "Black Lady is dead, I'm going home" and in the next scene he's still with them with no explanation. Stuff like that.

>If I was black and they offered me the role I wouldn't take it out of respect for the character!
Sure thing bud.

>camfags thinking their opinion matters at all

>missing the point this hard

His entire personality because Will's generic streetwise jiggaboo character you see in all of his movies from Wild Wild West to Bad Boys, you moron.

>Wild Wild West to Bad Boys
Why would I watch either of those? Better question, why have you seen either of those?

>>If I was black and they offered me the role I wouldn't take it out of respect for the character!

And yet Will Smith did just that once upon a time

>According to a recent interview with Will Smith, he was offered the iconic role of Superman in Bryan Singer’s Superman Returns before it was offered to Brandon Routh.

>Thankfully, Smith had the presence of mind to turn it down.

>According to MTV:

>“There is no way I’m playing Superman!’ Because I had already done Jim West [of ‘Wild Wild West’], and you can’t be messing up white people’s heroes in Hollywood! You mess up white people’s heroes in Hollywood, you’ll never work in this town again!”

Guess it doesn't apply to villains, just let the closetfag play it however he wants.

DATS GANGSTA amirite?

>hasn't seen Bad Boys

Time to leave Redditor

>Will's generic streetwise jiggaboo character
That's not the character in the film

>camfag
>RLMdrone
>thinks his opinion matters

might as well kill yourself OP

I wouldn't describe his character in Wild Wild West or Bad Boys as that either. Shit, he's playing law enforcement in both of them. And he's the straight man in both.

>wuzzis cheerleadin' tryouts? *rubs crotch*
>you ever hear of phil jackson? Triangle bitch
>DAT GANGSTA
>you white people that shit

Totally how the character talks and acts in the comics.

I don't know anything about the comics. I liked him in the movie.

No one said anything about the comics.

d-shot was the only one not to be accurate to his original version, he's mostly just a very likeable serial killer with family issues and occasional mental breaks.

he was kind of similar to the simone version though

>I agree with what RLM
No you don't, you did that way before you watched the movie, you retards can't think for yourselves anymore.
The mere action of doing this thread and opening it with that sentence pretty much proves it.
You faggots are barely a film devoted board anymore, you are just shills, you shill for whatever confort food provider put shit in your mouth, being Hollywood or the stupid bitter idiots like the RLM failures.