LA actually sucks. Who's idea was it to put Hollywood here

LA actually sucks. Who's idea was it to put Hollywood here

Where else would you put it?

Why do hispanics have so many different skin colors?

I've seen brown ones, tanned ones, somewhat white ones, white ones, asian ones, nigger ones.

What the fuck is it?

nyc

No fashion sense whatsoever these people.

>swapping mexicans for googles
Bravo, OP.

These mexicans are pretty white

350+ days of sunshine
Cheap land

I'm going to miss this guy

;__;

we love you Vinny

The Borg.

Hispanic just means spanish speaking, so yeah theres different ethnic groups amongst them.

We slang dick playboy.

While white people and black people are getting all pissed off at us we keep breeding with both, world wide, and eventually, we will take over the workd nigga.

Anyone in LA can answer this?

How come Hispanics and blacks get along in the east coast but fucking hate each other in the west coast?

Too many white cubans that escaped from florida. Those people are shit disturbers and even bigger race baiters then american whites.

>How come Hispanics and blacks get along in the east coast

Wanna know how I know you live in the suburbs?

you talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Cubans are lazy folk with terrible phonic Spanish

Spaniard ancestors fuck alot of Mexicans back in the old times.

>How come Hispanics and blacks get along in the east coast but fucking hate each other in the west coast?
Gangs thats why. Mexican mafia despise black people. most southern gangs are branches of the mexican mafia. Nuestra familia are the northern gang MM enemy, they are more cool with blacks.

this

commie pieces of shit.

they're like 2nd generation Mexican. They get lighter and whiter

Niggers

kek

I live in Miami Gardens Florida.

>Cubans
>white

west coast hispanics are predominantly mexican and central american whereas east coast hispanics are Puerto Ricans/Dominicans/Cubans. They're already used to black people because they've already got lots of black admixture but Mexicans aren't

something we can all agree on

NYC > LA

Hollywood was there before LA.
Not literally.

Hispanics hate African-Americans. Even black Hispanics hate them too.

Fuck you poorfag LA is great.

>Those men
>Hispanic

Hispanic means spanish genes

The more Hispanic genes a beaner has, the whiter it is

LA was chosen because of its access to a wide variety of filming locations, and it's always sunny and warm. This was also when America was still 90% white.

new york is more expensive than LA dummy

That's like saying my turd smells better than your turd

Jew york city is good for a weekend then you want to get out of that insufferable place.

>sunny and warm
it is too warm. Seattle has perfect weather

Besides having a good climate for it, the real reason is that the east coast had some patents regarding filmmaking and in particular filmprojection that made producing films on the west coast considerably easier and cheaper than on the east coast.

you meant to type LA right? You can only handle the smog and traffic for a weekend

Hispanic means person who speaks spanish, remnants of the spanish empire made of people of all races

Really? I live there and it's only perfect if you like grey clouds for 9 months out of the year

>it's only perfect if you like grey clouds for 9 months out of the year
exactly

He is pretty much right, most east coast hispanics are black-ish and love hip hop and r&b

They are the or were the closest to a proper unified culture. Thousands of warring native tribes. Spain conquered and killed many but also became part of them. In a way they are a different case than other cultures and how they identify with each other.

But, yes you are right. I can see though why there can be certain exceptions when it comes to the hispanic or Latino identity.

I read that the film industry was centered in NYC, but there were so many restrictions on content, too many palms to grease. Executive crap.
Political freedom. Like how Howard Stern and Opie and Anthony went to satellite radio.

So LA was cheaper and they could film whatever and whenever they wanted.

Because Central and South America is a mess of different ethnic groups. White, black, North American natives and South American natives.

East coast spic here. It's over all more racially diverse here. Population density is goddamn super high. Blacks and spics fuck each other alot too. So even a white spic has a lot in common with a black

It was put there back when Hollywood didn't suck. Btw- if Hollywood moved, California would be fucked.

those type of spics (the colonized ones) don't even speak proper spanish like people from spain do, they have their own "made up" version of spanish.

>Why do hispanics have so many different skin colors?

Because they're widely varying mixes of Iberians, Native Americans & Africans, with some other European ancestry thrown in for good measure.

Filmmakers were trying to get as far away from Thomas Edison as possible. He was a notorious patent troll and sent goons to harass anyone who wasn't paying him. Some tried Florida, but the weather was terrible. California was much better in that regard, and Los Angeles was an oil boom town looking to attract attention.

LA was great pre-1970s.