Xena: Warrior Princess Discussion

>you will never be xena's sponge bath boy
>you will never prep xena for her next lesbo session

why live?

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfunk.com/torrent-details/11026398/xena-warrior-princess-1995-seasons-1-6-e-revplete-480p-mkv.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmmm

Herc was better.

>Lucy will never step on my balls

just die in my sleep already

i can't believe how based the nineties were

Name of th blonde girl pls.

I think Xena is responsible for like, 70% of my fetishes mainly light ballbusting and femdom

>ywn be locked in a chastity cage by Lucy

>prep xena for her next lesbo session

What would that even entail? Can't lesbo prep each other? Isn't that kind of the whole point?

gabby a best

>bathing
>oiling
>shaving
>massaging
>limbering up

the list can go on

Pls tell.

>that episode that xena was being stalked by an autistic fangirl

Victoria Pratt

>On 6 February 2002 Smith completed his work on the set in Shijiazhuang, 270 km south-west of Beijing. After celebrating with staff from Beijing Film Studio, and while waiting for a ride back to the hotel, he decided to walk around the Central China Television film studio grounds, and climbed a prop tower on the set of another film.[7] He lost his footing and fell several stories, suffering severe head injuries. Smith was rushed by staff to a local hospital, then transferred to Beijing. He lapsed into a coma and was kept on life support for ten days until life support was discontinued. He died on 15 February without regaining consciousness.

Wrong Smith died

WE

WUZ
KWEENZ

>warrior princess
>isnt' actually a princess
>is actually the daughter of some bar wench

a bar wench with some seriously powerful genes, last count how many lookalikes does Xena have, 3, 4?

Also to Lucy's credit she played them all brilliantly.

Why did you respond to me? That has nothing to do with what I posted at all.

I'll respond to who I want to, and you mentioned a bar wench

>a bar wench with some seriously powerful genes

Got it?

That has NOTHING to do with what I posted. I'm not even sure what you're trying to imply. You just look like a complete idiot. Don't respond again I have no intention of conversing with a literal drooling retard.

>you will never hold xena's feet down while she does sit-ups after f*cking gabrielle with a strap-on
>you will never be forced to watch xena f*cking gabrielle with a strap-on

just kill me cruel god

>censoring fuck
>but not G*d

The bloopers are adorable. Lucy Lawless is funny as hell and very laid back. During a dramatic scene where Xena stated that she couldn't be a warrior anymore, the director yelled "CUT," and she immediately said, "but if that's true, then the series is over and we are all unemployed!"

What's your problem, I made a segue from your mentioning of the bar wench to talk about something else Xena related, no real need for you to be acting the way you are.

Chill.

>never post to me or my retarded amoeba like son ever again numale!

>not censoring Str*p *N

Thanks dude.

>why live?

Because Spartacus finally let me see those sweet mamaries and vag. I purposefully beat off over and over for every time Xena flaunted her near-nudity. I have personally spilled enough seed to balance the white birthrate and repopulate all of Europe to Lucy Lawless's perfect tits.

Shit, forgot to spoiler it.

no news on the reboot recently

ash vs evil dead is where literally everyone on xena is now.

>tfw signed up for shit from them, and they send me a condom, mug, and some sunglasses

when is S2 again?

>when is S2 again?
In a week or less.

cool figured it was soonish, nice to have something to see after mister roboto is done for the year

>ywn be Callisto's toilet slave

Renaissance Pictures is so based, they need to make more shows

In fact, they deserve their own fucking channel

If you can't be with the one you love...

Are you kidding me? Season just started, a fuck ton of shows are premiering or returning.

She was perfect. Perfect.

Bumpan for my home girl

>xena is a virgin
urge to FUCK has intensified

I loved Hercules and Xena. I regret that I was too young and too poor to attend their conventions. I was a fan of this show when I was a teen. These shows are responsible for beating the homosexuality out of me and putting my penis in a wheelchair. One of the saddest moments was when Gabrielle died when she fell into the fire pit along with Hope. Then Xena got pissed and killed Callisto.

Fuck.

I cried when those two died.

not xena, not whatsername, not whatsername who was into joxer,
thats priestess something or other

Man, I loved these two. Total penis annihilators.

>that wide-eyed stare
i lose my shit every time

>he decided to walk around the Central China Television film studio grounds, and climbed a prop tower on the set of another film.[7]

He was drunk off his ass, wasn't he?

>Callisto's toilet slave
damnit my dick just went insane.

She was an amazing character portrayed flawlessly.

Supposedly, the scaffold he climbed was in poor condition and broke under him. But the question remains, what the hell was he doing? Sux because if he lived he would have been the only actor out of that series of Herc and Xena to make it into Hollywood and would have rivaled Hugh Jackman, Tom Hardy, and Will Smith. Could see him in Cape Shit, could have been Boomerang or Loki himself. Sux.

Seeing how so much backdoor fucking goes on in the film world, I wonder if NZ hollywood was the same. Do you guys think this guy ever screwed any of them?

This looks like a good place to ask where can I find the entire series? I think all the torrents are dead.

Both series are free on Netflix.

Love Smith but he would have been as successful as Manu Bennett at best

That's not Xena that's Leah her lookalike.

Kek @ Xena being a virgin. She fucked tons of men and women.

I refuse to pay for netflix

Quit being a cheap Jew and cough up 10 Dollars a month. What you can't afford 7 dollars a month? What do you need 6 Dollars for anyways?

torrentfunk.com/torrent-details/11026398/xena-warrior-princess-1995-seasons-1-6-e-revplete-480p-mkv.html

Xena could have me as her bathing slave - yes!

So much bondage gear in that show haha

>she enters her tent after a long day of pillaging and slaughter
>"kneel slave, I've been holding this in for hours"
>she walks over you as you fall to your knees, lifts up her leather skirt, spreads her ass cheeks and sits directly on your face
>your nose penetrates her asshole as she gets comfortable, then she releases a torrent of piss into your mouth
>"swallow you worthless pig" she says before sighing as she relieves herself on your face, her supple cheeks clenching your head
>after finishing, she lifts up, turns around and plants her asshole directly over your open maw
>"I hope you're hungry slave, I've been saving up this meal for you all day" laughing, then grunting, her anus puckers and slowly spits turd after turd into your mouth
>gagging, you are forced to chew and swallow quickly to avoid being suffocated by her long, slimy logs
>she's finally done, "now lick me clean slave, inside and out"
>you quickly use your tongue to get every morsel, every stain until she's completely spotless
>she straightens her skirt, turns and looks at you
>"you did better than last time, maybe I was right not to kill you along with your pathetic family. I wonder how long you'll last before dying like my last slaves... hmm, well it's FOOD for thought"
>she quietly laughs to herself, then moves to her bed for some much needed rest
>your belly full with her piss and shit, you silently watch her form as she drifts into unconsciousness, wondering what tomorrow will bring...

>that episode where xena defeats an entire army of persians by herself and thus stopping their plan of invading athens episode

This show can be good sometimes.

The first four seasons are mostly great, even the lesser episodes are enjoyable. Season 5 is shit tho, as in not one good episode to be found. Pathetic, no surprise Orci and Kurtzman got fired afterwards

Got better in season 6, but never fully recovered from the damage those two clowns did

same here, although The Pretender also shares some of the blame

She still looks good in Pretty Little Liars.

Is the show any good?

It's a guilty pleasure type of show. And no, it's trash. But fun trash. If you like cute girls and terrible writing/acting then this is your show my man.

Hmm, I do like my trash and my waifus. I'll check it out

strip in?

What about Karl Urban? He played Cupid in an episode or two.

He was more of a guest star. Not a regular character. Kevin Smith was waaaay better then Urban though and I like Urban btw. Still keeping my hopes up for Dredd 2 even though it's looking pretty impossible now.

Caesar as well.

I don't want this, I'm xenaphobic.

She a warrior princess because she's an amazing warrior. Not exactly common for women in ancient times

He was in like 14 episodes, though

plus one episode of Hercules. Urban is fantastic as Julius Caesar, probably the best villain in the show after Callisto.

Yes, please.