Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3WSJm23niHk
youtube.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He was outed as a pleb and Jay became the alpha

rich is the alpha. mike and jay are betas orbiting the alphaness of rich

>relentlessly mocked to near suicide by mike every botw
>alpha

Nothing, he got a hot ass Greek gf. He's doing aight.

youtube.com/watch?v=3WSJm23niHk

>He was outed as a pleb

Everyone always says this

When was he "outed"?

I thought he was always an open pleb

>takes it standing like a man rather than complaining

If it wasn't for Mike and Jay, Rich would be a janitor or something. He has literally no skills outside of yelling and being made the butt of jokes by Mike.

Space Cop was the beginning of the end as it ended the Plinkett reviews for four years.

Patreon was the second nail in the coffin. It made them lazier and less hungry to do their popular material.

Letting Rich create a video game show to fill in content voids was last hammer to drop. Rich is okay in small doses when he's being made fun of, but not when he's the center of attention of a show. He's dull, angry, and he sucks and video games. The very thing he purports to excel at to have a show about.

TL:DR - Blame Mike for everything. He calls the shots.

He peaked too early, and we got to watch him fall into decline as Jay blossomed.

>Patreon
>It made them lazier
How? They've been putting out more content more consistently for at least the last six months (since Space Cop was finished).

They got a Patreon and stopped being content creators and started being surrogate friends for losers.

>le rich evans is epic maymay

Watch some pre-rec streams and tell me he's anything more than a sad, grouchy, closed-minded little fedora who REEEEs out about anything outside of his predetermined comfort zone. Then leave this website forever.

>Jay became the alpha

Let's not go nuts. Mike is a mess, but Jay and the others are nothing without him.

>replying to memes

>started being surrogate friends for losers

Thats all they were from the beginning. They didn't get popular on Cred Forums and elsewhere because of Freeding Frenzy

>Patreon
Literally what has changed about their content since starting Patreon? They've been putting out more videos, there's more variety to the videos, and they still continue to make whatever they want.
>surrogate friends
If you're talking about Best of the Worst, that started well before their Patreon

You faggots are so desperate for things to bitch about. I watch their videos when they have a new one out, usually enjoy it, then move on with my day. I suggest not being so obsessed with e-celebs.

>a sad, grouchy, closed-minded little fedora who REEEEs out about anything outside of his predetermined comfort zone

Unfortunately this is true of Rich and explains why he is somewhat popular here

I'm pretty sure Rich built the Wheel of the Worst and Plinketto with his bear hands.

When is Jay going to make another movie?

Okay. And he wouldn't be in a position to build anything for a popular internet series if it weren't for Mike. Don't be retarded.

He clearly has carpentry and construction skills.

No shit. What's your point?

What's your fucking point faggot? That Mike is in charge and the others are his employees? You're mad at this because....? You don't understand how a business works?

Man, I've just started getting into these threads after years of ignoring them because I didn't watch Plinkett or Half in the Bag, but there are a lot of angry angry posters here.

Only angry person here is you, friend

instead of dedicating a show format to getting fit, they made one about playing indieshit platformer shovelware vidya

Wait i thought he was gay. I wanted to hit that pudgy ass

They couldn't hack it in Hollywood.

>instead of dedicating a show format to getting fit
Why would they even do this?

These are the same faggots who post the same Chloe, Jonah, and Gibson threads every day. Autism shouldn't surprise anyone at this point.

Alright I pretend they are my buddies and listen to them as if we had just seen a movie and wanted to discuss it so what?

When the slut he likes becomes available.

I watch Best Of the Worst and I pretend I'm sitting with them at the table. Yes, I'm serious, I''m actually arguing with them out loud why I think that movies deserves the axe, or what movie deserves the title "best of the worst". I pause the video, and for example I argue with jay about the movie, in character of jay of course, I know how he acts, same as every rlm member. I DON'T BREAK THE CHARACTER of any rlm member. That's important. It has to be realistic. Sometimes when they don't know something I'm the guy who tells them the movie info. A lot of times I get angry that they don't know something about this or that. I get mad but mike jay me down. He's a great guy Sometimes I make a joke and then I skip to the part where all of them laugh, and I laugh with them pretending it was from my joke. It's great. Even without the videos, when I'm trying to sleep I pretend mike, jay, rich and the others are with me. We're together, we're still complaining about bad movies. It's great. It's really great. I love rlm. I love jack, I love josh. I love everyone. My friends. To roleplay even better, I made by own plinketto board, and wheel of the worst, trying to make it as closely as the original. I bought mostly all of the stuff they have, but shit like sos japanese vhs is rare as fuck, so I can't have that, so I just have the vhs cover printed on a random vhs, and I pretend it's the original copy, it's our copy.

I have detailed description of their warehouse. I'm planning of renting a similliar warehouse, and make it exactly like RLM warehouse. Not everything I know about it, so I will have to unfortunately break in. I will not steal anything, just make photos. I will try to make the warehouse look exactly like the rlm's one. I need it. I will then reenact the scenes from Best of the Worst. The next step is to reenact the scenes from Half in the Bag, but I will have to build the HiTB set first. The future is bright guys, the future is bright.

tl;dr

Cred Forums the post

I bet you'll get shot by a surprised, drunken Mike when you break in

Daily reminder that Mike went to Paris with his gf using Patreon money.

That's clearly not Mike

Daily reminder that no matter how many times you post this image, it's not somehow going to make the guy look like Mike. Fuck off.

Spacecop. Immersed in an echo chamber where nobody told them it was a bad idea.

even if it was him who gives a fuck what the spend their money on

>Letting Rich create a video game show
i thought rich had patricians taste then i watched his gaming content and all of his opinions are shit.

There was nobody to tell them it was a bad idea because there was nobody around, period. George Lucas had hundreds of "yes men." Space Cop was made by three people with no crew and no money.

Hello Mike.

You've been outed, don't try to fight back now.

It's simple.
Mike has same opinion as /mlp/. He's a patrician.
Mike has different opinion to /mlp/. He's a pleb.

>three people with no crew and no money.
Or knowledge of filmmaking. They refute their own opinions by making crap worse than the garbage they critique.

Yeah I'm pretty shocked that a movie made by three people with a budget of a few thousand dollars isn't better than a $200 million studio film. Pretty shocking.

Face it Horje, you're autism

>/mlp/

What?

No excuse. There are shoestring budget movies better than Spacecop.

an entire series of videos is unwatchable because of that bald headed four eyed retard guy

You're critiquing Space Cop. Where's your movie that's better than Space Cop?

That's like saying RLM shouldn't have critiqued other crappy movies until they made Space Cop.

It's actually not at all.

>waiter, why is there shit on my plate?
>LET'S SEE YOU DO BETTER FAGGOT

RIP Rich Evans

signal of distress/10

IT'S UP

youtube.com/watch?v=c06SK4AqPPE

This autism could easily be weaponised.

nice

O SHIT

Is it humanly possible to sit through that?

THEY WERE JUST A COUPLE OF SONGWRITERS

Youtube Commentaries are still a thing?

Mike is the only one I feel could actually make an essay critiquing the film techniques and narratives of the films they watch, but Jay is just a living pepe who contributes really nothing to the conversation from a critical standpoint.

>hehe it's enjoyable schlock

Have you seen any of the re:View episodes wi Mike and Jay? Mike's a fucking pleb and Jay shoots down every one of Mike's retarded criticisms.

>3,2,3,4,4,2,3 AND

Re view is all about action movies and those setting up for hitbs

They aren't analyzing cinema they are saying why ID sucks

This is completely wrong.

I'm sorry you can't accept the fact that your e-celeb surrogate boyfriend has shitty opinions.

OHHHHHHHH MY GAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWD