What does Cred Forums think of the new Blair Witch sequel...

What does Cred Forums think of the new Blair Witch sequel? Thought the time distortion stuff was somewhat interesting and the main chick was kind of qt, but everything else was dull.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G1TnnfpfrjY
youtube.com/watch?v=zJtS3ACtbuU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

barely watcheable

the house was creepy but all of the characters were pretty retarded

All 3 movies are shit

The main dude had the same first and last name as me so that was fun

just saw it, the first 15-20 minutes were good, kind of interesting but eventually when it got spooky, it was just kind of boring. scary but boring, and i just wanted it to end. it was a waste of time to see.

Last 30ish minutes were fantastic, if the whole movie was like that it would be one of the best horror movies in the past couple years 2bh.

Tunnel scene was probably the best part of the movie since it relied on fear that wasn't le jump scare.

>This is the Blair Witch

Why does no one just rape these things. A good dicking would sort 9/10 them out

It looks like a shitty CGI monster from a shitty made for TV/direct to video movie.
Like, what the hell?

spoilers

heres the video of the witch if anyone wants to see
the clip where she shows

youtu.be/G1TnnfpfrjY

That really does look like an alien

looks like the creature from REC or Quarantine.

Looks like the McFarlane Action figure made in the early 2000s

the movie is just a reboot of the first one. it has the same things happen?

>shows a monster

100% fucking dropped

>Actors don't play themselves

What the fuck is the point then?

looks like a dark souls monster

the bottom left one, that is

the others are complete shit, like a retarded predator that survived a nuclear blast

What is going on in that last scene?

Actually not the witch. There's a reason that side plot with Ashley getting "sick" was there.

>generic wet, "creepy" noises
>blatantly gimmicky shaky cam (unlike the first one)
>generic, tall, skinny, distorted monster

Wow, it's everything the first film wasn't. Read: it's fucking awful.

>dude my sister has survived in a forest alone for 20 years lmao lets go find her

>dude! creepy shit is happening it could be demons, lets split up and run wildly lmao

What did they mean by this

It was like the first one, if things actually happened in the first one. I enjoyed it but expected much worse.

Elaborate, good user.

the writer went on twitter and said that the creature we see is not the witch. is "Something else"

Haha yeah it's almost like it's a horror movie!

same thing that in the first movie

They reach the house at the end (the same way as the first) the main guy thinks he hears his sister (The girl from the first movie) inside the house.
him and his friend (the white girl from the trailer) go inside and they are chased by the creature and they are running around and then they die.

garbage

Going to see the movie in 5 min. HAvent seen the original one, what do i expect?

An average horror flick that's only moderately scary and mostly just annoying

director said that the vvitch never appears on screen

doesn't make the movie any less shit though

tfw never watched any of the blair witch movies
have I missed anything they sound interesting and creepy but what am I missing who or what is the witch and why are the people encountering it is it a person a ghost?

That would be a good twist if they actually did more with it.

everything you want to know is here
best vid on the movies

youtube.com/watch?v=zJtS3ACtbuU

the second one is shit

Probably something he made up after people called it shit.

>boy, that witch sure was lame looking
>oh, fuck, yeah, no, that wasn't the witch...yeah, maybe it was the black chick

But, that dude even states that the witch was hanged from a tree with heavy stones attached to her arms/legs, so I thought that explained why her limbs were elongated...that has to be the witch.