All the white people die: the movie

All the white people die: the movie

So it reflects the real world pretty well

>Falling for the Hollywood jew

Something that I thought made this stand out: It's a big action movie defending a tiny town. The stakes are small as shit but that just means you're invested in it even more.

Fuck saving the world, we need more smaller movies like this.

does Haley's character die?

Nope

She's white, but she's also a female so no she does not. She also joins the group, which makes it the magnificient 8 but they don't tell you that. It's also not what happens in the original Kurosawa version.

yay

Then just watch the original, Seven Samurai. It's way better technically and the story isn't some mouthpiece for a liberal agenda.

Who gives a shit what the Kurosawa version does. You think people who are going to watch this movie give a shit about some jap shit? No, they are going to watch a cowboy movie.

I saw no liberal agenda here compadre

>jidf

>No, they are going to watch a cowboy movie.

Not if the box office totals have anything to say about it.

Anyway, movie was average at most. What stuck out to me was the lack of racism - this is the wild west in 1879 we're talking about here, and the most Denzel gets is dirty looks and being called Sambo as a joke once? I find that hard to believe.

Also not playing the iconic theme song till the credits... why?

Me neither. The diversity might be considered an agenda, but it does fit the time period correctly so I didn't have any real problems with it. The "stronk wimmin" wasn't that in your face or obnoxious either. The movie is just painfully average at its core.

wait. someone actually watched this?

>What stuck out to me was the lack of racism
If there had been scenes of blatant racism then you'd be complaining that it was preachy and anti-white.

>All the white people (including the Asian guy) give their lives for the town and are given a big funeral, remembered as heroes and are given a closing speech
>The survivors leave with a thank you

no she and the black guy survive and decide to pursue a relationship

No, because it'd fit the time period appropriately.

it's the #1 movie this weekend

>If there had been scenes of blatant racism
Pratt going "Andele, andele". and making those movements was pretty racist

Faraday and Vasquez were always exchanging crude humour and casual racism, it's not like Pratt's character was being a white supremacist or anything.

that totally makes sense in 1879

who gives a shit? it's only a movie plus it's nice to see a white woman with a black guy in a movie for once.

it's more accurate anyway since more and more white women want to be with black men everyday

>we watched the good indian beat the shit out of ken from parks and rec
good

It was a good movie. Very generic with the diverse cast, though

>Generic funny white guy who goes for the girls
>Mexican who has small rivalry with white guy but becomes a bro at the end
>super serious black guy
>quiet asian assassin
>fat guy who cares about everyone
>wise old man who has a troubled past

Red Harvest was the most badass, though. The face paint was and haircut 10/10

>for once
Mass hyperkek

martin a cute! cute!

>generic
This is the most non-specific way to criticize something.

Thats probably because you're a liberal

>expect Harvest to die
>he lives
I was pleasantly surprised and also shocked that Pratts character actually died, I just assumed that he wouldn't die just like I knew Washingtons character would live. I did really hate the whole "muh Gatling gun" because it really just didnt work with me.

>Non-specific

So you would say his criticism was...generic?

>they were truly... magnificent
Anyone else just burst out laughing right there and then? Fucking seriously.

movie was okay tho, kinda boring first half, none of the characters really have a reason to fight besides Denzel and maybe Pratt, but the last battle is great, even if we all knew Goodnight was coming back. Also can someone explain Horne's character? Or is he just "crazy lmao"?

Oh, and dem tits are fantastic, they're like really fancy cleavage.

is the movie worth seeing though?
it looks good enough to me but i want some user opinions

>black
>guy

>are you serious! you fucking black female!

Fag.

It's a 7 or 8 out of 10 for me. Honestly considering the state blockbuster films are in you could do...MUCH worse.

>watch the original
>seven samurai
You succeeded in triggering me
In before you say the original magnificent seven was an adaptation

It literally is

The gook with the knives died

White people or pure White people?