How the fuck is Esmail going to explain this bullshit?

How the fuck is Esmail going to explain this bullshit?

The FBI had nothing, and then suddenly they've got a fucking float chart showing the connections for everyone? Bullshit.

IT'S ALL ANGELA'S FAULT
SHE FUCKED EVERYTHING UP

... because they investigated all of the murders.

Gee, it's like they were doing their job or something.

They even have an "Interviews Pending" section on the left.

Time travel.

The FBI is Darlene's tulpa.

Also that heavy surveilance Cisco talked about.

Explain.

And yet somehow they knew fucking Elliot was behind the hack? Yeah, sure buddy. If that was the case why the fuck didn't they arrest him when he was in prison? They had plenty of time according to the FBI.

>nothing
You clearly didn't pay attention.

They made Ollie talk. He flipped on Angela.
Elliot is a suspect. They interviewed Gideon. From that, FBI could follow the leads about the hack on allsafe (server CS30; Tyrell had access to it) and whoever was involved in the 5/9 hack.

No one has been arrested because they don't have any substantial proof.

they didn't have nothing, Ollies testimony alone would make it pretty simple to construct most of the chart they have there. they've been waiting for a chance to lure Tyrell out, who they believe to be the mastermind because the night of the hack he made a call to get the honeypot on the server disabled early.

they don't know Elliot is behind anything. look at the board. It clearly pins the whole thing on Tyrell

so was she not bluffing when she said there were 2000 or whatever people working on that case?
the show made it seem like it was just her

PROTIP: The lardass and ISIS girl spilled the beans out and that is why they are in the witness protection program as salesmen

Can someone explain the after-credits scene to me? I thought that black guy was in prison? Is he going to kill the neckbeard and QT muslim girl?

He was plant there to watch out for Elliot.
And if he's watching out for Elliot and the Dark Army, he probably did kill Trenton and Mobley.

>source : my ass

Protip: actually look at the OP image.

>source: common sense

Think a little bit instead of being spoonfed like retards.

I did think.
I thought to look at the image the OP posted which says Mobley is missing, you stupid fuck.

>implying the FBI SJW didn't played a trick on Darlene and manipulated the board so she wouldn't suspect on them in case something goes wrong

Are you mentally retarded or just an aborted stupid retard with no brain?

No wonder this show is too complex for stupid redditors like you, you're all stupid as fuck.

this is all meaningless because the entire show takes place inside of tyrell's head.

Nope, they are living with mobleys friend, whoever that is. they probably bought/created new identities for themselves and relocated somewhere that mobley had a place to crash at.

I'm not even going to bother with this retarded post.

everyone is dumb except meeeeee

Looks like Reddit is officially mad.

as he replies

Holy shit, is that...?

Dom even says to her superior before interviewing Darlene that she has three suspects missing.
Shut the fuck up.

UPBOATED XDDD EBIN , JUST EVIN FOR THE WIN

The Web of suspects could be made up to convince Darlene to snitch on everyone. If the average cop in the US can lie to you to solve a case the fbi can too.

Who is this James Hobbes?

>cut to three random nobodies to trick the stupid redditors that are too stupid to think by themselves

BRAVISIMO EMAIL

>the American government
>lying to taxpayers
Psh, yeah ok Alex Jones. Better catch those clockwork elves before they fluoridate your redbull

Does it say BA NE?

You've used the word 'stupid' 5 times in two posts, salty redditor

>get btfo because you're a stupid redditor that can't think by himself

>y-y-you're the redditor

LMAOOOOO

JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY ,REDDIT.

>XIA
>CIA
Hmmmm... I'm onto you Email

You've used the word Reddit 5 times in 3 posts
Take a breath m8

>REDDIT CAN'T EVEN REPLY TO HIS ARGUMENT ANYMORE

LMAO, FUCK OFF ALREADY, RETARD

Sam Esmail is a fucking faggot with these fucking cliffhangers. Enough already you fucking cunt

Also that entire jail subplot was POINTLESS. Utterly and completely pointless. Useless exposition of absolutely no purpose whatsoever.

the only thing that's unbelievable is that the FBI wouldn't have all this intel given the time frame. also, her boss nearly shutting the entire thing down after the shootout in China was also difficult to comprehend. well, not so comprehend, more like believe. lots of suspension of disbelief with Mr. Robot, but them's the breaks.

i hear you, though. it was a poor reveal. show's still enjoyable, though, warts and all.

They don't have concrete evidence sufficient for an arrest, that's different from "nothing".

They talked to Ollie, he gave them Angela. Exploring her background they find Elliot, cross reference him with their other suspects, narrows it down, repeat, etc.

am i the only one who was thinking about the end of catch me when if you can when darlene was walking through the fbi office and all those people were staring at her?

Reddit is so fucking mad lmao

Idiot here. What exactly did that Kareem guy do?

That Angela twist talking to Tyrell pissed me off the most.
How the fuck does that make sense?

We don't know.

Asking the time indicates that he had something to do at that specific time, but he's played a dual role as a protector and a murderer. There's a chance fatty and muzzie survived

nice bait

But didn't Dom also say that they have literally tens of thousands of people working on the case? Said it's one of their biggest, so it makes sense that they'd throw probably the majority of their budget and human resources at it, which would potentially explain the rapid evidence development.

It's not like some Agent Mulder shit where it's one guy running through thousands of papers who occasionally needs to come out to the lab to test some shit.

Kareem was just a known associate, he was the guy who was in the parking lot with Tyrell's car. FBI was watching Joanna's moves because Tyrell is missing.
Kareem was asking Joanna for more money, her bodyguard killed him.

Whiterose turned Angela to their side and told everything (?) about the plan.

the FBI itself is 35,000 people so no

yes, i think we're in agreement it's a believable scenario. the reveal was designed to shock the viewer, as it did the character, but i think it failed in that it's not unfathomable or a stretch of the imagination for the FBI to have that intel. it's what they fucking do. that's one of the things i found poor about the finale. the other thing was the blowing up the building bit. i mean, as i've mentioned on other threads, you can only rip off Fight Club so many times before i roll my eyes.

that's not really a twist, though. it might have come as a surprise, but it's not a twist. if you paid any attention, you'd figure White Rose turned her. man, deductive reasoning skills are hard to come by around here. omit one piece of the puzzle and people lose all sense of logic.

why don't they just use a corkboard. every time someone dies they have to reprint the whole paper just to put an x over them.

Hmmm. You know what I'd actually love for Esmail to include in Season three?

I think it'd actually be a fucking awesome exploration and development if he introduced the concept of third-party private-eye organizations.

Like the FBI is actually struggling to piece together certain things and need the assistance of a private third-party investigative organization like Pinkerton Inc. That'd be actually really badass imo.

they would with police. since this is NYC they would work with their cops because they have like 60,000 just like they did for that terrorist. NYPD is really good at investigating too

Right, but because they are public servants, they have higher restrictions placed on them as to what they are or are not allowed to do when it comes to collecting evidence, which would put the third-party investigation party in play, where they can go where cops normally wouldn't and they would feed them info under the table or something.

I think it'd be a really cool concept and it'd at least dispel the notion that the FBI is all powerful and is gonna getchu no matter what. Basically humanize it.

>the entire show takes place inside of tyrell's head.
no, it all takes place in Elliot's head. He's in a coma after his dad threw him off the roof

what director will Email steal from...I mean give an homage to next season?

he already stole from
>Fincher
>Kubrick
>Lynch
>Bergman

I say either Tarkovsky or Jodo

>the ip addresses listed like they mean anything

yes, that would be a good idea. i doubt it's in the cards, though. i'd love to see a series about modern Pinkertons, though, skirting legal restriction the police and other government agencies must pay strict adherence to. good idea, but probably not for Mr. Robot.

can't the FBI trace an IP to a given address and pinpoint its use at a certain time? if so, well, there's your answer. if not, well, Mr. Robot's fiction, after all.

Doe It gave that awesome 90s episode, other than that yeah... pretty pointless

none of that was pointless. you may not have liked it, but that doesn't mean it didn't suit a narrative purpose. if you don't know what that purpose was, feel free to rewatch those first six or seven episodes again for a clue. we'll still be here.