How in the fuck did he learn how to drive?

how in the fuck did he learn how to drive?

Dr. Wynn taught him

>american cars

/thread

The cult leader? Fuck your shit. Carpenter didn't envision this. I wonder what Carpenter's explanation would be for Michael driving.

I literally just finished watching it and Wynn questions how he could be driving a car

In the first movie Loomis comments about this and says something along the lines "Maybe someome was giving him driving lessons" but he kinda said it in a accusing way

He was super autistic as a kid, probably watched his parents drive and committed each step to memory, also memorized the roads his mental health transportation took down the exact turns, sat in his cell for 20 years running it through his mind in reverse

Tldr his brain is Wierd

Wasn't he intended to be possessed?

No.

Literally how hard is it to drive a v8 automatic tranny?

He comes back from the dead several times. Clearly a force of nature.

His heart has never officially stopped beating

He drives

I thought it was implied when he kept killing on Halloween night and wrote "Samhain" on a chalkboard in Halloween 2. Also his tolerance for bullets and the whole "Devil's eyes" thing.

Forget about the sequels, they don't mean anything, concentrate yourself in the first movie only.

Alright. He was shot six times and fell from the second floor. There's something supernatural going on.

Driving is not the hardest thing in the world to do. And I don't think the murderer gives a shit about traffic laws OP.

After being stabbed in the eye.

He's pure evil instinct.

So he's just a really lucky guy to have been shot six times then fall out of a window after being stabbed in the eye then being set of fire in an explosion afterward being shot by a firing squad and falling into a mineshaft?

What the hell does that mean? He survived mortal wounds because he's bad?

He was in Halloween 1, he taught him to drive there

It's ambiguous, he stopped being normal the night he killed his sister, he stopped being Michael Myers, he became an empty shell, don't try to give a precise explanation because that's not what the movie was about.

I think he is just a paranormal being with no explanation, even Dr. Loomis doesnt understand, thats why he fears that he got out of the asylum

I dunno, same way he survived being shot in the face, thrown out of windows and various other bodily injuries.