so Cred Forums how will this play out?

idk but i want to fug cheryl
also wtf is up with that kids down syndrome looking face

>YOU AINT NEVER PAID FOR THE RENT
>NOT EVEN ONCE

Wrong kid died!

>family includes a token cucker
gee wiz these modern sitcoms don't beat around the bush

Actually he's playing the stereotypical balless yuppie safe husband hat his ex-wife got after they divorced. If anyones getting cucked it'd be him when she gives into the He-man cock cravings...if they go there.

seems like it's trying too hard to have an adult swim-like hit.

I don't think I've seen a Fox show more ripe for cancellation.

This. It looks like a Producers style tax scam where someone makes a boat load of money from a FOX primetime comedy that gets cancelled after one season.

Why didn't they just animate the whole thing? It just looks so cringe inducing rather than funny.

Phil and Chris's other show looks way better.

Cred Forums here, we don't want this either

I watched some of it. It was actually quite funny. The rest of my family were cracking up, too.

It's up against SNF, right?

The expectations are already really low.

Hi Fox.

-said no one ever

Why Fox shows just keep getting worse?

>Johnny Pemberton

What if the show ends up getting renewed season after season?

What will they do when he finally dies from Chrohn's?

I caught the first episode with my hubby the other night! We usually spend the entire night arguing over the remote lol but after the first scene we knew we found a show we agreed on. I don't normally care for animated shows but this one had me rolling! Needless to say we'll both be home each Sunday at 8:30 EST to catch the new episode and we'll probably binge watch the whole thing over again on our streaming devices the next day lol!

Fuck you

It's a bit of a reverse cuckoldry here. The whole schtick is Zorn is so much more manly/alpha/sexy but Cheryl stays with the beta because she's tired of that life.

omg are you me?

So what about it do you guys not like?

Because they're minorities right?

This could be my second favorite family sitcom on tv.