Got paid 20 million dollars to be in Rush hour 3

>Got paid 20 million dollars to be in Rush hour 3
>More broke than Drake Bell

The fuck happened to him?

He's a funny guy but he's black so he can't manage his money to save his life

this

plus he has a massive family and all the people from his home town asking for handouts.

"HELP A NIGGA OUT WITH THAT MONEY WE KNWS YOUS GOTS MONEY, GIVE BACK TO DA COMMUNITY"

hes talked about that before

that's what he gets for demanding a 10million dollar salary for only being in like 4 movies

>hes talked about that before
they're good at being victims

>>>/cel/

Kill yourself

One of my fears is being unable to tell family members to leave my money alone. They make the worst leeches.

newfag

He got addicted to... "Tha Life"

thats why you move away, and only help your mom and pops out. maybe your brothers or sisters.

>Maybe your brothers and sisters

Why maybe, they are family?

If you have a bunch of siblings it might get out of control because they'll all want the same treatment. Also your siblings have more or less the same chance as you to make money. Your parents on the other hand gave a shitton for you so if you want to help anyone you might as well start with them.

I knew the guy who did the lighting on the movie Dead Presidents.
Apparently the guy is annoying as shit & never shuts the fuck up, He told me that Chris complains about everything even shit he knows nothing about like lighting and camera angles in that awful high pitched "AND U KNOW THISSS MANNNN" Friday voice. Makes sense nobody would want to work with him, the guy told me no amount of money could get him back on another 12 hour shoot if he was there.

More like Tis Cucker, amirite?
Seriously, though, wouldn't Rush Hour have been a better movie if every scene involved white or asian women lusting after Chris's BBC?
Jackie would be all like "Ree! Ree! We need go to poreece srashun an catch bad guy!" but Chris would be in the background slowly giving a lily white beauty a good dose of his log.
Fuck, I need to go masturbate now. Just got a new dildo, trying for a prostate O! :)

Some people are poor because they are bad with time and money, nothing complicated about it desu.

This is why I don't take poverty in America seriously.

good post

He only ever watched the first two thirds of Behind the Music

He can't read. He's literally illiterate.

Nobody has mentioned the real reason yet. He's said time and time again it was
taxes

By doing stupid shit like buying multimillion dollar mansions that are right next to eachother