This is our new Mary Jane Watson

>This is our new Mary Jane Watson

>be op
>search google images for unflattering images of zendaya
>chuckle to self as i think about the replies my ebin thread is gonna get

Honestly you should just end your life

I'm ok with that, it gets boring watching bottle redheads for the role.

This. It's textbook autism. It's like what a middle schooler's idea of being clever would be like

>This mad, he is

thats the way the person looks by default. no tricks - and it's unpleasant

why are you mad that it is exposed?

>he doesn't realize all women look bad without makeup

Boy you bes learn!

>implying this image hasn't been posted here every time this thread is made

Summer is over faggot. Leave

Serious question though, is this the beginning of the end of Marvel domination? Reboot the whole universe with SJWesque actor choices and unnecessary origin stories again? Stan Lee is on his deathbed and look what is happening to Apple when Steve Jobs died.

I keep thinking this is the kid from Stranger Things.

>Hey Peter, wanna go huff some gasoline later?

but it's not the way the person will look like in the movie

>ugly shitskin maryjane

SO progressive guys. I mean gender neutral people friends.

what the fuck you mena by our i hate fucking reboots its yours not a group not the world some fuking retard that has his life circiling spiderman reboots

Breathe, user. Count to 10, then calmly type out what you want to say. It's not a race.

>le summer maymay
>gb2leddit lmao xD
>normies rrreeeeee

>WHAT UP, SKINNY NIGGA, GOT ANY DRO

>This is the director they assign at the last moment

why do all gurls dress like this now?

your tenses are incorrect.
should be: "look what happened to Apple when Steve Jobs died"
or
"look at what is happening to Apple after Jobs died."
Doesn't really matter, I got what you meant.

Anyway, yes. Marvel is SJW bullshit. Comics right now are where the MCU is going, replace big stars with smaller actors in order to cut costs. I bet Captain America will die, Bucky becomes next CA, Iron Man retires after this and is replaced by that black girl. I don't know about Thor though, he could get replaced by a girl and we could get another couple movies out of that, depends what Marvel wants to do.
RDJ for sure is getting cut in some way, 50m is a massive salary, even if it's Disney. Avengers will change lineups too, probably to add more female characters and all that bullshit, because after all, Disney is behind all this SJW shit more than anyone else.
You think Stan Lee has jack shit to do with Marvel anymore? Hell no. He just makes cameos because he lost a shit ton of money in 2000 with his dot com bullshit company. Why do you think he does so many conventions? Guy is a schemer and a hack from what I hear.
Marvel fucked over Kirby and let his legacy to rot, but they still celebrate Lee because comic fans are autists and believe whatever narrative is played out for them with no questions.
just look at the shit Marvel has spewed out in the last ten years, starting with Civil War.

Some user said she wasn't MJ but who knows. The only Spiderman I care for are the Rami films.

It's comfy for working out I guess.

>black "people"

why are they so ugly?

Still better casting than the brown unfit manlet playing Flash, what the fuck is wrong with sony

She looks like a 35 year old crack whore.

Because we don't find them attractive, I'm sure they're very attractive to people into that shit

Thanks for the grammar lesson and word salad you potato.

Honestly, she's mixed and pale enough that she'd look pretty close to MJ if they just dyed her hair red. She's as much a redhead as the others they cast as MJ.

Plus, to be fair, originally she was cast as an actual new character until studio meddling and script rewrites that we have come to expect from the idiots at Sony.

literally show me a picture of this chick that doesnt like a complete ape?

This girl is ugly as sin. All the damage control in the world can't fix this """Mary Jane""".

she looks like someone you can trade in for a gram of coke

muh big dick

At least she won't have to worry about acne

I hate dyed red hair, it always looks fucking awful.