Who the fuck started the retarded theory they are related...

Who the fuck started the retarded theory they are related? The basis of it is they are both from Indiana and have big hair. That doesn't mean Jack shit, there is so much reaching you have to do to make this work that it just nullifies itself. Stranger things/Parks and rec thread I guess

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BKl3QMIBNSy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You seem pretty upset over literally nothing.

But Benny Schwaz is from the empire state.

It's just a silly theory for fun user, calm down.

is their hair naturally like this or do they put it up

What the fuck is wrong with you?

It rustles my jimmies when people come up with fan theories that have little to no evidence to make them plausible, then an actor from said show/movie jokingly comments "Yep it's true lol", and it's then perceived as 100% canon. This happened with Bee movie/I carly and frozen/Tarzan as well

Your thread and posts gives me cancer. Kill yourself

I never heard of those other theories. Sometimes people like to make these things up for fun. They realize they aren't really canon. Sometimes the actors/writers/etc. play along so that they can have fun too.

Darth Jar Jar is my most hated mainstream fan theory. It used to just be a joke among actual Star Wars nerds, and then buzzfeed or whoever got wind of it and now every normie goes "hey you like Star Wars, what do you think about this theory I heard..."

Don't get me wrong, I like fan theories when they actually have some evidence and are plausible. Those are fun. When your only evidence is that they live in the same state and like to style their hair big, that's just retarded. Not fun.

Sometimes people like to do and say things for fun that you don't find fun. It's still fun for them, even if it's not fun for you.

You are the most autistic humorless faggot in the universe

The Disney fan theory was kind of neat I thought. Tied in the shipwreck in the Little Mermaid with Frozen and the Rapunzel movie along with a couple others I think. Not much of a stretch since the Pixar movies are loaded with little Easter eggs that appear to point to a shared universe.

instagram.com/p/BKl3QMIBNSy/

i guess you dont know either

If you even have to ask you're pretty fucking stupid

I don't see how unironically making shitty fan theories is fun, but alright.

well could you answer for me anyway

The rapunzel one makes sense because she is clearly seen at the inauguration. The boat in the little mermaid looks nothing like the boat that the parents died on though. It's just a boat

The entire theory is based on the fact that they look so similar. Nothing more is needed, you aspie retards.

Oh well, it's just a theory, no biggie, kinda neat

that's literally all it is. its barely even a shitty facebook meme

Wait wait wait hold the phone
what the fuck happened with Bee Movie and iCarly?

It's the joke that all white peoppe look the same

The bee and woman from bee movie are the parents of the camera kid

but how? i mean not "hurr its a bee and lady they cant do it," but how does Jerry Seinfeld as a bee, plus that woman, make fucking Freddie?

oh nevermind i just googled it, didn't realize the joke is only like two months old.

you should just kill yourself now reddit

neat

It's just a fun theory bored people came up with after realizing both shows take place in indiana.

It's the same people who came up with the "Hal from Malcolm in the Middle is also Walt from Breaking Bad" theory.

It's just bored nerds. Leave them be.

Don't forget grieving. Even if they watched it the day it came out, it hasn't been three months since they potentially finished it. Let them get their closure however they need, as long as it doesn't hurt people.