What's the verdict?

What's the verdict?

Theyre shit
Youre shit

>rapping, itsy bitsy spider Electro
What do you think the verdict is?

Andrew Garfield was nowhere near as likeable as Toby McGuire. The original trilogy have a lot of flaws and they are extremely cheesy, but they have a unique charm that was never matched by these, which showed with Garfield losing the role and a probably-planned 3rd movie with Rhino canned (I can't technically prove it but with that ending it was definitely gonna happen)

A decent cast, some good ideas, but terrible execution.

Youre absolutely retarded if you think the 3rd movie would have Rhino as a main antagonist. He was all over promo material and trailers for the 2nd movie and ended up just being a tease for the Sinister 6 they had planned. How rain damaged are you to view that ending and think "hurr the next one will e about Rhino lol"

sterile pieces of shit conceived in focus groups and manufactured on an assembly line

There were parts of them I liked, but Spider-Man has been my shit forever and I will freely admit that I am biased towards anything featuring him. I liked Andrew Garfield as Spidey, I think he was just quippy enough, but I don't remember really liking him as Peter. I didn't like that he rode around on a skateboard instead of being a boring photography nerd.

Also the suit in ASM2 is GOAT and no one will convince me otherwise, but other than that the movies were pretty shit.

Literally two of the worst blockbusters of all time.

1 was dogshit but 2 reached a new level of unbridled shitstorm. I believe that in a few years 2 will be looked back on as everything NOT to do in a movie.

>be Amazing Spider-man 1
>take everything great about Raimi's Spider-man and do the exact opposite

I have no clue how they managed to fuck up that movie so hard. When i watch it I feel embarrassed for everyone involved.

>that Chocolate milk scene
What the fucking Christ

>
>rain damaged

So what the fuck happened to that random, barely intelligible Indian man in ASM? He was an important subplot and then he just completely disappeared halfway through the movie. One of the weirdest things I've ever seen. I never saw 2... did they resolve it?

>film "the untold story about the origin of spiderman"
>cut out everything vaguely interesting and new about Spidey's origin from the theatrical release

I think the people at Sony are intentionally trying to run it into the ground... maybe it's an insurance scam or something - fuck I don't know. But I feel like you can't make a movie this bafflingly awful completely by accident.

>Precipitation's what they said I was on

>"YOUR AUNT MAY HAD TO WALK 10 WHOLE BLOCKS HOME FROM THE SUBWAY"
What the fuck 10 blocks is fucking close to the subway in Queens

The suit from TASM2 is the only good thing that came out of either of those movies.

>shit what do we do with this character
>let's just cut him out completely halfway through the movie... hopefully nobody will notice
In all fairness I didn't notice until the next day when I thought about it. Like... what the fuck happened to him? He was the Lizard's entire motivation.

Marc Webb only got the job directing this flicks because his name is Marc

1/10
Shit story with a shit Peter parker and shit gwen stacy

I really liked all the Spiderman parts where he was in costume. I didn't like the Peter Parker as much as the Rami movies.

It is disappointing getting hyped for the Sinister 6 then realizing it won't happen. I hope Homecoming is good.

Someone post the fucking montages in asm1
Those things were worse than the entirety of ramis spiderman 3

I don't remember ever watching asm1 but I know I did because I can recall bits and pieces. I remember getting this feeling two years ago when the second one was about to come out.

The first one was good. Overall a better representation of the character than the Raimi movies were, and I liked the Raimi movies a lot.

The second was trash.