Eternal /got/ general: One True King edition

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/q6GW03WsFgU
youtu.be/O8ES_ElI6Wg
youtu.be/hRrV1ff33iM
youtu.be/DpD47mmlei4
youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE
watchersonthewall.com/cast-sightings-belfast-saintfield-filming-continues-season-7/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

on second thought maybe we should have just let it die

Previous thread*

>tumblr image
>"eternal" /got/ general
>putting the edition in the subject bar
>forgetting link to previous thread

jesus OP

obvious falseflag against stannis

I'm sorry it was my first time and that shitty meme was the first thing in my Stannis folder

well at least you made one

Who else Undying?

>Undying, we Autists light the path for wayward sons of man. Oft did we pass judgment on them so that threads might endure. Eternal, we are /got/'s stewards, to set the course and keep it true.

I feel like a cunt now

>Ah, football Sunday...

>The Giants came out looking like they were going to dominate the Redskins. Then they shot themselves in the foot. Then they shot themselves in the other foot. Then they shot themselves in the calves, the thighs... stupid penalties, fumbles, interceptions, more stupid penalties. Horrors.

>The Jets missed their flight to Kansas City. I don't know who those guys were wearing the green and white uniforms.

>Life is meaningless and full of pain.

What does this mean?

>he still has a stannis folder

In this thread we guess why she got fired

she wouldn't sit in the casting couch obviously

How we had any leaks related to season 7 yet besides the sea battle thats supposedly happening?

her twitter is endless keks

It's alright, I shouldn't have rushed and done it proper.

im guessing it had something to do with her running her mouth about how misogynistic the show is and they axed her for it

If you ever think Sanser says dumb shit online, just look at Aimee.

So what, she got so butthurt over being recast that she didn't do any other acting?

didn't she call it misogynistic only AFTER they got Nell instead?

Wow. Can't believe I'm in this thread before the pedo fags....

I'm not a stannisfag so can someone explain to me why he thought it was right to set his daughter on fire?

unlike you some of us are capable of talking about more than one topic

If he didn't, they'd all starve or freeze to death before they ever got back to Castle Black.

>Emmy award winning show

>emmy award record breaking show

ftfy

The NFL regular season is upon us. And with it, the agony and the ecstasy.

I got a taste of both yesterday from my two teams.

The Jets ripped my guts out and stomped on them with an agonizing one-point loss to the Cincinnati Bengals in the morning game, as the Jets have a habit of doing. But in the afternoon game, the Giants made me smile and whoop and cheer with a rousing one-point win over the Dallas Cowboys.

A single point was the difference in both games. The difference between joy and despair.

Ah, we sports fans are a strange and peverse bunch. It really makes no difference whatsoever to my life whether my teams win or lose... yet somehow it makes a vast difference to my mood. And these close games are going to kill me, I swear. Even that wonderful Giants victory could easily have become a second agonizing defeat, if a certain Dallas wideout had cut right instead of left when he caught the game's final pass from the rookie Cowboy qb.

Fwiw, the Jet defense looked formidable even in defeat, sacking Bengals qb Andy Dalton seven times. How Gang Green managed to lose the game despite that boggles belief, but after decades as a Jets fan, I am used to being boggled.

The Giants defense was not nearly as impressive... but given that last year Big Blue had the worst defense in the NFL, I still have to give them props. I had rather hoped the Giant offense would rack up hundreds of passing yards against a weak Dallas D and crush the boys, but that did not happen, alas. Still, they played well enough to win. Odell is still amazing, the rookie wideout Shepard looks like the real deal, but the real highlight of the day for me was seeing Victor Cruz catch a touchdown pass and do his salsa dance. Cruz is one of my favorite Giants of all time, a true Cinderella story, and a lot of people thought he would never make it back after his devastating injury two years ago. It was so great to see him dancing.

Ah, well. A long season awaits. More agony, more ecstasy.

Reminder that if Jon had listened to Sansa when she demanded that they get more men, they would have lost. Sansa doesnt know what shes talking about and would be shit at commanding an army. All she can do is beg for help and cross her fingers that everything works out.

Davos has really been getting a bit OOC this season

>this won an emmy for writing

happy shitting

>cross her fingers

Her littlefingers?

Gurm said that magic is real in the GoT uni, but I don't believe her death was necessary.

Well Melly does her big magic through sacrifice and king's blood, so Shireen did need to die as far as Melly knew.

If she didn't, that storm would've killed Stannis, his men, Selyse and Shireen

>as far as Melly knew
I agree with that. Melly didn't lie, she was wrong though..

But then again, has anyone done magic as big as Melly did without some kind of big sacrifice?

She singlehandedly stopped a storm that was affecting the North from at least the Wall down to Winterfell, and made it warm enough to melt the snow and ice in one night that snows that were too deep to get horses through a couple days ago were light enough to have cavalry ride out.

I don't think she did, user. Did she bring Snow back? Yes. Did she do ANY other magic? I don't think so. Wasn't that why she had her break down? She looked in the mirror and realized she had done nothing. All of her efforts were for naught.

Friendly reminder that Syrio Forel survived and is currently disguised as Meryn Trant.

>I don't think she did, user.

Her sacrifice of Shireen worked though

first for puppyfu

>arya killed syrio

POETRY

>just got done reading AGOT
>literally bookended by scenes of ice and fire
Bravo Gurm, bravo

Cast him

moon boy

Would he have been a good king? If you ever broke the law all you'd have to do is offer him your boipucci and receive a pardon.

Its not hard to be a better king than Robert or Joffrey.

Probably not. His nepotism, tendency to not take anything seriously, to not do his job, and to scheme and make underhanded deals don't bode well. Now add to that the fact that he pretty much did away with the rights of succession, empowering anyone with a large enough army to seek power for themselves, and you've got a real shit show on your hands.

Pic related. This is what Cat and Sansa should have looked like.

>How we had
>How had
>How
No. We haven't.

She's only 18 for fuck sake, it's not like her life is over.

Nepotism is inherent to a feudal system and scheming is common in all human interactions.

Robert eliminated the existing order of succession to the Iron Throne when he rebelled and killed Rhaegar.

And Renly did in fact take things very seriously, as shown by him trying to get Eddard on his side, marrying Margaery and negotiating with Catelyn.

>cat and sansa
>a tranny and a potato
No.

Steward of /got/

let's post some one-dimensional game of thrones characters, i begin :

>"m-muh honor !"

>betrays his honor twice for family
>"muh honor"
??

Some nepotism is unavoidable. But naming a sixteen year old a commander of your armies because you are dicking him, and naming his oafish father your hand is Cersei tier. Or do you thing she made wise choices regarding her small council?

Robert fought a just a war to depose a dynasty that has gone corrupt. Renly betrayed his elder brother because he thought he looked prettier with a crown. Further more, Robert wasn't some random lord, he was the closest cousin to the Targs, and the eldest brother. He didn't turn the whole concept of succession on its head when he ascended the throne.

I don't think that carrying around a bunch of fancy furniture and gold, getting your men drunk, gorged, and staging tourney's during a war is taking it seriously. Putting a 16 year old with no experience in charge of your armies over the best commander in the seven kingdoms isn't taking it seriously either. Laughing at the suggestion of another great council when it could have united three major forces against a common enemy isn't taking it seriously, especially considering he stood a good chance to win.

He was good at being a snake and using people, I'll give him that much. He made a lot of advantages connections, knew when to keep silent and when to act to best get an advantage. But by that logic Cersei would be a good choice for the queen too. Being good at gaining power doesn't mean you'll be good at keeping it.

Sorry, Renly made a decent side villain and a catalyst for other characters to develop, but that's it. Why not fanboy over Loras instead? He has admirable traits. Or maybe Connington? He's an ass, but he is a far more interesting and nuanced character than Renly ever was.

>As he grew, he looked more like Ned than any of the trueborn sons she bore him.

Is this the biggest bullshit in the entire series? Not a single Targaryen feature on Jon Snow's face?

Imagine if he had light hair or purple eyes. The entire narrative would've been fucked. What would Ned have done then?

Say he dicked a valyrian whore, or claim it was Ashara's. She had purple eyes and her nephew has light blond hair, so she might have as well. The Targ traits are not that uncommon.

Yeah, it's pretty convenient that Jon bore no Targ traits otherwise Robert would have been suspicious.

>Robert fought a just a war to depose a dynasty that has gone corrupt.

If Lyanna had not gone with Rhaegar would Robert even started the rebellion?

Did Shireen's death pay for Jon being brought back to life?

>I'm not a stannisfag so can someone explain to me why he thought it was right to set his daughter on fire?

We see you, Jonautist.

>a valyrian whore
Weren't the Targaryens the only 'pure' Valyrians left?

Just because he was honorable, doesn't mean he was one-dimensional.

Uncle Benjen

he probably meant some Lys whore, they have some Valyrian blood

Probs. Aereys had it coming.

Anyone have that pic of Cersei where it's like "lioness of the rock, >implying I'm not Tywin reborn"?

>and naming his oafish father your hand is Cersei tier

The Tyrells had the biggest army and money resources on westeros at that time, second only to the lannisters. The flower knight was also very skilled, he wasn't jamie or brienne tier but he was surely better than all of the kingsguards appointed by Cersei. Looks to me that Renly did everything right, his only mistake was not bending the knee to Stannis.

The stark genes were dominant compared to the shitty inbred Targaryen genes, that's why Jon looks exactly like a female Lyanna = Ned.

Literally only watching Season 7 for the battles and for Euron hype

Doubt it? There was no reason for Ned's father and brother to demand to know where Lyanna is if she hadn't left with him. If they didn't do that they wouldn't have gotten tortured to death. I'm pretty sure a rebellion may have happened eventually, but in another way.

Being born into a rich family doesn't make you a capable hand. Being a good fighter does not make you a good military commander.

>Euron hype

That should have died for you at the show's "Kingsmoot".

Is it true it's only coming back in fucking september next year?

Both Loras and his father were perfectly ok at being hand and commander in title only tho', as we can see in the aftermath of the alliance with the lannisters. Renly knew this, that's why he choose them knowing that they would just get out of the way when it was needed. With Stannis expertise, the two brothers would have been unstoppable. Loras was also the commander of the rainbow guard, not of the entire armies.

Friendly reminder Euron was only pretending to be a retard to impress the ironshits.

>the rainbow guard protects the faggit king
bravo george!

This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen.

What are your favourite dialogue scenes, /got/?
For me it's this Kino between Tyrion and Tywin.

The Targaryens are the only Dragonlords left, but there are plenty of ethnic Valyrians still around. Lys is almost entirely Valyrian, Volantis has a significant chunk, and there are smaller numbers in the other Free Cities.

Frogfu telling that disgusting wildling whore that, referring to her brother Jojen's physical frailty: "Some people will always need help; that doesn't mean they aren't worth helping."

Frogfu a social democrat?

I don't think even the most advanced people in Westeros understand the concept of social democracy. I do think Meera's an unusually thoughtful and good-hearted person.

Huh, I just assumed that free cities interbred so much with the Rhoynar and Andals that all the Valyrian traits died out, based on what we've seen of the free cities in the show.
I suppose it makes sense that there are still a significant chunk of pure Valyrians left considering how much land they colonised.

Robert, Barristan and Jaime telling war stories from season 1.

"Stupid boy. They never tell you how they all shit themselves. They never put that part in the songs..."

There are even old valyrion houses in westeros that get the hair/eyes of valyrians. Aurane waters comes to mind. So a city where most people have the white hair/purple eyes isn't so farfetched

Samefaging. The city I meant was lys.

Oh shit, I completely forgot about that.
>He could've lingered on the edge of the battle with the smart boys and today... his wife would be making him miserable, his sons would be ingrates, and he'd be waking three times in the night to PISS INTO A BOWL, WINE!
Bobby B's dialogue scenes were on point. They really fleshed out his character perfectly.
>I never loved my brothers... a sad thing for a man to admit, but it's true. You were the brother I chose.
>You want to know the horrible truth? I can't even remember what she looked like. I only know she was the one thing I ever wanted. Someone took her away from me, and seven kingdoms couldn't fill the hole she left behind.
And of course
>THANK THE GODS FOR BESSIE, AND HER TITS!
Pure kino.

Same
youtu.be/q6GW03WsFgU

This one is really great in my opinion, some may call it cheesy but it really got to me

youtu.be/O8ES_ElI6Wg

This is a classic
youtu.be/hRrV1ff33iM

And this one is my favourite

youtu.be/DpD47mmlei4

Ah, I forgot about that last one too. A lot of Jaime's talking scenes were really good. His ones with Brienne were actually funny as well.
>He preferred curly haired little girls like Loras Tyrell, you're far too much man for him.
>It's a shame the throne isn't made out of cocks, they'd have never got him off it.
And on a more serious note, the bathtub scene with him and Brienne.
>BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOLF JUDGE THE LION

Why? If I've understood you correctly you're saying Aurane Waters (the Bastard of Driftmark) has a sizable share of Valyrian ancestry, in which case you're completely correct. He's old Lord Velaryon's illegitimate son and House Velaryon's one of the most purely Valyrian houses in Westeros.

Trystane

she talked pro-muslims/against israel, hasn't she?
don't look further

She might also just have been a stand-in given that D&D don,t know wtf they'Re doing so maybe they weren't sure they'd use Myrcella at all, so they just cast the first girl who came their way.

When they went for a Myrcella plot, they thought to recast her with an actress, actress who wouldn't be a permanent risk of saying something retarded on twitter

I guess it's because looking valyrian is (or were) high status in lys so it just sort of turned out that way. And that purple eyed people who runns across a slaver somewhere in the world gets sold of to a bordello there and then instead of selling them on after they master the seven plesures (or whatever they call it) they are kept in the city and they get bastards and on and on it goes

>not condoning mass slaughter of palestinians
>pro muslim
Wewewewew

I'll take "Things that never happened" for 7 silver.

Either way it's funny, but it's even more if she made it up for attention or something, which is very likely. Who the hell would be that specific ( and who the hell talks so much to their taxi driver ).

anyway, what a fucking mess of a girl.

This pic is pretty much all that needs to be said. Bitter, stupid cunt.

you can find a thousand videos online about palestinian trying to stab random israeli or drive trucks into them.

Anyway I'm not waving a flag, I'm just saying it might be the reason.

When your boss is a jew you refrain from making circumcision jokes, even if YOU think it's not offensive.

Take that and make it tenfold when you're talking about political positions.

it's sad because she would've been a top qt
new Myrcella is a top qt as well tho so I don't mind as much.

Take this fucking shit to Cred Forums before it gets the thread deleted again

There are people right now that do not understand why they gave Robert Baratheon the stag as the family symbol.

It's because he's defining trait is being given the horns. The man was cucked and would cuck his wife.

The brothers would all cuck.
It's just what the family did

>there will never be a cross over show/vn where sandor dates Hanako
;_;

They were such a cute couple. Why did the fucking sandshits have to come and ruin it all.

if they weren't the shittiest, most annoying and fun-ruining cunts, they wouldn't be Dornish.

And literally retarded too.
"We don't hurt little girls in Dorne" - Oberyn
>HISSSSS SSSSAND SSSISSSSTERSSSS WE MUST AVENGE OBERYN BY KILLING THIS INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL

D&D just don't get that a character (even a 'strong character') could be peaceful.

In the books, Ellaria is for peace, yet she isn't presented as weak. Just reasoned.

Catelyn is pro peace as well, and she's presented as a strong woman, who only understand when wars are pointless.

On the show? Catelyn is pro war, Ellaria is pro war (and torture and mutilation and murder), and they killed Doran because he was weak.

And of course it's D&D who made him weak, in the books he's actually pro war, only he's doing it in a different way because Dorne can't win an all out war.

Those beautifully Lannister children with Jew fros

I'm happy they ended it right there

>When your boss is a jew you refrain from making circumcision jokes, even if YOU think it's not offensive. Take that and make it tenfold when you're talking about political positions.

oh shit yeah this is probably right. she probably couldnt hold her tongue and ended up pissing off the jews

I guess that wasn't good enough.
Good thing D&D were here to improve it with "Show them what it's like to lose what they love!" and "Let's send Myrcella back to Cersei, one finger at a time!".

I'll samefag a bit to help keep the thread alive and add this scene as one of my favourites. IDK why I like it so much, I just found it really cute that their relationship was getting on so well. But mainly because Emilia Clarke isthicc.

someone should have asked d&d about their characterization of ellaria at sdcc.

Maisie had the best cutespurt.

false flagging

Maisie a fucking hideous cave troll

if you don't want to kiss her you are not human.

>maisie livening up the thread yet again

is there anything she can't do?

It's really sad to see young girls get caught up in today's "feminism." They are literally going to waste their youthful beauty being crabby and caustic about men.

This is of course by design since the 30-40 something feminists who run the show actually envy young girls and their prospects, so a lot of it really all about ruining it for them.

It was funny that Doran actually called her a Lannister. Like, everyone' still meant to believe that she's a Baratheon, right?
Maybe everyone just called the incest-kids Lannisters because house Baratheon of King's Landing was basically a Lannister puppet after based Bobby B died.

well, with Jaime telling everyone he meets about fucking Cersei, it might not be that much a secret anymore.

To Catelyn, it kinda make sense, he thought he was dying that night so who cares...

But to Edmure, it was fucking retarded.

>this is a 8/10 in bongland

Maisie is always a fresh topic! She's so great.

The Eleven actress from Stranger Things praised her. It's great that today's youth recognize greatness when they see it.

I'm pretty sure it was a common rumour that Bobby's children were actually incest babies between Cersei and Jaime, we saw some street-preacher going on about in season 2 and Tommen was called 'bastard' and 'abomination' by some random people near the Sept. Tywin and Grandma Tyrell discuss a bit as well.
I only mention the Doran incident because it wouldn't be becoming of a high Lord to take heed of such rumours when he's pledged to the crown.
So I don't really think Jaime cares if he tells someone the truth about it, as long as it's not in front of a large audience. After all, if they tried to tell everyone he could just wave it off as them trying to discredit him with a disgusting rumour.
And I'm pretty sure he just wanted to be a dick to Edmure because all of Westeros hates the Riverlands for some reason.

>#RepealThe8th
>Intersectional feminist
>Cat person
Fuck her
Good riddance

> looks exactly like a female Lyanna
That's why everyone's always going on about how hot he is.

>is there anything she can't do?
look good

Cat people are master race tho t b h

Cuck in the north

youtube.com/watch?v=4jZpcDsLzmE

i still can't believe that D&D are unironically going for the CleganeBowl storyline in the final seasons, This shit was supposed to be a meme but they totally fell for it and thought it was a great idea. It's your fault /got/, stop making new memes, those fools are taking them seriously.

Goodbye Stannis. I don't need you anymore.

Renly would've been a better king anyway tbqh familia
Of course neither of the brothers could ever live up to the standard set by their eldest, the Great Stag King, Bob

>stop making new memes, those fools are taking them seriously.

Does that mean jonsa's gonna happen? That meme is even bigger than /got/ and the cast and producers know people want it

They're not. Undead Mountain is in King's Landing, Hound/Beric/Thoros are heading north.

I blame Reddit. They fell for the Coldhands is Benjen and R+L=J memes as well and those aren't /got/ or Preston approved.

>marrying her cousin
If that's going to happen, she may as well marry Robin. A far better political choice anyway.

buttsluts don't need cute faces

Marry a retard who won't live to have heirs over the last male Targaryen bastard or not with an infertile aunt who has 3 dragons and a massive army?

Are you retarded?

Based Manuel
>its only smellz

Can you imagine renly trying to fight off the ww?

Sansa is dying get over it.

I'm one of the dudes rooting for Sansa to die mate

This I don't know why posters here don't see that. He acted totally different in his first scene with Balon.

>Implying mad queen Dany and her shitskin horde of barbarians will survive
The Vale is a far less volatile investment. House Arryn > tardgaryan incest autists

ACT

After the ridiculous tumblr outcry over Sansa last season, wouldn't D&D be signing their own death warrants to give her one season of "empowerment/growth" only to end up dead a few episodes later because she challenged a male character who is more central to the plot?

Oh. I like you

Win an emmy

Remember that weird glance Littlefinger have Sansa when she said Rhaegar raped Lyanna? If he know what went down do you think his plan will be to expose Jon's parentage to get Winterfell for her?

Yes. Tumblr would go full apehouse.

Just because he has a hunch that Lyanna actually wanted to fucc Rhaegar, doesn't meant he knows that Jon is a Targ bastard.
He could only know if Ned Stark or Howland Reed told him. Or maybe Littlefinger is a spooky magic man like Bran

>implying Robin will survive longer than Dany can make Jon her heir and successor

Let's not forget that Robin will sell the Vale and his soul for a ride on a dragon

Unless he has proof, his words won't mean shit. Jon already knows not to trust him

Why would they care at that point?

By the time that airs there'll only be one season left and they won't need to pander cause the hype over the ending will have everyone tuning in

Anyone got the picture of Littlefinger making the CIA pose?

Nevertheless, I agree that Littlefinger somehow finding out and trying to turn Jon's Targaryen lineage against him seems to be what D&D are going for with that subplot. Like Cersei's alliance with Euron, there's not many other paths they could take.

The way it was staged with Jon's crowning and Lyanna saying she doesn't care if he's a bastard because Ned Stark's blood runs through his veins (even though that's technically still true) is juxtaposed to us just finding out Ned isn't his real father and Littlefinger/Sansa looking displeased would at least suggest they're going to go in that direction.

Obviously if he's gonna make her another power grab, Littlefinger will use whatever he can against Jon and if they don't care that he is a bastard, then the new information that he's not Ned's son and is the grandson of the Mad King and nephew of Daenerys who is currently invading in the south could probably rile things up. I'm not sure how he'll learn it, though. Could he get it out of Bran or Howland Reed somehow or maybe Sansa is let in on it and tells Littlefinger? Or maybe he already knows somehow like that poster mentioned with the knowing glance, I wouldn't put it past Dabid given the kind of writing we saw the last two seasons.

and a 10/10 everywhere else?

This is exactly why I'm hesitant to believe she's going to die. There is no character with writing more driven by fan pandering than sansa. Every scene she had this season where she was whining about how horrible life was with ramsay was literally just d&ds way of saying "See guys were not misogynists rape is the worst thing that can ever happen to a person and sansa is the biggest damsel in distress in television history please don't be mad at us anymore tumblr please"

>maybe Sansa is let in on it and tells Littlefinger?

That would make for a great scene that would get lots of sansafags angry.

Sansa finds out, is shocked or supportive to Jon's face. Leaves, meets up with Littlefinger, tells him, he asks what they're going to do about it, dramatic closeup of Sansa's face.

Sansa's bitch ass would go paranoid thinking this would lead to Jon just giving the North and Winterfell away to Dany or perverting the House by being a Targaryen

I think Littlefinger already knows somehow. He probably never wanted anyone to know because he liked Cat being mad at Ned over having a bastard.

Also Dabid would not just want to reveal it so we know and not have it matter, mostly because there is no way to prove it. They will use it to create a plot about Jon's rule at stake if it's revealed and somehow ending up with LF and Sansa getting a shocking death. (Not that Jon would kill her but somehow their scheming backfires).

As you said due to how the writing has been going it is getting predictable.

Not that user but the thing is, D&D just don't want to have Sansa doing what she does and is best at in the books, nothing.

That's why they gave her to Ramsay, that's why they had her be a bitch and try and act smart and sly when she really did nothing this season. She rejected the Vale in episode 5 then accepted in 7, then just sat on her ass. She warned Jon about Ramsay but for drama's sake they would've had him ride to save Rickon anyway so gave her a line and argument with Jon that did nothing for the story but give her something to do.

Her only role was to get the Vale there like in the books, but they stretched it out and had to give her more to do in the meantime

Sansa is either going to die with LF, or she's going to jump on Jon's dick when she finds out he's a Targ. There is literally no other reason for her character to still be alive.

Womb or DOOM

There's always Tyrion's dick.

That's right, she'll go back to being Lady Lannister after a season of saying she's a Stark

>muh socially accepted hedonism and incest with no regard to how logistically fucked up it would be in reality

>muh "it doesn't matter if they grew up as plutonic brother and sister for years and years, Le Epin Incest is now "in" so they should fuck because lol"

When will these reddit memes end? It's almost as bad as

>muh Tinderâ„¢

>muh "we're all gonna have HIV in 5years but who cares lol"

She's not just going to give up her scheming for Tyrion. Sansa is still a selfish spoiled whore. She's not going to settle for Casterly rock when Jon's or LF's dicks both lead to the Iron throne.

sansa is mentally challenged, how can you try to guess what she'll do next?

that's like going in a psych ward and go "Ok I think this patient will insert 6 crayons up his ass, this one will try to eat his bed, this one will pretend he's a plant for 3 days then he'll kill the nurse for not watering him".

Sansa's a fucking retard. She could do anything, whether it makes any sense, or not, under the pretense of "she's a clever manipulative schemer!" while in fact it's just because "she's a stupid fucking cunt".

Sansa is a fucking retard, but her not being dead or irrelevant this far into the story means she serves some purpose.

At this point in the story there are only 2 camps: those who are playing the game of thrones or those preparing for the White Walkers.

Sansa has clearly demonstrated that she doesn't give a fuck about the WW, which means that she's playing the game. Why would someone playing the game settle for second best?

>her not being dead or irrelevant this far into the story means she serves some purpose.
it might, if the writers knew wtf they were doing.

But they don't.
They could've killed the Blackfish at the Red Wedding but they kept him alive, brought him back 3 seasons later to give him a 30 seconds scene and kill him offscreen.

Sansa could have a purpose of she could just be one of S7 big deaths they need to fill their quota of shocking moment, given that it's the only thing this show has now.

OP confirmed for autist sperge lord

we see you

>which means that she's playing the game. Why would someone playing the game settle for second best?

Which will make it all the funnier when she chooses LF and dies.

She had a winning lottery ticket/bird in the hand the while time without knowing it, but went for the bird in the bush. She gambled and she lost

>it might, if the writers knew wtf they were doing.

With the Blackfish, they wrote him out of the story, just to bring him back in to kill him.

Sansa has consistently been a main character through the entire series. The writers are stupid, but they wouldn't have kept Sansa in the story unless she served some grander purpose later. If she ends up not dying and becoming wife to some secondary lord, then D&D are truly the biggest hack writers of all time.

What did you mean by this

He's just Brinpoasting

Something one dimensional can vary.
Do you mean zero dimensional?

Preston seems over ice and fire I can't believe Preston quit being autistic over a subject before I did. Feels bad man.

>Sansa has consistently been a main character through the entire series.

But how much of that is because the character herself is actually important vs how useful for other characters the character is vs D&D not wanting to spoil shit?

Even if she herself were useless and they could have the other characters do shit without her, D&D couldn't very well kill her anytime before now without spoiling Winds of Winter and ADOS severely since last we saw her she was safe in the Vale and hadn't gotten involved in taking Winterfell yet at all.

Has he finally come to accept that the books won't come out and that these are his gods now?

>But how much of that is because the character herself is actually important vs how useful for other characters the character is vs D&D not wanting to spoil shit?

There are only 14-16 episodes left. D&D have already trimmed most of the fat. We can assume the rest of the living characters are either going to die horrifically or become kangz.

>Even if she herself were useless and they could have the other characters do shit without her

Yeah, they could have, but they didn't. They instead gave her Jeyne Poole's 'Arya' arc.

>Yeah, they could have, but they didn't.

But they couldn't have.

They would've either had to kill her, which spoils the fuck out of the books, or just had her stay in the Vale doing fuck all or do what they did. At best she could've been in the Vale doing nothing and they ignore her like they did for Bran, but can't since they didn't establish what she'd be doing there unlike Bran who had to do training.

>which spoils the fuck out of the books

The books don't matter, senpai. D&D are writing fanfiction.

Peck on her beautiful cheek...

Thank you Uncle Stannis

They still weren't gonna spoil the absolute fuck out of the books up until this and the previous season.

Especially to the point of killing a pov character in the books who is nowhere near where she is in the show

What did he mean by this

> But naming a sixteen year old a commander of your armies because you are dicking him

Loras was the leader of Renly’s Kingsguard and just one of his field commanders (for which he was well suited) but overall command remained in Renly’s hands, supplemented by advice from his bannermen (like Randyll Tarly) whose opinions he carefully considered.

> Robert fought a just a war to depose a dynasty that has gone corrupt.

Aerys II was insane and corrupt but by all accounts, Rhaegar would have been an excellent king (far better then Robert) and while Robert would have been the next in-line to the Iron Throne had the Targaryens naturally died out, raising a rebellion and overthrowing the government only insured that at the first sign of weakness by the king, every noble in Westeros see himself as a potential replacement.

> I don't think that carrying around a bunch of fancy furniture and gold, getting your men drunk, gorged, and staging tourney's during a war is taking it seriously.

It was a perfectly sensible strategy; by slowly marching on Kingslanding, Renly’s fame and strength grew every day, while his enemies (House Lannister) and potential enemies (House Stark and Tully) bleed themselves dry fighting amongst each other.

> Laughing at the suggestion of another great council

Renly could have (and may have) called a Great Council when he was securely seated on the Iron Throne and his enemies were broken.

It's not our fault we cried to the southern wind

So this guy is the strongest fighter of the whole verse

friendly reminder that Robb did far more right than he did wrong

thank you uncle father

And yet his big wrong undid almost all his good

yea pretty much since he was said to be above the dragonknight
goes like this
1 daemon
2 arthur dayne= aemon dragonknight
3 gwayne corbray
4 cregan stark
5 barristan selmy

That sadness in his eyes and hurt in his voice when telling Jon how he'd tell him about his mother.

Based Sean

Filming continues

pic related, Saintfield estate

>As for filming news, activity continues in Saintfield today. As we reported last Wednesday, Game of Thrones is returning to film on the same Northern Ireland estate on where the show filmed their epic Battle of the Bastards last season. However, it’s believed that they’ll be filming different scenes on the property, ones likely involving the wooded areas for godswood scenes. A visitor snapped a photo of the filming happening today:

>The smokiness is often used just for atmosphere, but it’s unclear exactly what’s happening, since it’s obscured by trees of course. With so many cast members in Belfast at the moment, we don’t know which actors are involved in the Saintfield shoot, though it’s likely at least one of the Winterfell-based Starks will be pres

Fuck Preston

fuck, forgot pic and link

watchersonthewall.com/cast-sightings-belfast-saintfield-filming-continues-season-7/

Kit and Rose have been spotted hanging out

Did Sean know before everyone else? Or was he told to act sad?

Emilia posted this

Yeah, he was told

>nose ring

why do girls do this ?

I wish Danny and her dusky pals, dwarf and dragons get btfo quickly, they are the worst part of the show.

Literally, whenever I see cgi dragons I fast forward through the scene until I get to some juicy dialogue.

>why do girls do this ?

because they are not like other girls

>until I get to some juicy dialogue

haha yeah

So d&d could kill off Stannis and give his story to Jon.

It will happen in the books as well though

Why did they not show Stannis' death or corpse? Isn't that usually a movie trope for a character's future surprise return?

So Bobby B is alive?

BOW YOU SHITS, BOW FOR YOUR KING

Just to fuck with Stannisfags

They acknowledged his burial. That's enough to drive the story beyond his death.

Stannis is a different case. The scene cuts to black with the big bitch swinging her sword. How many dozens of times in filmmaking does this result in the executioner purposefully missing? It could be that they want to show Brianne's character development, forgiving Stannis or showing mercy by not executing him. Wouldn't his head be a good bargaining chip if she had actually executed him?

Brienne also acknowledges his death and Roose isn't gonna say Stannis is dead unless they found his corpse.

She literally made a vow to and repeated it during season 5 and placed it of a higher importance than following Cat's orders. He's dead and he's not a bargaining chip with anyone that Brienne has to deal with

Point being, there are half a dozen reasons he could still be alive, and only one for him being dead: Brianne's lust for revenge. Which makes very little sense, as half her storyline has shown her to be softhearted and forgiving.

>Point being, there are half a dozen reasons he could still be alive

and none of which Brienne would care about.

>half her storyline has shown her to be softhearted and forgiving.

Not in regards to Stannis it wasn't

Show Brienne has never shown to be soft or forgiving. The only thing out of character is chopping off Stannis's head instead of killing him slowly and painfully.

She is by nature and demeanor an oathbreaker. It is the flaw in her character that cannot be corrected by naming a sword, because she is meant to mirror Jaime's development and expose the futility of oaths in a world of no black or white. Even an oath to herself will be broken.

Your other point is valid, but it would not surprise me that Roose would make this comment only based on the rout of the army, meaning he was powerless, not that they physically found his body.

> he types with one finger

> of everything he could have written he chose that

> with one finger

> one

> finger

>Show Brienne has never shown to be soft or forgiving

She has constantly been unable to follow through with her obligations and promises because of moral/chivalrous hangups throughout the entire series.

>She is by nature and demeanor an oathbreaker

Not to Renly, she even repeats she made the vow in 5

he has no reason to spare Stannis, stannisfag, accept it. He's dead.

HBO confirms, some book they released after confirms, D&D confirm, director confirms, his own actor confirms. Stop living in denial.

But it can't be until after the fight and when Roose/Ramsay are BTFO

It was a final fuck you

Name one time.

I refuse to believe. Long Live Stannis.

*cry*

Hes confusing Brutiene with her book counterpart Brienne who hates killing.

The fight with the Hound, for one.

The fight where she was clearly putting all her effort into murdering him?

>The fight with the Hound for one.
HAHAHAHAHA
You mean, the fight she started and clearly wanted to kill the hound in??

He definitely knows because in an interview in 2014 he said he would love coming back to do a cameo and he knows from the books it's obvious he is not Jon's father so they could use him in a flashback or something but he figured they would need someone younger. So he either figured it out himself or he was told.

stannis le mannis

I think you mean Bran The Man

Oh thats right. He, was literally up for the Tower of Joy but, of course d&d couldn't do that and had to get a random chav

>weirwood
>It's a bran scene
Season 7 is saved

most beautiful girl in the seven continents

>"i'm guilty.. of being a meme"

what did he mean by this ?

>"I'm guilty... of plagiarizing Shakespeare"

What did he mean?

Sean Bean is almost 60, why spend money on makeup and Marvel like age shit to make him look younger for a character that's supposed to be much younger?

Dont reply to clueless namefags

Exactly. This is literally the laziest show on TV

If Littlefinger supposed to be so smart, how come he couldn't even get Catelyn Stark to marry him?

What do you guys talk about in the year you have to wait for new episodes? I mean, I posted in /got/ all the time but without new shit, what can you discuss?

most people on /got/ thinks the show is fucking terrible, so how is it relevant if the show is airing or not?

You discuss theories, make fun of D&D. But without new things to laugh at, it's just repeating the same shit over and over.

If George is so concerned with realism, how the fuck do Littlefinger's plans keep working and why does he getting away with shit?

>repeating the same shit over and over.
welcome to /got/
this is the hell we're living in.

because he's intelligent and his plans are good?
Not sure what to tell you.

Plus there's no guarnatees they'll always work.
Every Tyrion plan worked, til he was accused of regicide, sentenced to death, and had to leave to essos.

But him saying it was Tyrion's blade could've blown up in his face since Tyrion is known to never bet against his brother.

And then Tyrion meeting Cat is lucky as fuck as is capturing him

And then Tyrion comes back alive and spares his life and I don't even think he tells anyone that Littlefinger's the reason Cat took him.

And poisoning Jon could've easily failed if Jon had managed to tell anyone anything anyway.

It's all luck but it keeps working every fucking time it's ridiculous.

bran can't be king

NOT FIT TO BREED

NOT FIT TO LEAD

as simple as that.

OLD ENOUGH TO PEE
OLD ENOUGH FOR ME

>everyone knows Robin's weak and likely to die
>let Littlefinger be in charge of him
>let Littlefinger try and arrange a marriage between his bastard and Robin's heir
>no one sees a problem with this or that something might happen
>if Robin dies no one's gonna be questioning Littlefinger revealing Sansa who'd now be Harry's wife
>and his plan hinges on Tyrion also dying
>this will all work

George is the biggest fucking hack ever.

>hat can you discuss?

Like Cred Forums in general, it's mostly just memes.

KEK

If you think he's intelligent you're fucking dumb. His schemes are terrible and should have blown up in his face long ago if George didn't make any character hold the idiot ball around him.

Kek.

So it's basically Danganronpa threads. Well, at least they have episodes twice a week.

Thing is, we don't get to see a milion alternate realities where shit hits the fan to see how LF would've dealt with it.

But shit hits the fan at different points in the story;

Lysa went apeshit and tried to kill Sansa;
LF killed her, blamed the bard.

The lords of the vale wanted him to GTFO the eyrie and let them rule.
He bought some, manipulated others, and came up with a scheme with Corbray to force them to do what he wanted and still make them look bad.

If these 2 things didn't happen, it'd just be 2 more things on the "Why does his shit always work!" but they did happen, he got out of it, we saw how he did it.

If other things went awry he might've gotten out of it too the same way he always does things, by talking, getting people on his side, and so on.

It's all these things happening and him getting away with it all that's the problem.

One event, okay, two, maybe, all this shit? That's ridiculous

Khaleesi, did I ever tell you about your brother, Rhaegar? he had autism, so when he read an old prophecy in a book he decided that kidnapping and raping a northern lady was the way to fulfill it, an act that started the war that had thousands die including your family. Tardaryens are good kangz, and good friends.

He lost to Brandon Stark.
And Sansa will fuck him up. maybe

Tyrion trolled him in Clash with Harranhal

That was a duel against Brandon and not him making some weird "Chaos is a laddah" plan that magically works out well for him every time.

>And Sansa will fuck him up. maybe

Only if you mean Sansa will fuck up one of his plans cause she's terrible at playing the game and that leads to their deaths

well, as I said we see how he do it. Things don't go always according to his plans, but when they don't, he find a way to make something work to his benefits ( or at least make the best of it - Lysa's death wasn't great for LF, at least not that soon. Keeping her alive just a couple years would've helped a lot for stability ).

To use a chess game analogy... It's like a chessmaster winning every game. You think, wtf, do people always play exactly what he wants to? Why?

Of course not. But when they do something that goes against his plan, the grandmaster just come up with something else that still works.

LF's plan were impeded by many things already.

The only thing that I'd agree deosn't make much sense is Tyrion never confronting him. There's no logical reason why Tyrion doesn't talk to him about it at any point.

And because of that we'll never know what LF would've said.

But every other of his plan/scheme/getaway? Kinda made sense.

And it's not like he's always dealing with geniuses either. Not that hard to fool people like Ned, Lysa, Cersei...

>To use a chess game analogy

>But every other of his plan/scheme/getaway? Kinda made sense.

On their own, maybe, all put together for the same person, fuck no. It feel too much like plot is working for him cause George needs shit to happen and Littlefinger is his way of doing that so Littlefinger can do all these ridiculous thing and no one ever suspects, confronts, questions or so much as talk to each other cause "oh he's everyone's friend and he's helpful and not a threat" which isn't realistic.

>And it's not like he's always dealing with geniuses either

He may not always be but the things he does require too much luck to work. His blaming the bard and how he blames him as is very suspicious given the guards that were outside the room and what Marillion told them, and shit like him having a mysterious bastard from Gulltown that no one ever knew about, no one questions anything

>like him having a mysterious bastard from Gulltown that no one ever knew about, no one questions anything

it's 99% confirmed that someone is precisely questioning that, and pretty much know the whole thing and only needs confirmation.

>But every other of his plan/scheme/getaway? Kinda made sense.

>I'm gonna betray Ned Stark in front of the entire royal court and declare I'm not trustworthy. Somehow this story will never get out and people will keep trusting me. I'm such a player.

>I'm gonna tell Ned and Cat that the expensive, rare, magical Valyrian Steel dagger that was used by a common criminal to attack their son belongs to Tyrion. Because Tyrion would obviously give his signature dagger to the assassin which can be easily used to implicate him. Ned and Cat would become the greatest idiots alive and somehow won't notice what a stupid fucking story this is. And Cat will just decide to kidnap Tyrion instead of using her husband, the Hand of the King, to put him on trial, which will reveal me as a conspirator. I'm such a genius!

>Man, it sure is lucky that the bard tried to rape Sansa. If he hadn't, she would not help me frame him for the murder of the ruler of the Eyrie. Nah it's not luck, I'm just a genius amirite?

>Now I'm gonna give my new oneitis to some notoriously cruel dude because I'm a cuck, there's no way he will flay her butthole or anything, and I'm sure there would be some eunuch and a big bitch to rescue her just in time from death when she tries to escape. Man I'm such a chessmaster!

I've seen the Preston video and sure he brings up good points, but I don't think Sansa's show will have a part in it and I don't think the fat man cares enough to put it together like that.

There are inconsistencies in stuff and Alayne sure doesn't act like a bastard raised by Septas, but the fat man won't care.

*shoe

>Oh and btw I'm going to get the Crown into owning a huge debt to the Iron Bank, they'll just continue to employ me as coinmaster even though I'm obviously doing a bad job.

even if the shoe thing is all wrong it changes nothing. Myranda is definitely interrogating her.

The shoe might or might not be the reason of their suspicion, but main point is, they're suspicious.

They don't just go around mentioning Jon Snow to random people, etc..

>I'm gonna betray Ned Stark in front of the entire royal court and declare I'm not trustworthy. Somehow this story will never get out and people will keep trusting me.
Who trust him from Ned's side?
Sansa yes, but Sansa wasn't ever told anything, obviously, she's just an hostage.

Are you implying that the people who were against LF and thus benefited from the betrayal should also mistrust LF?

>double agent help arrest some druglord
>gives lots of proof
>Judge : WAIT A MINUTE, you lied to these guys for years to learn all that, how do we know you're not lying now? Can't receive any proof in court, proofs from a confirmed LIAR means nothing. Case dismissed!

People tend to be ok with people betraying their enemy if it help them.

they're probably still bess budz. just because they arent dating anymore doesnt mean they arent bessies

>Are you implying that the people who were against LF
agaisnt Ned***

May be interrogating, but again, I don't trust the fat man.

He even has Littlefinger doing a plan that makes absolutely no sense (Tyrion's still alive so marriage to Harry won't work) and that would have everyone suspicious. Which I'm not sure if it means that George is so retarded that he's making it so Littlefinger has to make a plan that makes no sense for him to finally go down, or if the plan obviously isn't the real plan.

But they are dating, they've been back together a while now. They also hung out in NY together recently

I want Sanders to have at least one scene with Cersei before Cersei gets BTFO.

>"When I escaped your I was only a stupid girl with stupid dreams. Now I am your WORST NIGHTMARE MADE FLESH"

>Cersei: "NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

>and who

>are you

>"AH NED, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO KNOW I'VE BLOWN OUT YOUR ELDEST DAUGHTER'S FARTBOX WITH MY COCK?"

>"ur a foony man, a very foony man XD"

>Who trust him from Ned's side?

Sansa. And why wouldn't Sansa be told? she was in the court, the story must have been retold all the time, people would talk about it. But for some reason nobody does. Convenient!

>People tend to be ok with people betraying their enemy if it help them.

Stupid people, maybe. Tyrion, for instance, knew that Janos Slynt betrayed Ned (and thus should have knows that LF betrayed him as well) so he sent Janos to the Wall, even if Ned was his enemy. That's because people who genuinely pretend to be someone's friend - not as a secret agent - and then betray them are simply not trustworthy, no matter what side you're on. Particularly in a society that values honour so much - Littledick should have been known as a dishonorable man, but, yet again, people lose their wits around him. It's just all so convenient.

kill yourself

hello plebbitor

>>double agent help arrest some druglord

Not that user but there's a big difference between some undercover guy who are always intentionally sent in to uncover stuff and that report in frequently, and what Littlefinger did.

Guaranteed if some cop came off the street saying oh he just befriended this druglord himself, and went "undercover" himself, until he got proof of stuff "here it is", that courts wouldn't like or allow that shit.

Don't falseflag as a Branbro, Sansafag.

We see you soapfaggot

I have a confession, lads.

I've never known where the 'and who... are you...' meme comes from

From the outro to the show that plays after every "shocking" event you dumb bookfag

Ask Tywin.

>everything about this post

Rain of Castameme, The Song

I hate pod now

Sure is samefag sansafag

fuck off
i'm sansafag tho

Apologize you nigger

But you admit to responding to your own post?

And there are lots of ways of getting rid of (you)s

It was not my post. I just found it funny. like kek funny hehe :D:DD:D:D:DDD
>fuck off

Sure it wasn't and sure you found it funny sansafag

Blackwater famously ended with a vocal version of Rains of Castamere with a guy with a deep voice singing "and who... are you...the proud lord said" over the credits. The meme is a writing a cheap "shocking" scene that sounds like Dabid would write, followed by the song and "written for television by David Benioff and D.B Weiss".

Though that specific version hasn't been used since, essentially it's a joke about D&D overusing and referencing that song so much and their love of "shocks" and Lannister favouritism. Aside from "and who... are you?" the rest of the song is deliberately excluded in the meme so it reads like "And who are the two hacks that brought you this ebin twist? David Benioff and D.B Weiss, of course." Accompanied by a punchable image of the two looking smug like pic related. That's how it is meant to be done.

Azor Sansa

What's funny about it? It's just Sansafag wish-fullfilment

Sheer stupidity of it. Sounds exactly like something d&d would do

I feel like this could've benefited from a *teleports behind you*

>"When I escaped your I was only a stupid girl with stupid dreams. Now I am your WORST NIGHTMARE MADE FLESH"

I have a weird feeling this was meant as a good line, not satire.

Dreadful.

>book due in 5 years
>only 168 pages

what do

I think you mean "due 5 years ago"

Only if D&D were brainwashed by Sophie sansafaggot

>GURM's newest blogpost

Didn't he say he's finally getting back to work?

Why the fuck is his fucking around AGAIN?

Sauce? Please god, let this be bullshit.

He is getting back to work, he owns that theater.

NFL season senpai

GET BACK TO WORK YOU FAT FUCK

YOU HAVE PEOPLE RUNNING YOUR THEATRE

YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO THERE ALL THE TIME

YOU DON'T NEED 2 FOOTBALL TEAMS TO CHEER FOR EITHER

who is the semen demon at 00:20?

Someone make a new thread

hardly anyone left to post but whatever

Oh christ