Is this fartkino?

Is this fartkino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8BISWJOHpu8
youtube.com/watch?v=mDfc_LTPvss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what movie is this from?

Swiss Army Man

Watched it today, the ending really surprised me, really loved the movie, pretty retarded though

>really loved the movie, pretty retarded though

I'm gonna make that my RYM review ok?

no THIS is fartkino

youtube.com/watch?v=8BISWJOHpu8

The trailer didn't look too bad. Like a heartfelt indie film. Is it really fartkino? I fucking hate farts.

Radcliffe farts constantly for the first ten or so minutes of the movie, but the main character finds a bottle cork and Radcliffe doesn't fart for the majority of the rest of the film.

Classic Paul Dano

Honestly, it's everything old Cred Forums would have loved. Suicidal Paul Dano using the "superpower"-infused corpse of Harry Potter to survive the wilderness while they lust after MEW? Dan Kwan & Daniel Scheinert are probably browsing this right now. I know Paulo is.

Daniel goes to Reddit, Dan goes to Cred Forums.
Source: Me

But honestly, judging from their interviews Daniel seems to be the more pretentious of the two, while the Asian one is fully aware of how stupid the movie can be.

It's a movie about a farting corpse, did you not expect farts?

>When you shoved the cork up my butt, was that sex?

>ending really surprised me
Really m8? It is pretty obvious from the start and his ride on the farting corpse - all fantasy.
And all this trash in woods, c'mon.

Basically pic related

no, this is fartkino
youtube.com/watch?v=mDfc_LTPvss

I was hoping for the movie to be sadder. To tweak me better at the end. But after the bear attack it gets weirdly choppy and the narrative starts to fall apart. Didn't end well. I wish MEW never talked in it. Would've been better if she remained the silent object of obsession. Dano makes a good boyMEW though.

Also i'm a sucker for the whole 'explaining human culture to an alien' trope. Got me feels just a bit with a few of those.

>Born with two stomachs, Patrick Smash (Bruce Cook) is uncontrollably and devastatingly flatulent. No more than thirty seconds after his birth, he first broke wind, horrifying his parents (Bronagh Gallagher, and Victor McGuire) and doctor (Robert Hardy). As he grew up, Patrick's farts became so uncontrollable and destructive that his father had to flee their home, as he was often injured by the sheer power of his son's awesome gaseous emissions, whose force is so strong that it can blow people over. Patrick is bullied at school as a result of his condition, but eventually finds strength in his disorder, ultimately gaining revenge on the school bully Damon (Joshua Herdman) by passing gas in his face, leaving him scarred for life.
>Patrick's only friend is child prodigy Alan A. Allen (Rupert Grint), who has anosmia, and, therefore, lacks the ability to smell. Alan and Patrick team up to make Thunderpants, reinforced short trousers strong enough to contain Patrick's emissions. Suddenly, Patrick learns that Alan went to USA with the government to assist astronauts who are trapped in outer space, and Patrick finds that his condition may be of use to the spacemen in peril.

this sounds like shit you'd make up in elementary school

fuckin...

sauce?

what a stupid fucking movie

Loved the soundtrack more than the movie

The big crescendo in the intro song is so fucking hopeful it's beautiful

Drafting a water Goddess

papapapapapapapapapapapapapapa

Best part.

mfw CLASSIC fart KINO

Falls apart at the end but was overall good.

you won't hate farts in this movie though, it's not the same as farts in some B production comedy

yeah the soundtrack was amazing, lifted the whole movie