Are there any redpilled actresses who stand with Trump? Cant wait to vote

Are there any redpilled actresses who stand with Trump? Cant wait to vote

See who took an IQ test in Hollywood, the people who have low scores probably support him. I'm sure a few women dip below 70 and still manage to act in film.

you cant vote youre a mongol

I am a free citizen of the world

Coming out for trump would be a death sentence for an actress, she'd be stuck doing straight to dvd Kirk Cameron Jesus joints or lErry the cableman movies

>Le ppl who disagree with me politically are dumb XD
Gas yourself Goldberg

JJL is glad he won the republican nomination, he's entertaining to watch.

Wait, did you just imply my LoS and AC waifu supports Dump? Fuck off with this trollpost.

Post redheadd

berniecuckholds on suicide watch

His wife is Jewish.

Well, there are A LOT of jews in Hollywood so I bet a few of them will vote for Trump.

Are there any bluepilled tv posters who have lost their virginity?

Compared to Shillary he seems almost great in comparison.

He's like the only one who cares about privacy at least.

One of Trump's biggest policies is bringing jobs back to the US, and getting rid of illegals who steal them and make life hard. That's why he's popular with the working class.

Actors and actresses are privileged as fuck, they have the lifestyle to afford being humanists where everyone else is concerned with survival. They don't rub shoulders with illegals or have to worry about urban crime rates. That's why they predominantly shill the more humanist or moral candidates.

She'd be Bridget Pregan if I had my way with her, if you catch my drift.

>implying he gives a fuck about privacy and wont read your emails to make sure you're not a muslim or insulting him

It's funny how it used to be the other way around.

How's he gonna bring jobs back? If you say he'll make a deal you're retarded

Don't you see the irony in your comment

HAHHAHA of course he doesn't Cred Forumsacks and tumblrites are the people with the least amount of self awareness on this planet.

>Implying voting for Shillary is a smart move

>get rid of illegals
>no one from the country willing to work those shitty fucking jobs for the pay that spics were receiving
what could go wrong!

When Hillary wins remember that it's your fault for shilling a meme candidate like Trump.

He's so out there and wacky that people think that Queen of Corruption Hillary is the better alternative.

>tumblrites
>WAHHH TUMBLR IS BAD

>It's the Republicans fault that Democrats didn't push hard enough to force delegates to choose Sanders

>companies have to rise wages
>now everything cost a fuckload more, Americas industry dies ever further

Thanks Trumpers.

This

If she were running against Cruz her defeat would be assured at this point

I'm not saying I agree with him, I'm saying what his appeal is. If you're someone who's concerned about the job market or about the presence of illegals in your country, then he has a lot to offer. These aren't concerns for anyone who has made a name in acting.

I think most anyone would rather work a shitty job and have money for food, then not work and not eat.

Cruz is a creepy and weird fuck. He's the kind of dude that makes dogs whimper and cower as he passes by.

Stacey Dash
Tila Tequila
Kirstie Alley

Tear up NAFTA and block TPP. Are you mentally challenged?

No it's the republicans fault for supporting Trump so Hillary seems like a good alternative.

The fact that it's even so close just shows how little people like her. Imagine what a landslide it could be if the republicans had an actual candidate.

>I think most anyone would rather work a shitty job and have money for food, then not work and not eat.
You'd be surprised.

Which would create other problems down the line, like the fact that trade would no longer be as free as it ought to thus restrictions will rise the price of goods, etc.

>In a survey of leading economists, 95% supported the notion that on average, U.S. citizens benefited on NAFTA.

Both are so garbage that it's amazing. Hillary is better qualified though..

>insults others' intelligence
>namefags on an anonymous posting forum

Aaaand filtered.

>if the republicans had an actual candidate.
They had real candidates and they were all fucking awful. They had less charisma and appeal than your average Cred Forums user.

Trump's surging off of his populism with the working class and uneducated. No other candidate brought that to the table.

Trump will encourage Russia to invade your country and steal your moose, juranoid

Stop discussing economics and politics on a waifuboard

>Hillary is better qualified though.
That's what scares me.

Trump will never build a wall and shit. America is not a dictatorship headed by the president. None of his wacky ideas will go anywhere. It will mostly just be 4 years of the status quo. America will get a bit shittier, but not much else.

Hillary has the know how to push through her ideas more. She's sneaky and corrupt enough to do some major damage.

Free trade only works when countries are on equal economic levels. If automobile manufacturers like Toyota and Ford can have successful assembly lines without price gouging then so can Dodge and GM.

This. I think a Hillary presidency, whether for better or worse, will have effects on the US and on the world for decades to come.

Especially if she has an agreeable congress through at least 2 years

Meryl?

oh the irony

>Voting for a dying AmeriMerkel who needs stims for public appearances

I seriously hope you don't do this. She started the fucking crap in Syria herself.

>what is trumps favourite kind of food /ck/
>would trump aprove of your lifting /fit/
>*various trump frogs*

go back to Cred Forums shill