Traumatizing horror

What horror films stuck with you and messed with your head for days after you saw them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MFtv12V8ihg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hi grandma

Beheading scene in Crow's Nest fucked me up for a bit.

The Hills Have Eyes 2006 remake.

This freaked me out for a week

The Road, cannibals in the house keeping people locked up in the basement as they slowly chop off their limbs to eat, then the scene at night outside the house where you can hear them chopping off another person's leg to eat.

Cannibalism in general is just fucked up shit, especially when the people being cannibalized are still alive.

It still creeps me out that most of The Witch was taken from journals, memoirs, and court transcripts. While they made it up, so much did happen.
That sense of dread definitely stuck around a few days after watching that one.

plz no kathy :, (

God I love you.

>wouldst thou like to live deliciously?

the thing, [rec], eden lake

Couldn't get this out of my head for a few days

Candyman when I was 11 years old

Saw The Ring at theaters when it came out and the closet scene scared the shit out of me.

Fuck you user you fucking cunt. This literal scene had me not sleep for 7 days in a row. It was one of the worst weeks of my life and this pic brought back those memories.

Her head drops in this scene as well when they first show her iirc

I read the wiki article about this movie actually. Is there a part at the end when they skin her and hang her from the ceiling or something? I'm too lazy to look it up but I think this movie might be too fucked up even for me to watch.

Black Mountain Side had shit pacing but I really liked how they handled the monster/entity.

Hellraiser 1 and The Fly with jeff goldblum stuck in my mind for a while.

Not him but I really don't think it was that bad, overrated even. Some parts were downright edgy.

Oh, and Splinter. Fairly simple movie but the monster is really creepy. I'm surprised that it didn't get a couple sequels, and I only ever saw it on TV.

Kujo triggered me so hard, i completely repressed it until my cat died of old age, at which point i had a small break-down where i thought i was dying.

> "doomed" type fatal diseases, ever
you fucker.
> that actually exist
you MEGA fucker.

you'd think things like these would try to be cured first...
but no.

Out of all the things in that movie, the fox is what got you?

I can't go to wellington zoo any more

Came here to post this. It doesn't get much scarier than this, a whole movie building up to this one scene.

holy shit this. Fucking scared the bajeezus out of me. Reminds me of this scene from Inland Empire that terrifys me as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=MFtv12V8ihg