How does he masturbate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NJTmXt4o6Kw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The force.

/thread

Force choke

Pretty obvious his dick burned off.

he fell into lava belly up. His dick and balls were incinerated instantly.

He probably pees through a space catheter

He doesn't. Why do you think he's so angry all the time?

if you get angry when you can't masturbate (i.e. withdrawals) then you're probably addicted

This the high ground fucked up everything.

Cane here to post this

with the force

Leave that to me.

So the Jedi can't have girlfriends for whatever bullshit reason, but why are all the Sith single as well? Every Sith we see in the movies is a sad loser.

Yes, my lord.

>turned up the heater
>burned off his weiner

youtube.com/watch?v=NJTmXt4o6Kw

He doesn't, he's so self absorbed and devoted to expanding his power that he probably sees sex stuff as beneath him.

>try to turn vader into a fedora lord

the difference is that power for a dark sider becomes all consuming, the bane trilogy explores this pretty well.

'Chosen One' can't even defend his rear while doing a backflip towards a higher position

Shitty plot = deleted from history!

henceforth NON CANON

also, evil ending male KOTOR is true canon fyi

I don't know what in my post triggered you, but I ever implied he was a fedora.
Then you basically repeated what I said.

Vader is a eunuch. His genitalia were burnt off after he was mutilated and left for dead on mustafar. He urinated through a catheter which is built into his suit. He cannot breath, shit, or really any normal bodily function without mechanical assistance. He can't even eat solid food.

The suit was also designed by Sidious to be uncomfortable and painful so as to never allow Vader a good night's sleep and to make Vader angry, tired, and constantly frustated. It's also very weak to force lightning.

fuck off EU

The suit has an intergrated vibrating buttplug

His pants were intact, so lil Ani didn't get burned off, but was probably scarred, unless he had dick armor. He probably didn't forcefap for a few months. Also, Vader has a sweet cock panel on his crotch leather for whipping it out with ease. He spends a lot of time in his "meditation" chamber.

Not well

But he gives it a shot

Dreams of orange buttcheeks.

It is extremely painful

He's a big guy