This show is really fucking terrible

This show is really fucking terrible.

Good thread

Okay.

>being so stupid you can't into Mr Robot

It is.

His constant annoying sleepy toned whispering narration, his gay pussy attitude etc.

Give me 5 reasons why

1. Forced liberal shit.
2. Terrible main character. His acting is insufferable. His constant whispering emo narration is so fucking annoying.
3. Le ebin anooonymooose references
4. Everyone acts like a fucking nut case.
5. FUCK SOCIETY! YEA! EVERYTHING IS SHITTY! WHY GIVE A FUCK!

1.his face is unlikeable
2.his face is unlikeable
3.his face is unlikeable
4.his face is unlikeable
5.his face is unlikeable

When he opened the trunk of the car with the dead girl in it I thought this show was gonna be the next Breaking Bad

Then it turned out it was actually a completely different show in disguise. It was sad.

Anyway how long until we're shown that the real him was christian slater all along, and elliott is the schizo imaginary side? the shows called Mr Robot not Elliot Alderson. bravo esmail

Compared to what superior show?

>not wanting to stare into Rami's beautiful eyes for >40 minutes
What are you, fucking gay?

kys my dude

>he thinks the audience is supposed to take the Anonymous "revolution" seriously

Mr Reddit is good show I love a twists on mr Reddit
I can discuss a twists all day of mr reddit

>he doesn't like based Whiterose

if dressing up in your imaginary sister's dress and pissing on graves is wrong, I don't want to be right

>It would appear my attempt to literally troll low-test viewers has been successful.

B R A V O E M A I L

sure is

You don't get it, his character is literally autistic, so all the ebin cringe is intentional and proof of good acting and writing.

Why should I watch something that is exclusively made to make me cringe?
I mean, I cringed watching Watamote, but at least that was relatable. MC here isn't relatable in the slightest. Literally autistic people don't act like him.

You are acting pretty autistic, I guess I'll take your word on it

It allows you (or rather someone normal) relate to his social anxiety, etc. If he was protrayed like a normal austic, to the audience he would just seem like a normal quiet guy for the most part. So they have to overdo it a bit.

Your post made me cringe, please stop producing content on Cred Forums and go back to your
>everything I don't like is because of LIBERALS
bubble board

Are you retarded? I'm not saying it's because of liberals, it's just retarded show, that's all there is to it. It's a cringefest
>b-but main character is supposed to be cringy
yea well that doesn't change shit, it's still shitty show.

I just assumed you were OP and

You're meant to sympathise with the cause but realise they're pretentious and getting way in over their heads. Season 3 will be them figuring their shit out hopefully.

First season: No
Second season: Yes

I just finished season one. Are you telling me it gets worse?

yes

What's the problem? Too DEEP for you?

>S2 is bad, nothing's happening

This meme needs to die. S2 is GOAT, kino, pleb filter.

Just watch it and get yourself your own impression.

Agreed. That's why I dropped it after like 3 or 4 episodes

I thought this was my own opinion that I've got. Whoops.

But yet you feel compelled posting about it in a thread.

>Robot

I really only watch this show cause my frogfu is in it

No