Why did Andy give away Jessie?

Other urls found in this thread:

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5574788
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because he's a normie an jessie is a girls toy

How often did Jessie get the hot glue?

Daily at least

all day every day

If Toy Story was real, I would basically hot glue Jesse day after day, with every time he went out, Jesse would animate and scream as she's covered in hot sticky semen and the other toys try and calm her down as she cries, but she knows she can't clean it off without being found out, so she puts up with it, eventually becoming an encrusted, yellowly white, fungus mould growing doll.

Eventually she becomes so utterly mentally destroyed, she mind breaks so hard she doesn't animate when they're alone any more. she literally shuts down, refusing to wake up.

Or, before that, she suffocates to death as the hardened cum has shut her mouth closed and dried in her mouth, blocking the airway. She dies, panicking, trying to get it off her face, but the other toys restrain her, stopping her from clearing the hard cum crust off her face, because if she did, they'd be found out. They'd all be found out. So they let her die, the fear and betrayal in her eyes. The final sound she ever hears is;

>You're my favourite deputy!

This activated my giantess fetish.

DELETE THIS

...why would you say that?

Would you even be able to suffocate a toy and kill them? Why am I even thinking deeply into this?

fucking Cred Forums, never going to be able to enjoy Toy Story 2-3 from now on.

>implying the little slut doesn't enjoy it
she knows she is the "special one", the one you can never replace

A new twist on an old classic.
Solid effort, bro. Keep 'em memein'!

Hot desu

Thanks bro. Can you spot the mistake I made in that post.

i've read this before

Why?

Indeed, I just spiced it up. Freshened the meme. Original wasn't dank enough desu. Also, 2010 looks so cancerous now. Imagine people saying those kind of responses these days. I'm going to try them over the coming days, record results.

kys

do the toys need oxygen? i can´t remember

this, but tenderly

>Not saying you love her and that she's your favorite after thoroughly cleaning her up

do you guys even galatea?

>those fucking reddit tier replies
and they say Cred Forums was good back then

newfag

he's right

B I G

No.

NO.

>and they say Cred Forums was good back then
No one says that faggot. Cred Forums has always been shit, it just keeps finding new ways of getting even shittier.

Way to ruim a good pasta retard

>toys
>needing to breath

Jessie got blacked by Combat Carl and his BPC (big plastic cock).

when I first saw this I thought it was just a joke, I didn't know there are guys out there that actually jerk off to toys.

I can't watch toy story without thinking about this, I want my innocence back.

Because he wanted them all to be together, they were friends.

The difference between Cred Forums and reddit is that Cred Forums moved on.

Reddit is stuck in the 2000 era, which is why it's such a cringe fest, and you're too much of a newfag to remember a time when that shit hasn't outstayed it's welcome.

>implying he or any toy has a cock
They all have flat plastic crotches, which means they can only scissor.

lol i agree far more dank to fish for (You), epic post

>he doesn't remember Buzz gasping for breath
>or Woody being strangled

'no'

*unzips anal*

>Buzz gasping for breath
he thought he was a space cunt in a weird planet with no oxygen
>or Woody being strangled
the fight at dinoco? he didn't want to lose a part or get broken

>Implying Andy didn't get them back from that little girl he have his toys to once he finished college, and kept them unitl the day he died.

The user in that 2010 thread actually delivered. He bought the Jessie doll and did horrible wonderful things to it. Sadly I can't share it here for this is a blue balls board.

>implying andy didn't convince the little girl to let him lick her nonoplace in exchange for the toys.

I always imagined the toys just "shut off" after so long. Like they could voluntarily go dormant if something shitty like that happened.

Because she gave lousy blowjobs

>mfw that ass shot in the first panel was actually in the movie
checked btw

Why would she be sad. At least she got played with which is more than you could say for the other toys who haven't been touched in years.

That's like saying someone who hasn't had sex for years should be happy if they get raped.

i'd be super happy if i was raped, means someone thought i worth the effort

where do you live princess?

Do the toys even have any concept of sex? I would imagine not, or at least not more than what Andy does

Cred Forums in one post.

she had autism

Cred Forums evolved and reddit is always 1 step behind.
I mean fucking rage comics with "le me" used to be all the rage here, then got passed on to reddit. Just like saying stuff like "you won the internet" used to be said here, then was passed on. It's not that difficult.

Source?

not him but the style looks like shadbase

Women don't get autism tho.

Miss Alice does

You will never be a child's play thing

It's a cruel world we live in.

her Cred Forums spammer has it, not her

Hot women don't.

Probably not.

*sends you epic reddit gold*

I heard once when I was 15 that an autistic women's brain works like a regular man's brain. Seemed accurate to me at the time.

>no one will ever care about you enough to play with you, not even until something else comes along

DELETE THIS

>tfw even dolls prefer BBC
how can we possibly hope to compete?

john doe.

chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/5574788

It isn't.

>It's a Andy hot glues Jessie 3-4 times a week in front of Buzz who has to stay still and watch it all happen and had to smuggle her out to a new home from Andy's constant post pubescent sexual abuse.

>truman posting
>doesn´t end with "episode"

Now I'm imagining the the my little pony jar incident and how a toy like Jessie would react to a similar situation. Horrible really.