/who/ - Doctor Who General

When /who/ is dead, post a new thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zyLZDAxXa20
youtu.be/t-wgLFj6bbI
rottentomatoes.com/m/a_monster_calls/
vid.me/DKDa
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/class
sciencefiction.com/2016/08/26/patrick-ness-compares-doctor-spinoff-class-buffy-vampire-slayer/
bustle.com/articles/185910-the-new-doctor-who-spinoff-class-will-turn-average-teens-into-heroes-video
pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQlYQWgAAcwn0.jpg
twitter.com/DoctorF0rever/status/780454703138234369
youtu.be/hkh1hWLtOdg
twitter.com/dutyofclara/status/780496224768126976
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/disney-said-to-be-working-with-adviser-on-potential-twitter-bid
bbcamerica.com/2016/09/what-will-be-revealed-at-bbc-americas-new-york-comic-con-takeover
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Literal_Virgin_New_Adventures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check 'em

Last fred

That is not the last thread. The last thread died in under 20 posts.

Nope, last thread died after going into a coma

so, what do you guys think about the thick of it?

S'ok.

I've only seen one episode but Capalderooni's character was undeniably the best character.

>replying to himself again

>not jamie

So, /who/'s hype for the new spin-off with no Capt Jack?

>VNA-levels dark
>eviscerated corpses
I hope killthemoon-user is still around, Class would be right up their alley.

For what is not alive cannot die

I envy the dead and plan to kill myself in a few months.

On Class though, I feel completely indifferent.

>There's also no reason the Doctor's consciousness can't be put into a fully figured female body with today's technological advances.
I'm skeptical whether this person has even seen the show.

Stay awake /who/.

>this person

Nice memerino.

So is Miss Quill the bad guy in Class or what?

Probably an alien, at least.

This fucking cuck

I think she is ostensibly on the good guys' side but in an antagonistic way, and the actual baddies are the invading alien force.

If someone told you that unless you sawed your own right leg off Doctor Who would be cancelled forever, never to be in any media again; would you do it?

in a heartbeat

I wouldn't believe them.

This person happens to be an overlord over all reality and it's 100% confirmed that his credentials are correct.

Finding something else to obsess over would be easy.
Finding a new leg would pose a bigger problem, so no.

I'd thank them for finally saving me from this hell.

Chibnall Who isn't getting anything from me.

I fucking hate Doctor Who. I would stitch on some extra legs hoping it would help.

The Hybrid is a creature thought to be crossbred from two warrior races. All Matrix prophecies concur that this creature will one day stand in the ruins of Gallifrey. It will unravel the Web of Time and destroy a billion billion hearts to heal its own.

The Witch's Familiar was a year ago today.

>Deep Breath was 20 years ago

>Mona Lisa's Revenge
So this is kind of a spiritual successor to City of Death. And a predecessor to Flatline. It's nice to see a bit more conflict between SJS and Luke, since he is getting to be that age when people start acting like massive twats. And I liked the subversion of expectations at the end where the museum owner guy gets rejected. My biggest problem with the ep is that the actress playing Mona Lisa just doesn't look very much like the painting. I just don't get the impression that it's the Mona Lisa come to life, more like it's a woman going as the Mona Lisa for Halloween.

The same actress later went on to play Idris.

Surranne Jones was definitely miscast as the Mona Lisa.

youtu.be/zyLZDAxXa20

>thinking anyone would fall for this would make you literally fucking retarded.
but you just did

>2014 was 20 years ago

Bravoo Moffet

youtu.be/t-wgLFj6bbI

There'll be a blip in the command flow. That way it should improve our chances of a clean download.

Is all right special Time Lord code for really not all right at all?

That's the truest thing you have ever posted.

His books are very popular.

Not sure if he's written any scripts before tho.

Seven thousand years

rottentomatoes.com/m/a_monster_calls/

He's wrote the script for the movie based on his book. Getting good reviews.

Twelve thousand years

Apparently when they watched it at TIFF there was a chorus of audible sobbing.

Six hundred thousand years

Are you ready to cry VNA level tears at the finale of Class when Fady's boyfriend gets killed?

Twelve hundred thousand years

I still like to pretend the night at Darillium was just one night, not 20 years or whatever the Doctor said. That was just over-egging it.

Charlie is the gay one i think
he screams bottom

What does Fady scream?

But without the 20 years the Doctor is basically a permanent asshole who let her die without ever giving her the one thing she truly wanted, just spending real continuous time with him.

It's definitely a retcon but it's done with the aim of healing the unfairness and showing how the Doctor has matured.

Why don't you like River?

attractive on specific angles

I still don't buy it. I prefer the idea that they spent long periods of time together off-screen, adventuring (eg. Rain Gods) and also just living and exploring. The "happily ever after" thing was just stupid too; I know it's Christmas but come on.

You don't know Ness like I do. It won't be the one who 'screams bottom', it will be the one who doesn't seem stereotypically gay but is a strong and kind-hearted individual like how they have described Fady's character.

In Name of the Doctor, she seems pissed that the Doctor just left her like a book on a shelf in the Library and didn't say goodbye. Sorry, spending 24 years on Darillium with her isn't his way of saying goodbye is it not? I spose he still ultimately sent her to her death without telling her, but still.

>The "happily ever after" thing was just stupid too; I know it's Christmas but come on.
But they didn't live happily ever after. They lived happily _________

There's still the fact she was alive in the Library data banks and he could have visited her but chose not to. Must have been a bit sucky.

he coud do that sure
>You don't know Ness like I do
how do you know PNess?

(Ignoring the whole "he hates endings" thing being shoehorned into Series 7 out of nowhere anyway-) who's to say the Doctor wasn't going to go back some day and revisit her? He still hasn't gone back to see Susan, but has she tracked him down and attempted to slap him?

& I meant the caption. Cheesy-ass bollocks, the happily ever after text. Shouldn't have done that.

Now, THIS is the kinda thing that hypes me a little more for Class. And probably would others too.

From reading his books m8. His latest has a character almost exactly like I just described. Ness doesn't want to write characters who are just 'the gay one' and fit all the clichés.

What's /who/ with you? Going through Big Finish from the start since they're on Spotify now. Just started Whispers of Terror.
What should I expect?

>& I meant the caption. Cheesy-ass bollocks, the happily ever after text. Shouldn't have done that.
I know you meant the caption, I was pointing out the fact they deliberately wipe away the words "ever after" as a nod to the themes of 12 and River's last conversation (about how things don't have to last forever as long as they last a little while). It was a sweet and thoughtful detail.

Nah, it was a cheesy way to end the story. Especially with the magic dust effect on the caption. Amy's narrated 'chapter ending' in Manhattan was handled way better.

So is it worth finding a replay of the Class normiebook stream, or did nothing noteworthy really happen?

Nope, all they said was it was "dark" and there's lots of blood and the characters are "quirky".

Literally nothing happened, and no clip or teaser or anything. The cast just spouted cliches. And a brief glimpse of Capaldi on set along with Miss Quill standing at a blackboard. You probably spent that half hour doing something productive and enjoyable, don't let that be taken away from you.

Nah, it was a clever subversion of Moffat's fairytale motif that had a resonant message. The fact it upset some people by reminding them Doctor Who isn't real is totally irrelevant.

vid.me/DKDa
Here you go.
They talk about their characters and the tone of the show, working with Peter, etc.

>Cheesy-ass bollocks, the happily ever after text. Shouldn't have done that.

I liked that. Would've seemed wrong in a normal ep. But for a Xmas special, when most viewers are well on their way to getting drunk, I had no problems with it.

Also, by all accounts, casual fans loved it, and I'd never complain about that.

It was a nice subversion yes, but the caption was totally fucking cheesy and not necessary. It felt like it was a big "clang! Hey, if you didn't quite get the subtle point of the scene, let's literally spell it out for you!" ugh.

Ah, fair enough, the old "Christmas is Christmas so they can be cheesy and naff and twee as all balls because hey everyone's pissed!!" excuse.

That's Christmas!

>But without the 20 years the Doctor is basically a permanent asshole who let her die without ever giving her the one thing she truly wanted, just spending real continuous time with him.
11 offered to let her live on the TARDIS, didn't he?

Good point. And River literally said "nah thanks" for no good reason. At the end of Manhattan she just says "can't live in the TARDIS with you soz" and that's that. Begs the question why the hell not? HE'S YOUR HUSBAND FFS. You've both just lost relatives/really close friends. Stay together, be there for each other. But nah! One psychopath per TARDIS dontcha think!!!!

.....wut

I think there are valid reasons she turned that down. Firstly it was an offer of companionship on the TARDIS which is a bit different from them actually settling down, it would have involved going through hectic adventures as usual and possibly picking up new people as well. Secondly and probably more importantly, 11 had just been traumatised by losing muh Ponds, highly emotionally unstable, and it would be hard to move on if she was there as a permanent reminder.

The one problem I have the "20 years", is that it takes away the power of 11's relationship with River. Before Husbands, my understanding was that 11 did spend time with River offscreen, perhaps many years, and that he did eventually see River off to Darillium.

But, with Husbands, now that character growth has been retconned, and given to 12. It makes some sense, but it still feels like taking away somethng from 11, especially people are forgetting that there actually was a slight retcon (or at least re-ordering).

What do y'all think?

KEK

What's so funny?

River and Eleven were never properly married.
It drives me nuts when people don't get that.

Here's Class's full synopsis:

>Charlie (Greg Austin), April (Sophie Hopkins), Ram (Fady Elsayed) and Tanya (Vivian Oparah), assisted by their physics teacher Miss Quill (Katherine Kelly), are charged with a great responsibility by the mysterious alien known as the Doctor (Peter Capaldi) to guard against the creatures of nightmare that want nothing more than to find a way through to Earth and take it for their own.

From here: bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/latestnews/2016/class

Eh, that's up to speculation. River tends to think of him as "Sweetie", and Twelve considers her a wife, so in spirit they are married, even if not in technicality.

>The series narrative follows Buffy Summers (played by Sarah Michelle Gellar), the latest in a line of young women known as "Vampire Slayers", or simply "Slayers". In the story, Slayers are "called" (chosen by fate) to battle against vampires, demons, and other forces of darkness. Like previous Slayers, Buffy is aided by a Watcher, who guides, teaches, and trains her. Unlike her predecessors, Buffy surrounds herself with a circle of loyal friends who become known as the "Scooby Gang".

11 was never truly presented as having resolved his tragic relationship with River. The most we got was a hint that a future version of 11 would eventually bite the bullet, and that it would be yet another one of their little intermittent dates (which River had already expressed her dissatisfaction with in TIA), but this was dangled over our current 11 like a foreboding omen and we didn't see the real context, leaving it in a vague state of half-fulfilledness. It's tough to invest in that.

Me too. Eleven was in no way ready to commit to her, but she knew that and accepted it.

By THoRS, the Doctor was ready.

I know you're trying to invite Class comparisons, but looking at that synopsis and Class's , it's clear hey will be different. For one, these kids don't have a Watcher to guide them, or rather, their Watcher flew off in a blue box to star in Series 10.

...Fair point.

She literally "married" a robot replica. Eleven wasn't even driving the thing. He was a witness at his own fake wedding.

>Secondly and probably more importantly, 11 had just been traumatised by losing muh Ponds, highly emotionally unstable, and it would be hard to move on if she was there as a permanent reminder.
yeah, because the best way to deal with grief is by cutting yourself off from the rest of the world, everybody knows that.

The teacher is the watcher analogue you twat.

Reminder that Capaldi and Gareth had a falling out over Gareth saying Doctor Who fans should kill themselves which is why Gareth is now erased.

As a true Doctor Who fan, I agree with Gareth.

>Speaking to Empire, Ness cites Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a key influence on Class, but not just because of its young cast and school setting. “Adults watch that, because it’s a great show, but the POV and the agency are all teenage, and that’s what we want to do with Class,” states Ness. “It needs to be from the point of view of the sixth-formers – but that doesn’t mean that it’s necessarily a ‘young show’.”

That's why I said "in spirit". Yes, technically, they weren't married. But, it's clear that Eleven and River consider themselves husband and wife, even if 11 isn't always the best husband.

Given how shaky that claim is (we don't even know how miss trigger happy is going to function in the story) I don't think you're really in a position for condescending insults.

The Doctor's a time traveller from the future, so he knows they'll cope just fine. Until he sees them again.

sciencefiction.com/2016/08/26/patrick-ness-compares-doctor-spinoff-class-buffy-vampire-slayer/

I didn't know he browsed "Doctor Who Confessions" Tumblrs.

>it's clear that Eleven and River consider themselves husband and wife
River did. Eleven did not.

No.

>Given how shaky that claim is
Why did you take you trip off to say this shit?

When this teacher, described as their mentor, turns out to be like a Watcher, will YOU apologize for talking so much defensive, willfully blinkered crap?

Allah ackbar?

I actually didn't reply.

Thanks for pointing that out.

>BBC Three has announced the U.K. premiere date for Class — Oct. 22, 2016 — and released a new video interview with Ness that finally reveals actual information about what Doctor Who fans can expect from the show, and you guys, you are going to love what you hear. Ness promises Class will be, "funny, moving, exciting, scary, sexy and it's true, I hope, to what teenagers feel like their lives are." Basically, it sounds like British Buffy the Vampire

bustle.com/articles/185910-the-new-doctor-who-spinoff-class-will-turn-average-teens-into-heroes-video

Eleven, almost certainly did. I'm pretty sure he called her "wife" at least once.

You're a liar and you have evaded answering again.

Are you just spamming now? Did you do a google search?

I didn't reply, because I knew that nothing good would come from responding. But like that user said, we're not sure what Ms. Quill is about, although from what I've read, it seems she might be more outwardly anti-hero/villainish than Giles.

>although from what I've read
Where did you read that.

I found it reading the Class Gallifrey Base page. Some of the spoilerhounds have been sniffing out information on the characters, and it's been coming out correct so far.

from Girlyletters..... OK, do you have her exact words handy?

Don't get this wrong by the way this character is clearly also going to be the ubiquitous badass sexy female who shoots stuff that we see in every Whedon product.

>"Doctor Who Confessions" Tumblrs.

Is that who GirlyLetters is?

Yes. LMFAO The person who is shit on every day here, is indeeed anathema.

Huh. She seemed okay to me.

Here's a screengrab, and here's the pic referred to in it: pbs.twimg.com/media/CkdQlYQWgAAcwn0.jpg

Martha left 9 years ago. What the fuck.

>Harsh on Ram

So the teacher's a racist.

She's 'harsh' then. A disciplinarian who doesn't let them get away with shit. A teacher.

I wonder is BASED Adam told her that?

Not all teachers are harsh, but I see your point.
kek.

Another post hints that she and another student (possibly Ram) may be survivors of an alien war, and so they kinda hate each other.

Imagine being Girly Letters.
Imagine obsessing this much over a show set in a school.
Imagine it.

What a sad sad life they must lead.

I want Fady to take me in his arms and never let go.

I mean, we're all obsessing on a sub-forum about a 50+ year old show.

She is most likely guarding the Hellmouth and the Doctor foists the alien boy on her too.

He was trolling you mate. Even though he's almost certainly your ally at other times.

>tfw you had a very similar looking arab guy in your class last year who kept looking at you and now he's gone forever

>and now he's gone forever
Off to fight for IS?

Sometimes I listen to Rose's theme and just cry for hours.

Yes, we know, you blogged to us about the whole pathetic affair.

Who's he? Why would he be my ally?

That's possible.

What? Really?

Murray Gold's music is pretty good to make me cry too.

Jess liked Midnight but didn't think it was scary.

>Missy got Clara killed in the end

twitter.com/DoctorF0rever/status/780454703138234369

BRAVO MOFFAT

wtf I love Missy now

Girly letters regularly re-tweets comments from her real self.

Google a bit more, she hasn't made herself hard to find.

She's just a devoted long time Who fan. Middle aged/ retired/ has older kids that are more or less independent now/ spends her considerable amount of spare time on her favourite hobby/ interest to give herself some purpose in life.

>not liking Clara

OK Shawn.

We know. It's pretty sad, really. Sometimes I feel for her.

She was a nothing character for series 7
She was slightly improved in series 8; she should have left at the Christmas special.
Series 9 she was better because she actually had an arc. She should have died and stayed dead in Face the Raven.
I'll probably never stop saying that NuWho companions have a bad habit of overstaying their welcomes.

Retired at 52. Unlikely considering her career.

>tfw still haven't found a boyfriend to cuddle with as he cries watching the show

Didn't you write a Series 7 Clara story for the anthology?

And now you cry

youtu.be/hkh1hWLtOdg

>tfw still haven't found a girlfriend to cuddle with as she cries watching the show

Don't know her age, just know she's middle-aged-ish from her ridiculously easy to find online pictures.

My brother (age 50) is retiring in March. Good pension scheme/ employment contract when he started his 1st and only job when he was 19.

With difficulty.
I just made her sassy. And tired.

>tfw still haven't found a dickgirl to cuddle with as she/he cries watching the show

It's dead easy to score a tranny m8. You clearly aren't making much effort.

I'd have to reread, but it came out good.

Would you feel up to writing something else for the anthology? Whatever you choose.

I do know her age. And I know her job. Learn to shut the fuck up mate.

You don't really get the full impact of the photo, until you see it in context. Fady is the only one with his incomprehensible expression.

Are we condemned to be forever alone?

Nah. We just got to buck up, and put ourselves out there.

>She should have died and stayed dead in Face the Raven.

I remember feeling exactly the same after Hell Bent. The Face the Raven death negated etc. But, if you think about it, that is her recorded moment of death, nothing can change that.

My head canon is that she will keep running from the Father's Day monsters, but they'll catch her in the end.

Not really. I'm still closeted so I can't have a bf yet.

Getting your girlfriend into Doctor Who is a nightmare.

I'll definitely be back for Vol. II

>She should have died and stayed dead in Face the Raven.
But she did. This still happened.

>listening to Doom Coalition 3.3
>the Coalition is mentioned

FUCKING FINALLY
IT ONLY TOOK THEM 11 EPISODES OUT OF 16
and they still haven't explained exactly what it is anyway, although I'm starting to get an idea

>Getting your girlfriend into Doctor Who is a nightmare.
y?

So how come Clara isn't actually dead?

Okay, understand. We're all anons, and best kept that way.

Fuck I misread that and for some reason thought the Series 9 OST was finally out.

She is. People just don't understand what's explicitly stated and said in the show.

Moffat also drew a parallel with River in Husbands when she says
>Happy ever after doesn't mean forever. It just means time. A little time. But that's not the sort of thing you could ever understand, is it?

Which is exactly what happened with Clara in Hell Bent.

What was explicitly stated and said in the show?

Because it's this big, huge thing, with violent spikes and dips in quality. Plus the problem that everyone in the world likes to think they have ADD now, so they might not be willing to sit through the classics. Then add Big Finish to that, and the novels and everything else...
Getting into this show is a commitment.

That she died and time didn't heal. She has to return to her death, this was never changed. She was just pulled out of her timeline a second before her death to have more time.

This is the 21st century user. Find your truelove, whatever their gender.

Okay. That explains everything. Thanks.

Plus, the show has a certain "cheese" factor. That's not all of it, and the other side of the coin is that this show can be incredibly mature and handle deeper themes like whether violence is ever justified even when you have been wronged, or how far should we go in ourgrief, but you have to sit down and watch it to understand that.

But you can just show them the best bits until they get invested enough to infosorb more

A partner with the same hobby as you is a big mistake almost every time and diminishes both sides uniqueness and can lead to arguments.
Fins a partener and support their things. Don't bore them with your things all the time.
Discuss your hobbies with other hobbiests.

Which I did. I started her off with the Eleventh Hour, and a long winded preamble, the basic gist of which was "It gets good, I promise. Just stick with it. It's lasted this long for a reason, right?" Then I started her off with Eccleston, then intercut it with random classics before major events.
Before the Master came back, I showed her The Daemons.
Before Davros showed up in Journey's End, we watched Genesis of the Daleks.
And now, while I wait two months for Amazon to finally fucking ship pic related, I'm cherry picking all of my favorite Classic stories as I get them.
Immediately after we watched the movie, I finally showed her Big Finish, so Eight could immediately be redeemed.

But user, you don't understand. I NEED to experience the feeling of cuddling with a girlfriend as she cries watching the show.

>and can lead to arguments.
>tfw your gf hates Capaldi and you have to dump her ass

...and then she fucking left as fast as possible. I never saw her again. Lives with an asshole with a big cock and friends who like to party and go places.

>Getting your girlfriend into Doctor Who is a nightmare.

Funnily enough, I've met some female fans at conventions who complain that they can't get their boyfriends into Doctor Who. It's too 'nerdy', 'uncool', 'twilight shit' stuff etc.

Wait, I think I missed that.

What troubles me is this fantasy scenario is that you know the penis size of her new boyfriend.

Also they will all be hideous losers who can't get a man and say they prefer cats to humans. Fact.

Last time I watched Doctor Who with a girl, she almost broke my arm.

In this scenario, the ex will be sending pics of the cock to the Dr Who loser.

...From all the wild sex you two were having, I hope?

When she kicked fuck out of you for boring her?

Burger debates tonight.

Who here #SheLooksTired?

r u okay user?

Known 'Whovian' women....

Girlyletters
datadivjs
Crystel
Claudia
Basically... no.

No, we were watching Listen and she was squeezing my arm at tense moments.

>it was his Mom

>INSULTS TRIGGER ME

Gay faggot nigger shitlord cuck polesmoker.

>forgetting Granddaughter

During the final confrontation, the Clocksmith mentions his "brothers and sisters in the Coalition", among which the Eleven and Caleera are implied to be.

a character in a tv show.... ok.....

Women just aren't into sci fi fantasy, unless there's a cute couple in love, and lots of drama about that. With little emphasis on the sci fi stuff. That's women!

how nu r u?

>not knowing the Granddaughter tripfag

Four and Two are her favorites.

Nobody believes any of this, 'tardy'.

Hey cats. Not monganon here I swear but I know it's you. How're you doing? We miss you.

Changing trip is not working. Your posts are obvious.

You should get her to review the anthology when it comes out. It would be nice to have a outside perspective.

Yeah you guys got me lol. This is my content-posting trip and whenever I want to talk about stuff I take it off.

Why don't you ask Belle, too, and get two imaginary opinions?

>How to end your relationship in ten minutes.

Keep it on. It's nice to have you back.

Good point.

Nah, it might take more than ten minutes to read the anthology.

By good point, that means I'll ask Cloister about that.

Not 'pretty' Doctors, but extraordinarily charismatic at the time.Your gf has good taste.

>It's nice to have you back.
He's never been away mate he has several other trips.

>talking to yourself

hello samefriend!

>Your gf has good taste.
If she was real and going out with a /who/ user then I doubt she would have any taste.

sorry , i meant not you

i told you senpai, i'm not keeping my trip on all the time. thats unhealthy behaviour

Why is it unhealthy? Some people here don't mind having you around.

Remember the times Adam REKT him and he ran away crying and deleted his Twitter, twice?

Good times.

twitter.com/dutyofclara/status/780496224768126976

OFGS. Can I make it anymore obvious that she-anons browse /who/ occasionally?

He will just post Chumbly pics and fake attention seeking dramas, mate.

Stop talking shite, cats.

Is this new girl you have found to pick on and bully, mate?

omg lol absolute madmen

Is this Power of the Daleks animation being released on DVD or it it just a download?

It's a DVD.

both

Okay. Which Doctor, in DWG's opinion, is the most attractive for a casual female fan?

Tennant

Reminds me of this conversation in Detectorists watch it you plebs

>Why do you want to give up?

>I don't, but, you know.

>No, I don't know.

>Becky can't even begin to comprehend this.

>Well, why do you want her to?

>Because it's important to me. I want her to understand it.

>Well, she does understand that it's important to you. That's enough, isn't it? You don't need her to get into it. It's a hobby, that's all. Men have hobbies and women don't understand them, that's the way it's always been. I mean, how many female train spotters are there? How many women commit to an afternoon reorganising their vinyl in alphabetical order? You don't want to spend an evening with a beautiful woman just comparing comic book collections, do you? What you want is your partner to... shake her head, roll her eyes and look at you and say... "You and your hobbies. I'll never understand men."
>I had a friend once. He had a cactus. Same cactus sitting on his windowsill for 15 years. And then one day, someone gave him a second cactus. And within six months... he had to move to a bigger house with enough space for his cactus collection. Now, a woman, she could have... two, three cacti, and she'd say... "Yes, that's probably enough cacti for me."

r u a grill

2 WEEKS BEFORE THE TRAILER

I dunno but Peter Davison, Paul McGann and David Tennant are all candidates.

Orford, Girly, Mackie and more to be guaranteed mousketeers?

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-26/disney-said-to-be-working-with-adviser-on-potential-twitter-bid

A series 10 trailer? why are they releasing it so early?

I'll give her a copy. She often has downtime. She'll read it surely.
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Probably Tennant, then Smith, for casuals.

Because they're not going to Comic Con with their hands empty.

June next year, no?

I've never found him attractive, not sure why. However, he's a great actor, and was superb as the Tenth Doctor.

Because Series 9 marketing was total shit and they're actually giving a fuck this time.

They are not, this 'user' is talking out of his hole.

They aren't. Those guys are just memeing.

KEK have you ever met a girl, m8? This is far from convincing.

Are we?

bbcamerica.com/2016/09/what-will-be-revealed-at-bbc-americas-new-york-comic-con-takeover

God, it was atrocious, wasn't it? It's like they forgot to care.

>bbcamerica.com/2016/09/what-will-be-revealed-at-bbc-americas-new-york-comic-con-takeover
Exactly what we said, you are talking shit.

There is no trailer but they will show some footage, of course, because that's what it actually says.

might be a Christmas trailer

You are literally retarded, kiddo.

This is mong-user-levels of nitpicking.

Um, I'm married.. Love him, but as the years go on we are stuck in a rut of utter boredom. Both of us, but too scared to change that.

KEK again. Straight out of a soap opera. As if a real woman would go on Cred Forums and give out intimate details of her married life, mate.

That sucks, user. If you know that you're bored, that you need to do something to change that. I'm not sure what that is for you, but I do know that staying in a rut doesn't fix things, an only prolongs the pain.

That's what Who's all about user. Sometimes change is scary, change is terrifying, but change is necessary. Or else you'll end up like the Delgado Master, withered in spirit, afraid to move on.

>as the years go on we are stuck in a rut of utter boredom
Get kinky and weird.

>samefag

fuck off already you pathetic cunt

No. Immigrant is a star wars loving pleb. How dare you.

Was there a Christmas trailer by October last year?

Maybe because s9 had already started, there wasn't the desperate interest at the time.

No.

Nope, cos last year the series finished in December, so the Christmas trailer came as a 'next time' to the finale.

Details of the special (a picture of River Song) were posted on Twitter in September though

Is it OK to listen to Only the Monstrous before reading Engines of War?

I truly never thought I would hear Delgado or Doctor Who in general used as a metaphor for spicing it up in the bedroom.
You just might be a poet.

Institute a "No Kink Shaming" rule, It helps.

Yes.
Engines of War takes place right before The Day of the Doctor anyway, so you could potentially listen to all the War Doctor audios before reading it.

I got by just fine.

I want to write a War Doctor story.

You can write one for Vol II.

Heh, thanks.

No no. Like a proper novel. Not a short

Hmm. Well, there's nothing stopping you from writing one, although it might take some work if you want to get it published.

What ideas do you have? And have you read Seasons of War?

Arkham Asylum.
But with Shada.

That sounds awesome. I'd read it.

Also, how does /who/ think the anthology stories need to be ordered?

And anyone got some stories for me?

_____no____

Around how big is the anthology now?

It's around like...30+ pages or so. Probably more like 50.

Why?

Doctor order.
Or something completely arbitrary, like the order you got them. Or order of your favorite Doctors. Or how many times each one has the word "the" in it.

Should the anthology be published as part of the Literal Virgin New Adventures, or in a range of its own?
doctorwhogeneral.wikia.com/wiki/Literal_Virgin_New_Adventures

I'll not worry about it, then.

We have quite a few serious stories. It would have been nice if we got some more jokey stories.

>The poor quality of this joke reflects the quality of the stories themselves.
Fuckin' A

Yeah, we might as well.

Also, the Missing Tupperware novelization has good formatting. Who did it?

Indeed it is.

Still waiting for Trash Talks.

>When there are still only a few Four stories and I have no idea how to write him so I'm hesitant to add anything to anthology

Just wondered, sounds like a good size.

>mfw /who/ OC is more interesting than the official books range at this point

It's probably actually more. One story is 14 pages.

You have all the clues, can you solve the challenge?

He really really isn't, he doesn't even Rebels

I don't need to see everything in Star Wars to have an appreciation of it.

Finished the prologue for the anthology.

That's highly debatable

Well I like 8>7>2>10>4

>pre-Unearthly Child stories

You really don't need to superimpose it over the original cover, it's like overexplaining the joke.

Who the fuck is this guy?

Pls no bully

>not being able to look at the filename

She should have died in Last Christmas desu

But nothing stops her from spending an eternity outside and then going back to her death

That was a shit ending though.

It's very bizarre how people act like Clara had a tragic ending. As if the fact that she has to someday die is any different from literally every other person. The difference is that she is basically immortal in the meantime and has her own time-machine to fuck around in for centuries first.

Do people still pretend girls dont browse Cred Forums? Especially girl heavy fandoms like Doctor Who? Is this a newfag thing?

Oh, I have a version without the original cover, this was for if I ever wanted to post it where people dont know what it is. Which means it probably didnt need to be posted here.

Cred Forums will never reach even a basic level of maturity. But remember, you are here forever.

What?

What what?

Did not know that was a thing. Been out of the game too long I guess

My headcanon is that Me tricks Clara into traveling back to the exact moment of her death, then stealing her TARDIS before getting violently eaten by the angriest black hole in the galaxy.

>implying both Me and Clara wont be back in the S10 premiere

I'm rooting for Arya to survive the next season of GoT just so she's too busy to film more for Doctor Who.

I don't hate Me, but it's the Moffat Effect. If they keep bringing her back and adding more and more stupid shit onto her, she'll end up overstaying her welcome and get totally ruined.