Twin Peaks

Not quite

Good bait

You must have watched The Sopranos wrong if you think those are even decent

Jimmy Neutron

Maybe

60 minutes

Why even respond user?

There is only one that is it's equal and in some ways surpasses it. Together, they sit comfortably at the top.

CW's Arrow

dad's army

/thread

Game of Thrones?

sopranos = soap opera for pretend men.

Considering how overrated it is. Most shows

peaky blinders isn't even the best 1920s sopranos knock off

You were born in the 90's you little faggot

Fargo Season 1 (and 2 possibly)

SpongeBob

So far nobody has completed OPs challenge. Clock's ticking.

WRONG

try again.

The Wire
Luther
Dr. who
Skeleton Warriors
True Blood
Lost
True Detective
Samurai Cyber Squad

each one better than the last

The A team
Baywatch.

both superior in everyway to muh sopranos.

Dekalog
Twin Peaks
Berlin Alexanderplatz

IMDB rates the sopranos 10/10 so it's impossible to get better than that.

Profit

You have shit fucking taste

Why bother? You're not fooling anyone.

>ctrl+f six feet under
>0 results

ffs Cred Forums why so pleb

>you will never understand why people like contrived drama

>Better call Saul

Mad Men
The Wire
Deadwood

The only show i got into that was up there with the sopranos was the Shield.

Shut the fuck up.

there is LITERALLY no better show than sopranos.

better call saul was shit

This

These are the only dramas I would put in the same league as the Sopranos.

Tomorrow

>implying Six Feet Under isnt overdramatic soap tier trash for faggots and women

fuckin muligoogles

>Black mirror
>Better call Saul
>Hannibal

Could you BE anymore Reddit?

Impossible.

Maybe in 48 years.

>baiting this hard

Bad bait

Dekalog/The Wire/Samurai Jack

Samurai Jack is like the Tarkovsky of the TV medium

I got to the end of season 2. Does it get better?
I don't dislike it. At times, it's really good. But there's just so much yelling between stupid people about stupid shit. It feels like that's sort of the point, the intersection of banal family drama and the work of a career criminal, but it's just a lot of shit to wade through sometimes.

The unironic truth is that really only the Wire can be compared to the Sopranos. And then Mad Men trails a little bit behind. Deadwood was cancelled so lol fuck off with that shit. The Shield is network tier crap in comparison. Better Call Saul isn't even better than Breaking Bad, though it had a shot after season 1 it threw that quickly out the window in season 2.

I have never seen a Six Feet Under Thread or even a mention on here until now. God I love it. Does nobody else?

I didnt even like much it until I was almost finished with the third season. At some point I just adjusted to the tone and the rhythm.

Rick & Morty
Bojack Horsemen
South Park

Captain Kangaroo.

I love the Sopranos so much. It's honestly the GOAT TV series.

It's a shame 95% of people even on Cred Forums, are turbo plebs and unironically think shows like BrBa is just as well written and has just as complex characters as the Sopranos.

The only show that has the potential to be better than the Sopranos is the Sopranos prequel David Chase wanted to do but eventually quit.

Complex? I love the Sopranos, but let's be real here. The only complex characters in the show are Tony and Paulie.

lmao

>want to rewatch Sopranos, trying to get my gf into it with me
>turn on the pilot, within 5 mins she has her phone out looking at instagram

dating normies is hard sometimes

The Wire.

Complex compared to BrBa memery.

I bet you think Mad Men is complex and well written.

The Andy Griffith Show

Malcolm in the middle

entourage

>main character is Johnny Boy
>Livia is some sort of crazy combination of Carmella and Melfi in that their relationship as seen in the flashbacks in Fortunate Son are expanded upon, to the point Livia urges and pushes Johnny further, like what we saw with her and Junior in season 1
>Carmine Senior in a major role
>young Phil Leotardo
>young Paulie
>young Feech
>Tony is basically AJ
>last scene is an adult Tony having an argument with his mother over some baby shoes she knitted for Meadow and the very last shot is a cut to black as Tony comes out the front door and shows the onset signs of a panic attack
>intercut with Tony B hijacking the truck by himself
>finale cuts to back before Tony passes out, as he's trying to shake off the panic attack
>one of the big reveals is that Dickie Moltisanti is literally the same as Chrissy and that Johnny Boy and Junior had him whacked by the crew of crazy old fucks from New England for the same reasons Tony ultimately killed Christopher

Sopranos prequel would have been GOAT

They could have done a Godfather II angle and made it a prequel/sequel, following AJ and Bobby Jr in their adult lives, with AJ running the Bing or some other club as a quasi legit front man and Bobby Jr is a mobster, hardened by his youth and their relationship playing out inverse to their relationship as children and their father's relationship (Bobby Jr is the aggressor now)

>complaining about Madmen's writing when it has the writers from the Sopranos on it

>Paulie
>complex

jesus fuckin christ. But compared to Breaking Bad even Sal Vitro is a complex character

yes

Matlock should have been the sequel to that show tbqh.

Evangelion

>writers will be assigned multiple projects and not all projects are equal in quality
wow really made me think

Sometimes quality productions aren't just the direct consequence of X, Y, Z person. A lot of what makes a production good is happenstance and fortune, basically having the right people together at the right time, like the old Simpsons (literally a Conan quote before someone gets on my case)

No, Game of Mad Men

What exactly is so good about The Sopranos?
All I really remember of it is the fact that they never even tried to hide the fact that they were using blatantly fake guns

>Dude firing off a pistol at random inside a bakery with nobody nearby calling the cops
>Bullets not ricocheting and killing his stupid ass

Matt Weiner saved it. You have to wait till he starts writing

Only uneducated, uncultured cretins could find a pseudo-intellectual show such as The Sopranos "good". Yeah, let's watch this dead fat fuck eat noisily for an hour and act like a degenerate with his Italian-American (the worst type of immigrant second only to the Irish) overweight buddies. I guess Americans can relate substantially.

It's because even the worst episodes (there's like, 3 worst episodes) are still 8/10 and more interesting with better scenes than 99% of other shows. It doesn't always have to be a grand plot twist to be a good scene or memorable episode. I especially like how it didn't rely on cliffhangers to make you want to keep watching

You are the most disgusting kind of autist.

Alot of stuff is better than this stupid italian shit

hes right though

John Adams

Friends

wait...are everything you mentioned confirmed?

The wire

Its all in the game yo

Fuck no that's just what I would do

The only answer is The Wire and it's very debatable.

Ding ding ding , we have a winner

Lonesome Dove you idiots

any show that actually has an ending other than cut to black

Sopranos is 10/10, but mafia stuff is my thing, so it pushes it to 11/10 and there will never be anything better
The Wire is very good and if you can understand the nignogs (I can't decipher the bix nood stuff) and like, police is your thing, I can see how you can like that more.

God damn it, I really didn't need to hear the truth.

The mafia has also been my thing since as far back as I can remember.

However police stuff has also been my thing since I saw the first 2 Lethal Weapons at a very young age. Combined with the fact that Avon and Stringer are sophisticated criminals who emulated the mafia style and were set very far from their other contemporaries, I found the Wire to be about as enjoyable as the Sopranos.

But the Sopranos just holds a special place deep in the pit of my gabagool filled heart

what's the song that's playing at the end of the Tracee episode? Living on a Thin Line? By whom?

The one that goes

MANY YEARS AGO
STORIES TOLD
BUT THERE'S NO ENGLAND ANYMORE

Kinks. They suck, that's a terrible stripper song too

No way it's the Kinks. It's a cover, maybe the original you mean.
It blended with the movie.

>based fucking Kinks

second song of them I find out form the soprani
not even comparable to the beetles.

OP is tribune of Plebs

Citizen Smith. PS repeating digs.

see>Deadwood
>cancelled
>lol fuck off with that shit

Rome?
Cancelled?
fuck off with that shit lol

The ONLY shows that are even in the same league:

Dekalog
Berlin Alexanderplatz
Rome
The Wire
Band of Brothers

Everything else is bullshit and not worth your time

/thread

LOST

I quit The Sopranos after one season. It just never got interesting enough.

>LOST better than Sopranos
>quit after season one because it never got interesting enough

Fargo

The Wire
Oz

can't think of anything else desu, all three are top quality, the wire being the best though.

You mean there weren't enough twists, turns, reveals and other normie things?

LOST was exciting from the very first episode and I couldn't wait to see the next one.

With The Sopranos it was more like "oh well, I guess I should watching another episode to see if anything happens this time".

>there wasn't overt stimuli on screen at all times
>therefore how can i be expected to pay attention

Yeah I remember when I watched the first episode of L O S T. It was the last one I watched until the last season. That rotten turd got worse every season, whereas Sopranos got better. Not to say that season 1 is bad, but every season after it is better than the last.

But don't even bother, it would just make you angry because your too much of an uncultured dumb- ass. I bet you're going to watch MNF, the Presidential debate, or both tonight.

Why watching fake italian gangsters from NJ, when I can watch real G's from the Naples.

Gomorra:La Serie is better.

40 hours left

You're just going to dismiss every show people post because of your oh-so-holy sopranos

This is mostly correct. Personally I'd add Rome to the mix, but it's weighed down by the rushed second half of season two.

Fuck, just imagine if Game of Thrones had been replaced by more seasons of Rome, what an amazing world that would be.

Haha, I bet you think The Wire is good too.

Not to be cliche, but you're probably too young to understand it. The Sopranos isn't meant to be exciting, binge-able television.

No such thing m8

>never watched Sopranos before since I didn't have HBO back in the day
>see all the threads here about it
>decide to give it a go

Holy fuck even the first episode was fucking great. Gonna be a real comfy next few weeks.

Pleb status: filtered

Tony kills chris.

I've only seen the pilot so far and that was more than apparent in that final scene.

>True Blood
>Dr. Who

Pilot episodes are rarely good but that one was passable. I think episodes 2, 3 and 4 are the weakest of the entire show when I go back and rewatch it. There's still very good scenes in them

Barney and Friends

LOST
Prison Break
Heroes (first season)
The Walking Dead

The Wire but barely

when will the fargo is good meme end ?

>True Blood

Holy kek

Ezel

Never because its not a meme. Why do you think it is a bad show?

It's not a bad show, but it's certainly not one of the greatest of all time.

The Wire > The redditranos

>deadwood bad because cancelled
>rome? bad cuz cancelled according to you

Fuck this shit, why couldn't all the money funneled towards game of thrones garbage go towards these shows

Welcome to the age of people trying to be cool by tying themselves to things. Ignore the people who over praise shit like that and you will enjoy them alot more

walker texas ranger

this
youtube.com/watch?v=-4QORgagblU
season 2 sucked though

Literally just tell us what you think the best show is then, that is the only reference needed

The best part is that no matter what answer you give, you get to be ridiculed because you are wrong

I thought for sure reddit appreciated Breaking Bad, GoT, The Wire and LOST, but didn't see how good Sopranos was

because game of thrones is a major success and rome had mediocre ratings? hbo wants money

Curb Your Enthusiasm.

Adventure Time

Steven Universe

mad men trails slightly at second place. noone could match gandolfini

That's true, but I'm too retarded to form an argument so I just call whatever I don't like reddit

My brother is a normalfag with reddit-tier taste and he loved The Sopranos and Mad Men and got bored by Breaking Bad so he didn't watch the last half season.

Reminder that TV comedy from 20 years ago is still better than any dramatic TV show depsite the "TV show revolution" or whatever they called it.

Why would you think that? Every normie in the world loved Sopranos while it was airing.

>got bored by Breaking Bad so he didn't watch the last half season.
Appparently I'm your long lost brother.

lel
I'm pretty sure their split a season in half with one year hiatus shenanigans didn't help tho

I guess, but not really for me as I only caught up during that break because everyone was raving about how it was can't miss drama, I'd never watched BB before.
It was nice to binge watch but ultimately once I had to wait to know what happened I didn't fuck a shit.

The Wire and I, Claudius are the only shows that even come close to The Sopranos, and they're still way behind it imo.

The Twilight Zone

I'm kind of surprised, my friends are normier than reddit and they loved it. But 22 isn't too bad 8 years after it stopped airing.
>ATLA is higher
Jesus Christ. Jesus tittyfucking Christ.

Shieeettt, I score 3/10 on the plebbit top 10.
BB, Parks and Rec, The Office. I'm glad they don't like BCS a lot, 43 isn't impressive. I also loved Justified that's on the 81st place.

>BCS is at 5 in the other ranking

I guarantee they like the wire because it has minorities and not because it's decent. I'm surprised Orange is the new Black isn't up there

>dad watches it while really drunk and tired
>whenever he's awake he just imitates Tony's accent and slang while laughing at himself
>should be listed first in the credits because he has the most dialogue even though he's asleep half of the time
>has no idea what's going on and basically just watches it for the violence, tits, and Paulie's lines
>makes fun of me if I pause it whenever he leaves the room so give up on doing it
>has me constantly change the episodes because he isn't sure which ones he has seen
>gets offended if I'm not out there watching it with him
>will most likely shit talk the ending

FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUUUCK YOU!!! RRREEEEEE!!!

Thanks for reading my blog.

I can't watch any TV shows other than comedy with family or friends.

Movies are fine but big TV shows with lots of shit going on I need to watch solo.

That's pretty much how I feel. I've seen it a couple of times before so I wanted to get my friends and family into it. I guess I won't try doing that ever again.

ALSO ADDING THE FLASH

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-v6T4gUmkw

>scared of the dark
>show ends in black
>has a teddy bear
>symbolized by the black bear in the show

oh shi-

Tony Soprano in the show is a hard ass street nigga not a soft sweet tart bitch made trick like in this video.

>IASIF 10
>AD 7
>Rick and Morthy 6
Wut?

good boy idolising the guys who send your people to extinction, you 're treading the million-times marched path you fucking idiot

UP IN THE CLUB

I did not enjoy it because of the old mother and Junior and other related shit. I mean who cares. Also most of the cast was too old, they needed some younger guys for muscle.

fucking normies in here
just of the top of my head:

>Sharpe
>Barchester Chronicles
>Under One Roof
>Gilmore Girls
>Profiler
>Millennium
>Millennium vs. Profiler
>Hill Street Blues

I thought about starting Hill Street Blues. I found the complete first season outside on the ground

Fucking lol

>ctrl+F
>West wing
>0 results

You're all shit

>Rick & Morty better than Avatar

For fuck's sake.

Switch The Wire and Mad Men here and it's 100% correct.

They're both trash.

Tom Corbett, Space Cadet

Shut the fuck up you tasteless little shit.

>Dr. Who
>Episode begins with Doctor Dilf and his cockhungry companion of the week going to a futuristic/past time period that looks exactly the same as the current time
>It starts off slow as a snail's boner, before suddenly ramping up with [insert overused enemy] appearing because regtbznyuopnwdf
>Enemy is out to either kill the doctor/[insert new way to say genocide the population]
>Doctor Dolittle is unconcerned before becoming concerned because he realized [overused enemy] found the most powerful weapon in the world- a retcon!
>Doctor Donothing fumbles around for a little bit before he remembers he is the main character and decides to retcon them to his own advantage
>Doctor Dildo walks up to [overused enemy]
>*coughs* "You may think you have the upper hand because of [retcon], but you forgot one thing! Because of [retcon] you are now vulnerable to [reverse retcon]. And this entire planet is full of [reverse retcon]! You were dead before you even realized what you were dealing with!"
>Dramatic music starts playing
>"BUT YOU FORGOT ONE THING!"
>Straightens jacket and hat while making a angry face
>"Even if you didn't have [reverse retcon] destroying you, you would still be dead!"
>"Because I-"
>Pulls out sonic mcguffin
>"Am the Doctor!"
>Kills enemy, blowing their giblets to the four corners of the [Not-Earth] while killing off [overused enemy] for the 50th time
>".... I'm also a pacifist"

what is with Cred Forums's hardon for the sopranos? it's a mediocre show at best, and they hardly ever sing

sorry i cant

this or the wire desu, thats more of a mini series though

>thinks fucking ATLA is good

Rome isn't that good. Mad Men is also close to Sopranos level.

Name one show with a better joke than "He's an interior decorator?"

Boardwalk Empire

Game Of Thrones!

Boardwalk Empire

That final season was this pure 1930s Fatalist Hemmingway/Fitzgerald/Steinbeck trip, and when he grabbed the coin in the under the water end, my head exploded from all the feels.

sex and the city

33 Hours left

HBO had a great dynamic when they were showing Sopranos and Sex and the City. It was the adult equivalent of getting a McDonald's Happy Meal during the months when you have to choose either the one with a Hot Wheels or a Barbie toy.

i would go for seinfeld

Justice League

These

Also, Oz

Seventeen Moments of Spring

You can all go home now.

House M.D. throat spray scene in clinic.

k

youtube.com/watch?v=1k8craCGpgs

i think right when season 3 begins is when it picks up. The plots tend to get a bit more intricate, and by this point you're comfortable with most of the characters and how they act, so it's only a matter of sitting back and enjoying

This is why reddit hate isn't just a meme.

WATCH IT ERNIE

reminder: breaking bad is basically macgyver

If Seinfeld, M.A.S.H. or The Wire can't top it then it The Sopranos really is the best show every created up until this point.

>best show
>not stranger things
kys

True Detective S1, but it didn't last long. If I was left in a room for the rest of my life with only one show to watch on repeat for ever, it'd be The Sopranos.

The best show on television.

It's been 18 hours and nobody has mentioned a better show, time is ticking

See

I've seen everything in this thread, and your reply is useless (you)-baiting

I'd say there would be 4 equally good dramas.
Soprano's
Deadwood
True Detective S1
Mad Men

Every other drama is below these four.

Mad Men and Sopranos are a tier higher because they are complete shows.

Deadwood getting a possible bump if the movie is good.

You were passed out in the toilet.
Your head was in the toilet water.
Disgusting.

Now we really need someone to voice over scenes with Tony Sirico''s voice over Bert's

>Fuck, just imagine if Game of Thrones had been replaced by more seasons of Rome, what an amazing world that would be.

this

>tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=YjABs9poa3Y

Damn you are frustrating me OP. For about 48 waking hours now I have done research and tried my very best to find a better show and it just wasn't possible. I have to admit defeat to your challenge and consequently rewatch The Sopranos as punishment.

Rick & Morty, Reddit says it's the single greatest work of art man has ever known.

Why yes, it's simply the most epic show ever made, a show made for intellectuals with humor, like me. The references are top notch

Kek nice nod the ending

>The Wire

I'm watching the 1st season of The Wire and I just got done watching the episode where DeAngelo teaches the younger kids chess. I was blown away! I had to watch it a couple times to really pick up on it, but did you guys realize that when he was teaching them about the chess pieces, he was really referring to THEM being the pawns! What an amazing metaphor!

It was so deep and meaningful, I am amazed by the deep symbolism of this.

Do the later seasons continue on with masterful symbolism like this? This was truly the pinnacle of storytelling that I have ever seen on a television show, and I think I can confidently say The Wire is the best show ever made without even having seen the entire series.

Also the acting is amazing. Idris Elba and Dominic West do a great job with their Baltimore accents.

peaky blinders is a boring piece of shit with empty characters

the sopranos is pinnacle of television. mad men is a close second

none

>implying the Wire isn't the only show capable of standing toe to toe with the Sopranos

imo, how can you compare a show that was cut off half way through to something that ran in its entirety? Of course Rome doesn't count if Deadwood doesn't, Deadwood had more seasons. I'm not saying these are bad or shit shows, or that they aren't even great shows, but they were shut down before their time, they are far from finished, so I'm not gonna sit here and say that they're GOAT or even worthy of being compared to GOATs.

i miss this copypasta

>FUCKING GILMORE GIRLS

you're only even getting a (You) thanks to HSB, the rest of that shit is fucking laughable

>west wing

next ur gonna say JAG is better lmao

Holy shit I kept thinking that every time it was a flashback scene or we saw Nucky getting fucked up drunk idly staring, ruminating out some window. Shit was brilliant and it felt so goddamn cold and full of sorrow and despair and unrelenting hopelessness.

>comparing to half hour situational comedies to the Sopranos

Really grates me when people insist on doing this for some reason. It's like comparing lunch to dinner. The Wire and Mad Men are very, very close, while Boardwalk Empire trails a bit behind.

This.

I remember watching some sopranos with my dad when it was first airing. He thought Tony was so bad ass. I always wondered why someone wouldn't just shoot his fat ass, or beat the fuck out of his minimal muscle mass fatbody.

Long story short, Sopranos is for old fat white dudes with power fantasies.

Better shows?
The Simpsons
Peep Show
The Wire
Breaking Bad
True Detective
Better Call Saul
Game of Thrones
South Park

Its like Breaking Bad or Sons of Anarchy in the 1920s. Super tryhard, very bad. Appeals to people who just saw the Godfather the first time a few weeks ago but thought it was a little slow for stretches.

Is it really a power fantasy if the mafia exists?

@74761160
>that weak bait

gonna have to try harder than that if you want any (You)s bud

Not baiting.

Check IMDB, most people agree with me. GoT and Breaking Bad are better than Sopranos.

You guys have got to be contrarion "deep" edgelords, so you are going to say those shows suck. They don't though, they are nearly perfect for what they do.

But they're cheaply written, relying on something super cool happening at the end of an episode to be dramatic, to get you to artificially watch the next ep

Star Cops

Most people are fucking morons.

>Check IMDB

Yes, the site who thinks Inception is better than Citizen Kane, they really have a high standard of taste that can't be argued with.

>muh popular consensus
>implying the Sopranos isn't the most popular show of all time

And that was in the age before social media went mainstream, people were still talking about it around the watercooler. Imagine the Sopranos airing now, with everyone on twitter and shit. It would be insane.

GoT and Breaking Bad are not and never will be anywhere even close to the Sopranos. GoT has never been worse than it is now. Popularity doesn't always equal quality.

@74761265
>GoT is nearly perfect
>BrBa is nearly perfect

Which is ironic, considering that the Sopranos is the perfect tv show

You're all fucking retarded.

Find the nearest rope and/or belt and hang yourself with it.

>Samurai Cyber Squad
patrician as FUCK

@74761618
thanks for the (You)s ya dim faggot, I can't even imagine how stupid you have to be to actually think GoT and Breaking Bad are nearly perfect and better than the Sopranos.

Learn how to read. Mad Men isn't better than the Sopranos but its close.

>implying the Sopranos isn't the most popular show of all time

Not that guy but that's a pretty bold claim

What makes Sopranos better? Go on then, give me 5 valid reasons why. I dare you.

Yes, Minister

Sopranos was the most popular for it's time but most of Cred Forums aren't old enough to remember the early 2000's so it isn't as popular anymore.

jam + jaaam

Cred Forums loves the sopranos

season's 4,5,6 of Sopranos is pleb tier filler trash.

still,,,, no other semi-serious tv show comes close.

only comedy shows beat Sopranos.

s4 >its a carmela and furio episode.
s5 >its a guest star episode.
s6 > its 13 episode of filler before we get to what everyone was waiting on.

CUT TO BLACK.

old Cred Forums does, not new reddi/tv/

There can't be "filler" in Sopranos

you're breaking my heart.

Not him, but
1. The acting in the sopranos is much better. James Gandolfini (Rest in Peace) is so far ahead of Jon Hamm that to compare them is a huge insult to Gandolfini. If you can't see that from their onscreen performances you're an idiot, but Jon Hamm only does car commercials and bit parts in comedies now--Gandolfini was in a ton of high quality stuff besides the sopranos. the same can be said for the supporting cast as well.

2. The writing in the sopranos is much much better. The dialogue is much more authentic. The monologues are more layered and more interesting. There is a ton of comedy, which mad men completely lacks.

3. It looks better. Mad men has very few interesting shots. When it did they were hamfisted and drew way too much attention to themselves.

4. The music in the sopranos was much better.

5. Sopranos has nudity. Mad men doesn't.

What the fuck is wrong with these retards? None of those shows except The Wire and Breaking Bad even deserve to be in the top 10.

i guess they just realize they don't have to pretend and just vote their favorite show

Go look at the numbers. Even the least watched season (4) had way higher numbers than Breaking Bad. And this is on a premium network channel that you pay a subscription for.

tbqh it bothers me a bit that BB is #1 according to plebbit, it basically makes me a plebbitor in terms of taste

aych dee te vee compateebal

No like Cred Forums is any better

both Seinfeld and CYE are better

>Evangelion that high
kill yourself, Cred Forums

Dexter that high? Breaking Bad number one? And Community in the top 10?

Woah, you can see it was made in 2011

IMDB is for "who is that guy?" and "what year was x made?" it's fucking useless for opinions on quality.

It's ok for smaller films, but yeah anything by a popular director (Tarantino/Nolan etc) or a well known franchise (Marvel/DC) is just useless

reddit af

season6 of sopranos was mostly a big disappointment.

still better than "make it up as we go along" Lost.

never seen the rest of those shows, what am I missing ????

This is why it's funny seeing retards scream reddit at BrBa or GOT now, just autists trying to fit in

They were just meme voting to piss off future Cred Forums

The Twilight Zone
There, I won. Where's my prize?

The Wire

You do realize breaking bad and the wire are loved by reddit while sopranos is 4chans show

You should go back to plebitt

see

>BoB #30

god dammit /tv

>while sopranos is 4chans show

Sopranos is a popular show, it's not Cred Forums.

>Mad Men
>14

I don't think there is a show better than The Sopranos. There is a show as good as The Sopranos which is called Band of Brothers.

>chart from 2011

TV KINO POWER RANKINGS
1. SOPRANOS
---POWER GAP---
2.L O S T
3.Mad Men
4.The Wire
5.Deadwood
6.The Shield
7.House M.D.
---POWER GAP---
Everything else

19 hours left, you better hurry up, don't want to extend it another 24 hours

Started good, turned to shit

to be fair, if Mad Men had nudity the plot would progress at a tenth of the speed because people would just be fucking constantly

kind of glad it was on AMC instead

>lost
get lost

That was back before Cred Forums turned to shit, the chart now would be 10x worst.

Call me a pleb but I just couldn't get into mad men. I watched the first 8 or so episodes. Maybe I should try it again.

I almost made it through the first season and nobody was interesting, I didn't care about them, didn't see the point. I'm not against it being good, I think it should have drew you in in the first few eps

The Shield

The Simpsons, up to season 10.

Kill thyself

The Golden Girls.

>3. It looks better. Mad men has very few interesting shots. When it did they were hamfisted and drew way too much attention to themselves.

no way. one of the reasons why i think the sopranos is better is because its more relevant to our world today. mad men is a total fantasy of the 60s and looks amazing

Alf

Rome.

Stop spaceposting.
Cred Forums post formatting is typing your post right under the post number with no space.
You, like all the other newfags who can't be bothered to assimilate by lurking are a menace to the site and I will not rest until you either assimilate or everyone knows you're a cunt.
This is the part where you think to yourself 'Gee everyone already knows i'm a cunt and user here already knows i'm a cunt for sure so maybe he'll stop'
Well you're wrong.
Gonna keep going until you hang yourself because I fucking hate people like you
You're honestly a tasteless pleb btw

So this is what autism looks like.

Cory in the House