Did anyone on planet Earth watch this?

Did anyone on planet Earth watch this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S4R_cyJ_PBI
youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

normies don't like it, base scott

I wanted this so much to be Old Testament Kingdom of Heaven

Did Prometheus cause Ridley Scott to lose his touch?

Some editing might save it

the pacing was atrocious

I personally like it on a cinematic level.

On a political level its pure gold.

>the irony of the Hebrew slaves turning to terrorism to fuck with their overlords as an allegory of modern Palestinians rebelling against their moder Israeli Pharaos

GOLD

Ayo but why are the Egyptians white b?Damn melanin-deficient cumskins.

Not saying it's a masterpiece or anything but what was with the astronomical amount of negative backlash to this movie? Sure, it got kind of "boring" at times, but otherwise it was a perfectly fine historical epic with no real apparent flaws.

fedoras hate ANYTHING to do with religion

I hate it because it keeps perpetuating this shit fiction that Jews were even in Egypt during the Old, Middle or New Kingdoms...

But everytime you mention how this is a fiction, people get mad at you.

Not true, I love Prince of Egypt and I'm an (((atheist))), not like it fucking matters

exception that proves the rule

I found it pretty boring for the most part. Would definitely watch a Joshua sequel with Aaron Paul if they made on. I'm not sure what their intention was portraying God as a little child instead of almighty, great, thundering Yahweh in the sky, calling down fire and hardening hearts.

WE

You still made a factually inacurrate absolute statement. If we are gonna get autistic about it

>perfectly fine historical epic with no real apparent flaws.

You mean apart from the fact that the "history" was completely wrong?

>I'm not sure what their intention was portraying God as a little child
Probably because that is leagues more interesting than the same old shit done a million times?

I didn't seem to think so. I have an idea of what God ought to sound like in my head. The punishing, angry God that bullies Job into a little puddle.

More likely that it was just an hallucination

I like Prince of Egypt having the voice of god being moses own voice. much more symbolic.

Not every depiction of a Christian God needs to be an asshole

Ridley Scott's last good movie was Thelma and Louise.

That's hardly a flaw in a cinematic or narrative sense. If you want realism you can read a book.

>My subjective headcanon is right. Any other reinterpretation or representation is wrong.

It had some good fight scenes
youtube.com/watch?v=S4R_cyJ_PBI

I watched it, but it was pretty bad.

Ayooo hol up we wuz KANGS N SHIEET

Any movie about Exodus is wrong from the start because there's no evidence it ever happened.

The Ramses actor did the best job.

Bale was great as always. Had some great scenes like the opening battle and the chariot chase, but has nothing on the prince of Egypt. Should have gone full pro Bible story and not tried to hold the middle ground of is moses crazy or is this actually God's doing vibe I got from it. Like I said though, has nothing on prince of Egypt even if they too made moses the do everything guy when I'm pretty sure his brother is actually the one who talked to pharaoh and stuff. I did like when he had all his magician/wizard people hung for being wrong. Should have included the snake staff scene and upped it ten fold

It did not have "Creeping Death" by Metallica as soundtrack.
youtu.be/UO_84C3fpuI

Fucking hack Scott. And it was shitty movie too.

i did but according to your mom im from planet girth

*tips fedora*

>original tips fedora comment
Seriously, when did atheism become some edgelord faggotry on Cred Forums? When did Christfags start posting here?