youtube.com/watch?v=la6H_SJEuRk
youtube.com/watch?v=aQEX2qL_YHI
youtube.com/watch?v=-GpzFgoPDn0
youtube.com/watch?v=hLGAHepMhbg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at him

too busy being a nonce

wtf I hate chris morris now

His shit is niche. Im actually surprised so many people on here like his stuff. I felt like the only one who knew about him for years.

Why has he been posted so much on here lately?

THATS NONCE SENSE

Too angry at Peter for losing the news

Because this site is full of hipsters

Morris has always taken his time with stuff.

He also had a bit of Dennis Pennis/Ali G situation wereby people started to recognise him and weren't falling for the ruses any more.

I don't think Three Lions did as well as was hoped eitehr so funding is harder, despite Beneficial Cucumber being in it, albeit briefly

because one person does it and then all the retards follow.

plus his shit is fucking hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=_nvfQw8UCDE

>terrier-ists

>despite Beneficial Cucumber being in it
fuck is he the one that calls waj an arse man?

>people started to recognise him and weren't falling for the ruses any more.
still hilarious

What the fuck happened to his face

He's the police negotiator at the end

youtube.com/watch?v=8ecxW3KPUD4

Wonder what he does with his time. NEET? How does he pay the bills?

he's not using a ton of make up anymore

How many of you have watched Jam? I watched it recently and it was one of the weirdest, greatest experiences of my life. I wish they made those kind of all out there things more frequently.

>double face with a jewfro

why would you cast him ?

Blue Jam is evern "worse" i surreal terms.

Dark, dark stuff

love it. this is by far one of the weirdest sketches of all time

youtube.com/watch?v=_9Hu6J3pEwQ

I knew it was that one before I opened it.
I was listening to the first program yesterday but couldn't finish it. I really love this weird, unsettling tone.

What happened to his face, like memes aside what's that red stuff?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Port-wine_stain

Birthmark iirc

he was standing next to a bomb dog when it went off

wait, so he just wore a bunch of make when he did brass eye and the sorts? i never knew

Most of his independant stuff is shit, just look at jam

It definitely feels like he had a hand in someo f the bizarre sketches at the end of the Stewart Lee's Comedy Vehicle episodes. Especially the fish one.

>wasting all those rare dubs on a shit opinion

>chris morris
>niche

embarrassing opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=YNmZ8bqkXvw

kys

You can see it very very clearly when you know it's under there. It's creepy actually to realise you didn't see it the first time.

aaah... so was this makeup?

Always wonder why he was in that show, must have needed the money

Well futile

Next they'll be talking about up-and-comers like Alan Partridge and Simon Pegg.

unfortunately he's mates with the writer, Graham Lineham. He created Father Ted which should make him untouchable but he ruined it all on twitter.

who is that, and what has he done

He already rustled literally everyones jimmies

are you a yank?

>people were calling him the most "hated man in Britain" cause of this

What a king.

are you a wank?

Not really.

He called himself that.

He's like what a real life Max Cady would look like

don't like IT Crowd mate?

>Eventually, Grade resigned under pressure from the Channel 4 board. When the show – effectively an evolution of The Day Today – was finally shown in February 1997, Morris inserted the subliminal message “Grade Is A Cunt” into one episode. Grade wasn’t happy.
Grade was even less happy when he learned that Morris had written to Nelson Mandela, asking his support to get Brass Eye on the air. He informed Mandela that Grade had run a campaign to keep him imprisoned. Morris also wrote to Paul Simon with a similar request, telling him that Grade had banned Channel 4 from showing footage of him, because he was so ugly

Why are britsh people so goddamn ugly? Seriously!

And does being so hideous make them funnier?

Chris Morris is the definitive real life troll

the man is a living god

youtube.com/watch?v=zU_FXnSjBLY

'Alan Moore: “One of the things that upset me most about the referendum is that Stewart Lee, the comedian who I think is the funniest man in the world, phoned me up two days later seeking reassurance and cheering up. And I thought, ‘Oh fuck. Stewart lee is phoning me, with all my dystopian misery, because he wants cheering up!’

“He told me that he already phoned Chris Morris [writer of Brass Eye], and that Morris had said that he was practically terrified… that he looked out of his window, and he saw a wood pigeon, pecking about on his lawn, and thought, ‘That wood pigeon does not, and will never understand that we are withdrawing from the European Union.’ And he says: ‘And I took comfort in that.’ That is the most worrying moment, when you’ve got the best satirical comedian phoning you up for reassurance.'

I know Lee and Moore are faggots , but I thought better of Morris.

I forgot about this. the absolute madman

BTFO

Kek

He's always been pretty hard core left, I feel. He just likes fucking everyone about

omg his inanane political opinions are diff from mine!

They're all a bunch of fucking luvvies. They can try to mask it as much as they want, but deep down that's who they are and why they can still operate in show-business.

Brits won't hire him because they know he's a loose canon and not afraid to call them out for their shit. Probably wouldn't want to work for any major Brit networks anyway.

This is why he must reboot Jam/Brass Eye on [adult swim]

*Puts you up against the wall, forearm over your throat*

Draw attention to his birthmark again, and I swear to God you'll regret ever speaking our tongue to communicate with us, toad. *Roughly lets you go.*

>cocaine is a hell of a drug

FUCK ME.

Now THAT is as sad & pathetic as fuck.

Except the referendum is stupid.

Yeah American networks are much more liberal.

>He's always been pretty hard core left
The hard core left in the UK were pro-brexit. Its the shitty left-liberal luvvies who are despondent.

Do you know what Adult Swim is?

haha, actually you're right. I definitely stand corrected.

Would probably get behind Corbyn if he wasn't scared of nukes and wants to re-unify Ireland

I don't think you can make anything like Brass Eye on America. Hell, I don't know how they made something like Brass Eye at all, so determined to call pretty much everyone stupid.

>He informed Mandela that Grade had run a campaign to keep him imprisoned.

wew

>That wood pigeon does not, and will never understand that we are withdrawing from the European Union.

What a pussy.

I voted to stay but who gives a fuck, almost nothing will change.

You're stupid.

He's working on a new film at the moment

Why does Cred Forums have so many failed normies on it?

He'd probably get shot or something

Jam was hilarious and one of the best shows I've ever seen. The day today was too British and I didn't get a lot of it. hope he does another movie, four lions was great.

>almost nothing will change
You say that, but look at this picture I took in London this morning

Nah that's the £350 million going into the NHS. Sorry, 150 million. No wait actually it's just some dust.

I'm highly successful.

He was literally writing for and appearing in Stewart Lees comedy vehicle on the BBC just this year mate

Me too, I'm just deciding which supercar I'm going to take to pick up my supermodel girlfriend before we fuck.

Just thought it was too tryhard and stereotypical.

>supercar

Oh.

You're nouveau riche.

On your way prole.

>implying this qualifies as a Chris Morris show.
Lee isn't my thing anyway.

You can tell he definitely contributed to some of it though.

A reunified Ireland is inevitable. Everyone knows this. Catholics are outbreeding Unionists.

I was hoping he would do some writing for Black Mirror, given that he's collaborated with Charlie Brooker in the past (Nathan Barley) and I think Black Mirror is right up his alley.

Also, how was Nathan Barley so bad with both Brooker and Morris involved?

You can keep it, senpai.

His music parodies are massively underrated.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qkoGA_ewic

youtube.com/watch?v=3tq33sEQF6Q

Nah nouveau riche would be an Audi R8 or a Bentley Continental

their interview segments are the best part, especially when you see them struggling to stay in character, obviously have a great time making them

>Also, how was Nathan Barley so bad

>A reunified Ireland is inevitable
El-eireann will join the Eurpean Caliphate, inshallah.

Solid fucking gold.
youtube.com/watch?v=sOCyADJaK_E

trident is a money pit, isn't something that would ever be used, basically just keepign it around to kid ourselves that we're still a super power, muh empire and all that shit.

Haha I thought I'd seen all the Chris Morris YouTube stuff. Cheers m80

Four Lions is so good, and I think it'll be a long time before any other film even comes close to tackling Islamic terrorism with such depth or nuance, and that's despite it being a comedy.

I don't know. It was okay, but it wasn't on the same level as anything either of them did alone.

>Sausages?
>Not on their own no.

He's too based for ameritards

The biggest issue with watching Barley now is that all the stuff that is in there as ridiculous is part of everyday life.

Four Lions convinced me Enoch Powell was right

>reboot Jam/Brass Eye
Off you fuck.

You probably didn't understand it lad

Nathan barley was great, you must be 12 and retarded

>Westernised muslims can flip into full ackbar
>therefore remove kebab

I'd agree yeah nathan barley isn't as good, but it's worrying how over time it's become more and more accurate.

we are a failed people.

You sound very simple

my fucking god, a chris morris thread on Cred Forums, it's been years.

and in answer to your question OP: he doesn't do more stuff because he's basically all-but-blacklisted from UK television since Paedogeddon.

I'd give my testicles for a second series of Jam but it's never going to happen.

If that worries you, you should consider killing yourself.

comedians losing their shit makes me laugh harder than anything, it's infectious.

Except that's noncesense.

If only he had been a paedophile, and not made fun of them. They might have given him his own transmittable pilot.

I've tried a few times, wasn't for me.

I've got a transmittable pilot

youtube.com/watch?v=dEacGiMO3K0

Keep on trying.

We need less of your type.

Serves you right, you fucking poof

>I don't think Three Lions did as well as was hoped
It was a comedy about terrorism with no stars in the cast so I doubt he expected it to be a huge hit. I imagine he was just happy that it managed to get a cinema release (including a limited run in the US), made a profit, picked up good reviews and a few awards. It also seems to have picked up a fair amount of fans on Netflix over the last couple of years and people it seems to come up quite often in discussions about overlooked comedy films, so I'd say it's far from being a failure considering how small a film it was in the first place.

Cause he got burnt out.

colonel ratko mladic has let himself go.

I made one a few days ago about Peter O'hanraha-hanrahan

Also Nathan Barley basically became a new Tory ideal rather than a negative stereotype.

>He's always been pretty hard core left
Never got that vibe. What is this breast exam sketch saying about women for example?
youtube.com/watch?v=wuatRoGDDvQ
skip to 1:40

I don't care about your "vibe".

Chris Morris is a proud left leaning liberal.

Wtf did i miss this? There were no politics in nathan barley

I find with Stewart Lee that he's inconsistent and sometimes tries too hard, but when he gets it right he's phenomenal.

He has form for stuff like that though

>Legendarily, on another occasion he filled a BBC newsroom with helium prior to the live broadcast of a story about a train crash, and on yet another doctored the Queen’s speech to read: “In this room my father used to service men and women”.

Paedogeddon remains the best bit of satire ever broadcast and probably always will be, because nothing like it would be commissioned anymore.

>meme reply
Simpleton confirmed

The lead singer of UB40 has really let himself go

you are a paedophile, you are a nonce, you're a perv, you're a slot badger, you're a two pin din plug, you're a bush dodger, you're a small bean regarder, you're an unabummer, you're a nut administrator, you're a bent ref, you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown, you're a fence foal, you're a free willy, you're a chimney bottler, you're a bunty man, you're a shrub rocketeer

Hipsterdom, social media, virtue signalling etc.

Not enough people have listened to his radio stuff. There's some full shows online

youtube.com/watch?v=la6H_SJEuRk

>you're the crazy world of Arthur Brown
Every single time. That thing is my favourite piece of TV ever made.

is there a market for a muamar gaddafi biopic?

The Paul Garner IRL proxy trolling via cellphone is glorious

youtube.com/watch?v=aQEX2qL_YHI

I'm sure that Queen speech one was on YouTube but I can't fucking find it now. His remix of Princess Diana's funeral is there though.

Ixnay on the Ohmar-may

simon pegg's greatest role.

youtube.com/watch?v=-GpzFgoPDn0

>You've been 'orrible to me

"I think Dad'll like the pipes. I think he'll like them a lot. I don't think he'll go when he sees your pipes..."

Fuck.

Love his audio with Peter Cook. A bit patchy at times, but shows how brilliantly quick he can be.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLGAHepMhbg