Have anyone figured out who the fuck this guy is yet?

Have anyone figured out who the fuck this guy is yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/1vklp3/i_think_i_have_found_tommys_nationality_new/
reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/3dc0ns/tommy_wiseaus_origins_part_deux/
youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Problem Child 2

Eastern block war criminal

Earnest guy with issues.

Spoony

He used to be a contract killer for the russian mob and lived undercover in belgium after he entered a witness protection program.

millionaire leather jacket salesmen

There's a reddit thread where someone works backwards from the info in the book, he's polish. Someone found out the name of his uncle that he stayed with when he first came over. His accent is weird because he spent a few years in France.

HURRR DURRR OMG!!! BACK 2 REDDIT!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE, REDDIT!!!

reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/1vklp3/i_think_i_have_found_tommys_nationality_new/

reddit.com/r/theroom/comments/3dc0ns/tommy_wiseaus_origins_part_deux/

His real surname is probably Wieczor, close to Wisaeu

ya but how did he make all that money?

Explains in the book, he just ground away at his knockoff clothes business until he sold it for millions

No wonder he had such a massive freedomboner for America.

move on, next question

boipucci for closeted San Francisco fag that died and left him real estate as inheritance.

That makes sense

Him being a gigolo just feels more Occum's Razor

After reading the Disaster Artist, I'm thoroughly convinced that he's a vampire of some sort.

What are those bird toys mentioned in The Disaster Artist?

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqAFCb4-ec
Pure kino

So, was this movie made to launder mafia money?

That's a popular theory until you listen to the Diaster Artist audiobook and hear about the behind the scene moments.

He also owned some properties

To put it into a coherent narrative:

Shortly after moving to San Fransisco, Tommy got a job selling toys and novelty items. Apparently, he was pretty good and became a popular local figure. Eventually, he made enough to start importing counterfeit clothes and he started selling those. Along the way he may have had help from a few old, rich people who treated him like a boytoy (in particular, the dead woman listed as a producer on The Room is a likely candidate). His counterfeit clothes business also became profitable and he started buying real estate, eventually buying some pretty lucrative properties.

He's apparently a good salesman and a talented businessman. Although real estate is probably where he made the bulk of his money. he's successful enough to have financed The Room himself, with his "bottomless pit" of a bank account.