Hitler kills hundreds of Jews

>Hitler kills hundreds of Jews
>hated by everyone, worst person ever
>Darth Vader destroys an entire peaceful planet with millions of people
>world's favorite and coolest villain

It's all about PR, dude. Hitler needed a sweet fucking helmet.

>Darth Vader destroys an entire peaceful planet with millions of people

You mean Tarkin, you fucking scrub.

Hitler is actually well liked in asia and the middle east

hittler actualy live in a real life thouh

OY HOW DARE YOU TO DENY THE EXISTENCE OF THE MASS MURDER OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE IN NAZI OCCUPIED EUROPE YOU RACIST NAZI
REMEMBER THE 6 MILLION WHO DIED IN THE NAZI GASCHAMBER
DON'T EVER FORGET THE 66 MILLION WHO GOT LITERALLY MURDERED BY HITLER HIMSELF

this. poo in loos love hitler

why do you keep reposting this

why do retarded faggots keep replying to it

Poo in loos are also very pro-Israel oddly enough

I don't get this meme.
Why would the allies sacrifice literal millions of soldiers over a few "hundred" jews?

One it's real while the other is make believe, child.
Now time for your nap before you get cranky!!

Hitler is well-liked everywhere outside of the USA and west Europe. It's a common opinon in eastern Europe that Hitler should have won. It would have saved us from communism and let us remove kebab, if nothing else.

I remember that in some eu stuff I read the alderaan were described sort of like space merchants people

this was a long time ago I stopped reading eu ever since, I think I read 1 eu book total.

To piss you off, thank you for telling me that it's working. Also, don't see you making any better threads.

I read in one article one article a poo saying hitler was a Hindu because he used the swastika, and wanted freedom of his fellow indo-aryans from british oppression

but nazis make really great villains in films, so you are incorrect so fuck off.

this then proves once again that poo in loos are probably the most retarded """""""people""""""""" on earth

Tarkin killed the planet, not Vader. Vader wanted it to be a "don't fuck with us" weapon that neutralized the rebellion.

>implying any number of jews dying was a reason for the US to enter the war and not just a post-facto justification myth

did I say the US specifically?
The US entered the war because of Japan being edgelords.

are you dumb?
600 MILLION JEWISH PEOPLE DIED IN THAT ONE LAGER ALONE YOU IGNORANT NAZI!

The Jews decided that's what the allies had to do

are you retarded it wasnt vader it was the admiral fuck me for people that bitch about movies i really think everyone here dont watch em

Hitler is one of the most romanticized villains alongside Caesar and Napoleon. I'd say people loce him alright.
If you made a top ten list of real life villains, Hitler would top every list.

TARKIN blew up Alderaan you ignoramus. Not that Vader stopped him (he's complicit by association), but that über-retarded move was 100% ol' Wilhuff's brainchild.

India hates Muslims, hence their split with Pakistan (everyone seems to forget they were one nation that was divided on religious lines a few decades ago). They support Israel because the Chosen People TM hate the slimes as much as they do. It's actually pretty straightforward.

okay I'm just catching up here.
For the record, correct me if I make a mistake
>Hitler kills 100 jewish criminals
>Head Jews notice the deaths through the psychic hivemind because the goyim killed their own
>they use their vast network of jewish operatives to convince world leaders that Hitler had ordered the execution of millions of innocent Jews
>everyone believes them
is this about right?

it was actually grandma f. tolkien ok

Not that guy, but while Hitler did kill Jews, he also killed gypsies, faggots and the mentally ill. Nobody ever mentions that, though. Also the amount of jewish deaths has been inflated over the decades.

>Nobody ever mentions that, though
they did at the holocaust museum in Berlin.

>Nobody ever mentions that, though.
The fuck kind of school did you go to?

Hitler was a pussy who killed himself while hiding in a bunker

>its a "stormfag desperately trying to shill their gay meme revisionist history" episode