Years from now, once the dust has settled, how will Hollywood portray BLM?

Years from now, once the dust has settled, how will Hollywood portray BLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwwtm8ev6N0
youtube.com/watch?v=eX_lbqGVAfA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Judicial system?

I though it was racist cops?

I guess the judicial system should just let the guilty walk free if they are black? That's justice!

>this is a new meme?

Hopefully as race baiting cock suckers.

saying alllivesmatter is like going to a cancer charity and saying what about the other sicknesses

America is obsessed with race, gender and sexuality.

I can see a good side of it but it's really fucking blown out of proportion. I mean, to the point where people are going full out on the most minute things. I wouldn't mind it so much but it's all you see. Living in Australia it's starting to spread here. It's all about yourself. No one gives a fuck about anything that happens that doesn't affect them. So much poverty and astrocities being committed and the top stories I see in the news is bullshit like how new fashion trends are racist and all the movies are sexist.

Man, it's so disgusting, I can't stand it, and there's no escaping it.

so it's sort of like focusing entirely on cops killing blacks even though cops killing suspects is a problem across racial lines

black people should stop committing so many crimes then they won't have to worry about the judicial system

back to rebbit please

>going to

But BLM comes to you. Cancer charities don't storm the local cafe and force you to listen to their cancer chants.

As an irrelevant footnote.

Just like Occupy Wallstreet.

>if you don't agree with me then you are part of the problem

Probably the same way they've portrayed Occupy Wall Street

They won't.

At least OWS wasn't burning down neighborhoods and had somewhat valid grievances. I'd take them over BLM any day of the week.

People who support cancer research aren't known for assaulting you for having an illness other than cancer.

but the not black americans don't seem to care about cops killing innocent people

Or maybe the police should stop enlisting women and cowards who are afraid of fist fighting.

Ok I'm not racist but I do hate niggers. Why is this such a big deal in America? Niggers kill each other with knifes every day in Africa, at a much higher rate than a few cops gunning down nigs in Baltimore or whatever

>assaulting the police is ok
Hi wurrldstar!!

>Fist fighting a criminal who probably has a knife

Yeah let me know how that goes for you.

Cops are just trying to get home safe. If it comes down to their lives vs. a suspect's life, they'll choose self-preservation every day of the week.

niggers killer around 10,000 other nigger a year yet they get all uppity when a few cops do

A cop's job isn't to fight fairly.

Their job is to eliminate threats.

If his hands are empty you take out your baton and engage. The issue isnt HURR LET THE CRIMINALS DO WHAT THEY WANT, it's police wrongfully discharging their weapons because "h-he was gonna hit m-me..."
It's fucking cowardice. Our grandparents didn't survive the ww2 era to spawn these faggot pussies.

>Less than 5% of police encounters end in lethal force
>The rate is essentially the same for all races
The only problem we have is a 24 hour media cycle that thrives on violence and strife

>be american cop
>too fat to run
>shoot suspect from distance
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwwtm8ev6N0

They'll just make a new Planet of the Apes but set it in Detroit

This. How come cops in the UK get down to business while dickless america can mow you down for talking to aggressively?

I don't know cancer charity's bully and harass you for caring about other illnesses too

Because the UK population doesn't have a ghetto blaster tucked into there pants

Why would you fist fight a nigger when you can just shoot him?

>How come cops in the UK get down to business

Right blacks don't exist in the UK

Because my supervisors will reprimand me for it if it's determined I escalated the situation instead of diffusing it.

Except imagine that cancer charities are everywhere and if you talk about other diseases in public they'll 'correct' you about how you're privileged for caring about diseases that aren't cancer too.

That's what BLM is like.

Those men are unfit to serve.

KEK. Didn't BLM make its way over the UK recently you fucking faggot?

They already made Rise of the Planet of the Apes

No. They have ghetto slicers m8

No, it didn't. Great argument though.
Don't speak that way to a cop though they'd cut your faggot ass to size.

Why are race relations deteriorating?

Those aren't cops you fucking newfag

the problem with alllivesmatter is that it was made as an reaction to blacklivesmatter and is often used by racists. if alllivesmatter would have been a thing earlier nobody would mind

Well what are they then?

WHITE SILENCE IS VIOLENCE

blacklivesmatter is a racist organization anyway, so who gives a fuck

and if blm had picked something like #endprejudice then the whole thing wouldn't have happened. It was an edgy name to provoke a reaction to which they could point and say "look dey raciss"

This is how it works in your imagination but not in real life. Just imagine being the cop and you'll understand.
>You get a call about some rowdy criminal who's robbed a store and beaten up the owner.
>It's night, and in a bad neighborhood.
>You go there and see someone suspicious skulking around. You don't know if he's unarmed or carrying a pistol in his pants. He might have friends close. Literally all you know is that he's violent.
>Meanwhile, all you can think about is how you had that stupid fight with your wife this morning over avocados
>And you just want to see her again so you can apologize but first you have to survive this night
>because you're a human not a machine
>the criminal approaches you agressively and starts yelling, and you see he's a foot taller than you and outweighs you by a hundred pounds.
are you going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's unarmed? Who would you rather save, some random criminal on the street or yourself? If you could decide that right now, what would you do?

WHITE NOISE, BLACKY DIES

i don't get it, is the person mistaking the union flag for the confederate flag?

MOON MAN MOON MAN, BLACK LIVES MATTER

THEY MATTER LIKE FECAL MATTER

youtube.com/watch?v=eX_lbqGVAfA

like jews

just persecuted enough to make billions of dollars

It's more like if a cancer treatment center was run by, and filled with, people who smoked constantly and ate radioactive waste.
And if someome said, "maybe you should stop smoking so much", they were labelled cancerists.