This officially becomes a documentary tonight

This officially becomes a documentary tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474667559359.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did right wingers love this movie during Obama's term but hate it when Trump started running? I mean Mike Judge is a conservative.

Git yer AR-15's ready ta blast off in the air after Trump tells that dum bitch she's stupid.

not wanting Trump to win to stir shit in the millennial Zeitgeist
you being worth a greentext

>Mike Judge is conservative
Not exactly, you should Google his politics.

>I'm smarter than everyone else

kys

>tfw two smart to get the joke

>tfw too smart to watch movies

Trump supporters would be more tolerable if they didn't pretend he was flawless.

>pick a side
>pick a side
>pick a side
>pick a side
>pick a side
America is cucked

I don't think you undertsand how demagogues work

>if they didn't pretend he was flawless
Or a juvenile, volatile, narcissistic megalomaniac with many of the main hallmarks of a dictator who also happens to be a pathological liar. Yeah, they wouldn't be so bad if they acknowledged that stuff.

You don't believe in Idiocracies miss user? You're in one! #13yearsameme

Nice huffingtonpost.com copypaste, I really needed that this morning so I could really sip a coffee and eat my donuts comfortable that I am on the right side of history, would not have known that without you.

>trump
>the right side of history
user pls, history keks at that glowing orange shit bag

I hope most Trump supporters are just jokesters like myself online and only see him as the lesser of two evil options. That's all he is. It will be comical to see him he the most kept in check and cucked president of all time. Literally nothing he says will happen and America will just be more of a laughed at nation. Will killary its death and pain and loss

Trump is obviously not a perfect saint. He's still way better than Hillary "I'm totally a feminist but bringing in Sharia-loving Muslims who don't believe in gender equality or women's rights is the best thing for America" Shitton.

I am not American, but if the massive invasion of "refugees" continues, Idiocracy is probably a couple of decades away.
Now that prospect is more real it's less fun to talk about it.

I'd overwhelming vote for President Mt.Dew over the current two options.

He listens to his advisers to implement solutions to the problems of the majority of American workers, and he can walk ten feet in 80degree weather without having a stroke!

Would you vote for a President Camacho?

>Massive Invasion

You do realize how large a country of the United States size is, right?

Hillary voters legitimately belive this is how politics work
Either the wall building man or raise the taxes for the midddle classs lady

By 2021 it will. Judge will be hailed as a prophet and his work will be put in the same regard as George Orwell.

>Mike Judge is a conservative

He's actually a libertarian

But if you hear his thoughts on various issues, he's not even a Rand Paul type "libertarian".

Fun fact: He was planning on releasing a political Ad against Trump with scenes from Idiocracy, but the studio wouldn't allow it.

Shit. I know shit's bad right now. With all that starving bullshit. And the dust storms. And we're running out of French Fries and burrito coverings. But I got a solution.

You realize the US are already 30 or so % mexicans?

Try 17.6% hispanic, dipshit.

^^^see, this is a good example of how ignorant Trump minions are. They can't even google.

Does iit matter if he displays "main hallmarks of a dictator?" Even if it were true, does that mean anything?

He still has a point though.

>middle-eastern, indian and african non-whites have the lowest IQs
>middle-eastern, indian and african non-whites have the highest fertilities
>middle-eastern, indian and african non-whites have the highest rates of inbreeding

>everyone in idiocracy is a white, republican redneck

HMMMM REALLY GETS MY NEURONS FIRED UP

more proof libs don't understand how government works. There are checks and balances in the branches of American government that prevents dictator shit. Unless some 5-star general stages a military coup it won't happen.

If you don't think that tact and diplomacy and a willingness to cooperate with others is essential for any politician, I don't even know what to tell you. Too much of these things is never good, but a dearth could be disastrous. And when you add his propensity for ridiculous hyperbole and outright lying....... seriously, user?
>yes, I just pulled a "waaare you kidding me"

Obama hasn't never used tact or diplomacy or cooperated with anyone and people claim he's best pres ever

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474667559359.webm

>Obama hasn't never

Doesn't mean he can go full blown dictator though. But okay let me try and bring down these traits you don't like.

>juvenile
Uh, he's actually displayed excellent maturity in handling his businesses and campaign. Just because he doesn't take shit from anybody doesn't make him immature. I'd argue the opposite.

>volatile
I dunno about volatile, his business ventures and campaign all seem pretty well thought out and planned. I don't really ever see him slip up.

>narcissistic megalomaniac
Is liking yourself and being proud of your accomplishments a bad thing? Since when?

>pathological liar
wut

I believe his approval ratings are pretty low at the moment. Anyway, Obama certainly hasn't been the greatest in that area, but he's a hell of a lot more diplomatic than Donald fucking Trump.

>juvenile
Handling foreign relations is a bit different than slingin Real Estate deals. And I'd say that if he treats foreign leaders who challenge him with the same level of disrespect he's shown everyone else, it could take many years to rebuild them... or worse.

>volatile
See: above. And if you never see him "slip up", then you need to brush up on your etiquette.

>proud of your accomplishments
Kek. The man regularly gloats like a petulant grade schooler.

>wut
And this just illuminates your level of intellectual dishonesty.

I'm done with you. Go ahead and respond (I know you will). Take it as a win and stay dumb.

Most of it is for federal and conservation use only. Personally I don't want Mohammed practicing Bacha Bazi because it's his culture or blowing up the DMV because they didn't give him a license.

>Syrians
>Mexicans

You do know they are two different groups, right?

>rebuild them
*rebuild relations

Donald Trump is an accomplished businessman. Of course he'll be good at diplomacy, he's good at making deals.

This is exactly what I've been saying all along, we need more weirdness and shit so people can stfu, laugh and develop thicker skin, once WWE Guest Star wins the world is gonna become a bit more retarded and interesting

>Handling foreign relations is a bit different than slingin Real Estate deals. And I'd say that if he treats foreign leaders who challenge him with the same level of disrespect he's shown everyone else, it could take many years to rebuild them... or worse.
Or what? Some faggot from some other country is going to have to stop exploiting the US now? Oh no, wouldn't want them to be mad at us! It's not anyone respects us now. We're the strongest economy and most influential force on the planet. If some faggot country is going to stop cooperating with us because our president said mean things about him :-( then fuck them. It's within their interests to stay cooperative with us.

>See: above. And if you never see him "slip up", then you need to brush up on your etiquette.
Care to provide an example or just attack me and my etiquette which you've seen none of, I've been completely fair with you during our discussion.

>>proud of your accomplishments
>Kek. The man regularly gloats like a petulant grade schooler.
So he's proud of his accomplishments. Is this a bad thing?

>And this just illuminates your level of intellectual dishonesty.
>I'm done with you. Go ahead and respond (I know you will). Take it as a win and stay dumb.
Here I thought we were having a nice calm discussion but if you're going to go from calm discussion to being a gigantic faggot hell bent on calling everyone names, maybe it's you who needs to brush up on his etiquette. You haven't provided anything backing up any of these allegations and I'm the dumb one apparently.

I honestly believe that guys like the one you were replying to do not think that Trump lies. If he contradicts himself, they think that he must have misspoken the first time or didn't mean it or so. They feel connected to him on an emotional level, facts don't matter. It's the fascists superpower: to woo sheeple.

I still can't decide if Idiocracy would have been a better movie if it had a bigger budget or if it having a bigger budget would have made it have to tone down on a lot of the really biting social commentary that made it into the film.

kek
foreign diplomacy is the same thing as fucking people over and hiring illegals
he regularly demonstrates a lack of knowledge on international affairs and foreign culture and it's not like he doesn't have access to the information
trump may do some things right if he gets elected but I believe diplomacy isn't likely to be on that list

What surprises me the most about the left is how pompous people like yourself and others like you think you know what's right for others, yet you cry out and call others facists

wtf you're right
I am now a #clintoris

How did it come to this

What surprises me about people on the right is how they consistently vote against their interests because 'it feels right'.

Truth is, if not for decoys like abortion, family values, and appealing to nether instincts, the republican party would be hopelessly lost with their agenda of corporate welfare and tax breaks for the rich.

>putting faith in any politician regardless of party
>ever

>that feel when Euraq is only a decade away from becoming Children of Men and you live in Alaska far away from all the Europoor stupidity

Not if Clinton wins, she's been quoted as saying she admires Merkel and what she's done as a leader

>people STILL actually think Trump is stupid
How can you watch him on TV every day for the past year and not figure out how he works? What kind of mindless sheep do you have to be to think his repetitive simplistic language is the height of his mental capacity?

He doesn't talk like that because it's all he's capable of. He talks like that because it's all the general public is capable of understanding. Anything more and they'll zone out.

By all means, keep underestimating him, it works out well for our side, but lol @ how dumb and naive you all are. My little sister's 6th grade class sees him the same way you do. Consider that for a moment.

>look, a picture of him with glasses! that means you all have to think he's smart now. GG

rand paul is as libertarian as hillary is leftist m8
which to say, in name only

>hur hur dis movie now a documentary
>I'm smarterr and everyone is dumb

>Trump
>conservative

>yfw Zimbabwe had banknotes even more ridiculous than those irl

>Zimbabwe's most remarkable person is a pile of rocks

Are the kids in your little sister's 6th grade class liberal or conservative?

Friendly reminder that the president essentially has unilater authority to launch nukes. The Secret of Defense can only confirm, not override his decision.

This is why electing Trump is dangerous, he's actually unhinged enough to maybe start a nuclear exchange.

Hillary Clinton is often confused and might press the button on accident.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_Codes

Proofs

Hillary Clinton has suffered strokes and concussions and probably has some neurological issues, this is not someone who should be elected president

wait a second, Owen Wilson has a clone without a fucked up nose?

We are far more likely to have a nuclear conflict with Clinton.

Clinton is a cunt but she's not an unstable cunt. She cares about her legacy and doesn't want it headlined by a nuclear war. With Clinton we at least have the continuation of the awful status quo, as opposed to potential annihilation.

Not that it matters, I'd vote for Johnson if I was voting.

>People say voting for Trump is stupid
>That's he evil
>that he's a con man

Meanwhile

>have literal proof of Clinton being corrupt
>have proof of her lying
>have proof of her taking money for favors
>have proof of rigged elections

>still saying Trump is more of a liar than Clinton

I want to move to Alaska and just be alone for the rest of my life. The people on this planet make me sick.

>doesn't want it headlined by nuclear war
You're right, she's rather just have conventional warfare, like all the wars and entanglements we've recently gotten into, she approved of all of them

Just register independent if you're not already, and stop engaging in identity politics. Everyone else does, it's not like you are required to.

The only thing she cares about is lining her pockets. She's a globalist, her pant suits are literally bought and paid for by people propping her up as a candidate so they can push their agenda through.

People that don't realize this are the same people that are allowed to vote and post and breath.

Kill me.

Yes. She's an absolute hawk. She won't do anything to de-escalate our situation in the ME. But she won't nuke Libya either.

Clinton is HORRIBLE but Trump is the last sort of person that should be president. He doesn't have the temperament for governance.

Right, so you o approve of her globalist economic policies? Shed rather send us up the river so long as her and her constituents cash in, who cares? But Trump, he's LITERALLY HITLER

The problem is she will push Russia or China as far as she can go, sure that they will blink at the last moment and she will come out looking like the greatest and most steel-spined diplomat in history. And they won't blink.

>lol both r bad im a centrist u guys xD

>and I'm the dumb one apparently.
you sure are

They have "literal" proof of almost everything you just mentioned about Trump.

>corrupt
-Declaring bankruptcy and not paying contractors (playing the system, and actually big proud of it)
-Paying politicians for favors (again, he's proud of it). Oh and that included Clinton, herself.
-A recent, well documented case of bribing the attorney general of Florida to drop the case against Trump """"University"""" (which was also a scam)
... that's just off the top of my head

>proof of her lying
KEK. Yeah, Trump is a regular ol' honest George. I don't even have time for a rundown on his one.
>duuuh, yeah that's because he's never lied

>taking money for favors
... do you honestly believe that Trump hasn't been bribed before? The naivete. Well, he's never been a politician, and I suppose it's not looked down upon in business quite as much as in politics. Anyway, he's the one doing the bribing.

>rigged elections
Every election is essentially rigged, you child, they just happened to get caught.

>We're the strongest economy
you realize the world only gives a shit about the american dollar because of our military, not our economy, right?

its his younger bro

Dubs and the debate ends in a gunfight.

I'm sure BLM is plotting something

The problem is how much the media and everyone purposely ignoring Hillarys corruption as if it's nothing and or it's less evil than Trump. She's made decisions that have fucked over more people and countries than Trump has in his life time.

I wonder if one those things has anything to do with the other.

He'S LITERALLY HiTLeR reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE