Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence

>Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence

Will this meme movie starring meme actors literally be the most obnoxious 2 hours ever shown in a movie theater??

i don't really get the hype surrounding the script.

No more obnoxious than your post.

space Titanic

>Rednecks in Space

I can only hope, that would be great.

>2016
>both actors are wihte, privileged and highly attractive.

how is this even legal?

It has some bullshit twist, referenced in the trailer, about Pratt having a secret about why they woke up from hibernation early. I'm sure anyone with alter tiniest amount of intelligence will figure it out about 10 minutes into the movie.

its pretty much hyped because it is a space movie that has an interesting premise. and everyone likes space movies...except normies and studios

I wish Jupiter Ascending was better.

Looks fucking shit.

Will Iggy Pop get a cameo?

the basic premise of him being lonely and waking someone else up and the aftermath of that is interesting but it looks like it will turn into some kind of, we got woken up to save the ship so we can be heroes and shit.

Chris Pratt's movies make more money than JLaw's.
Why is she above him on the poster?

Looks much more authentic than Arrival

Big budget science fiction thriller starring best Chris? I can forgive pig-eyes being his co-star. The trailer had a sort of Pandorum vibe to it and I'm pretty hyped.

Because memes

BTFO desu senpai

Never trust a woman that doesn't smile with her eyes.

Sexism and appropriation

admittedly Arrival's trailer is a little hammy but I'm looking forward to it after hearing that it didn't significantly alter the source material.

I don't know if it was meant to be a very sincere expresison

Find me a picture of her smiling with her eyes, then.

She just did you dumb faggot

Maybe you just don't understand the concept.

Maybe you have autism and can't into facial expressions

this one's alright

That's a much better example.

You should think deeply on the thing you just said and how you don't understand what smiling eyes would look like.

Her facial structure doesn't lend itself well to "smiling with eyes" because she doesn't have any under eye bags

Are you still on this?

I'll get banned if I just dump pics without saying stuff

JUST LIKE US

I know nothing about this movie except for watching a single trailer and can already tell you what the twist is

Pratt sabotaged the cryopods before they launched. He had been stalking her for sometime before they left Earth and took advantage of the opportunity to force her to be alone with him. The last 30 minutes will be Lawernce running from Pratt.

oddly enough, the appearance of under eye wrinkles due to smiling, is an indicator of sincerity. that's why her face looks so weird and foreign when she smiles. because there are no feelings inside.

For an annoying hoe she seems kind of fun

>the brilliant twist is that she is not a robot, but someone in his mind

WOW BRAVO

I've heard somewhere that kim kardashian purposefully doesn't smile because she doesn't want those wrinkles