Earp

So what does Cred Forums think of Wynonna Earp? I thought it was a little slow with cheese to etart and about episode 3 it became great all the way till the end.

nobody watched this shit if it was on disney or spongbobnetwork it might have more listners

they watched it enough for a second season.

the actresses look cute.

indeed though the one on the left (her sister) gets all lesbian later

I'm actually okay with that.

checked

Also I am as well it was done pretty good and this is the only show I know of where the lesbians havent died (yet) so

>adapting from the IDW reboot and not the superior EXXXXTREMEEEEEEEE 90's comic

well it's syfy so they had to fuck up somehow

kek I knew it came from a comic but never actually looked into the source holy shit thats very.........90s

They made Wynona a mud shark so I dropped it.

she only kisses him like once she actually banged Doc and is actually into him.

Then she dumped him to be a mud shark. Dropped.

A "western" where Earps relative gets blacked right in front of Doc. No thanks.

you didnt finish it. He came back and was not dropped. It was brought up more than once about her being in "love" with him. I have hopes she stays with Doc since he is pretty cool as shit

I did finish it, and I want the same as you.

But she became a mud shark at the end of the season.

So you know season 2 will just be more of her getting blacked while Doc "understands"

bro your crushing my hopes here. This show has so much potential I as well am disgusted by the potential for serious coalburning cuckitude but im being positive. Also Waverly is fucking cute as all hell

>mud shark
Is this a new term?

This user's trying to make it a thing. But all it does is remind people of harry potter

people on Cred Forums use it quite frequently

wait isnt this a syfy series that takes place in the old west?

no its in present day (yes syfy) its about the descendant of Wyatt Earp who has to put down the spectres or revenants of all the outlaws and shit Wyatt had put down.

>upgrade my comcast cable service
>now have "on demand" and all that dvr shit too
>excited because i want to see a bunch of syfy series i missed out on
>go to syfy page and see they have "the magicians" season 1 for viewing
>click on it to watch
>they want 2.99 per episode

what the fuck? is this a joke? why are they trying to charge me for something that was on syfy for free just a few months ago?

just watch it for free on another site like the rest of us. if need be ill post a link (too lazy to find out if its allowed or not)

its ok i'll just download it from somewhere i guess. i just want to see it because i heard they say the F word in it.

The Magicians was actually pretty good im looking forward to the next season in january

Not him, but does it matter if she has a black boyfriend? Does that make the show worse?

Not him, but I think its funny they gave her a black boyfriend. Wyatt Earp's descendant is a nigger lover now lmao.

Hello newfag

any sexy fanservice in this show? mmm

Watched the first episode, fucking awful.

The "fight" at the end transcended laughably bad and became depressingly bad. Like, this was actually filmed and edited depressing.

It's fun schlock, the lesbian cop being literally named hawt was amusing

Syfy's good right now with their method of quality productions balanced against cheap but fun shows