Why did they have to make him gay?

Why did they have to make him gay?

Why not?

Because sometimes people are gay.

Only because they choose to be.

To make him more terrifying. Gay people can rape your butt.

Why'd they have to make him gay?

Makes him more different. He was a character who's supposed to stand out in contrast among all the other hoodrats.

Kek

Go suck a dick right now and enjoy it

Being gay adds character depth don't ya know?
It's going out of style though. Trannies are the new gay.

Omar or Chalky White?

The guy that he was based on was a fag. And that 4-story leap Omar took was based on that fag's 6-story jump. Simon thought no one would believe it, so he shaved a few flights off.

Because it's the ultimate alpha move. He dominates other men sexually. The man was a force of nature.

His character already stood out because of his actions. Being gay added nothing to his character. They should have just made him normal (ie straight). If they wanted to show how queers are mentally ill and have a propensity for crime then they should have made that point much more clearer.

This. Op is an idiot like usual.

>gays
>people
Can't wait till Trump makes America great again

By that logic you choose to be straight.

>muh daddy's tools

for real though both had kino final scenes

The bait...it isn't working!

who cares? if they like sucking dicks and they choose to do that, or if they have no choice, does it really fucking matter?

>Being gay added nothing to his character
It added the fact that he's gay
>If they wanted to show how queers are mentally ill and have a propensity for crime then they should have made that point much more clearer.
I'm pretty sure that's not what they wanted to convey

>Trump against gay people.

I don't get why people keep saying that.

Worked on you.

Isn't he based on a real person? Maybe the person he's based on is gay.

>74745054
Thanks for the (you), pal :^)

Trump has supported the gays long before Hillary started pretending to. You want to get rid of gays vote for Hillary who let an avalanche of mudslime into the country who kill gays on sight.

much like ur face

To further establish him as an outsider of the black community.

Trump has literally nothing against gays

Because hood niggas cannot identify completely to the character. Everyone thug was following him until that scene with his boyfriend. Basically it has a special effect on them.

exactly

Because most of his voters are the lowest common denominator.

But he doesn't have many black supporters

simply to promote a healthy image of homosexuality. that being said, it was done well. havent seen a gay portrayed well enough since mission hill. if its like this, countering a stereotype, i dont mind.

He has you, though.

the republican platform on which trump is running is explicitly anti gay rights

So you would feel respresented OP.

because he is already black

this should've been first post 2bh

>liberal """"bantz""""

i'm convinced that modern left wing people are missing a good portion of their brains

>liberal
You're projecting your phobias.

To meet the gay character quota, they somehow think it's interesting, like when they showed the police chief at a fag bar, basically it's shit hacks do

It wasn't even bantz, he was just triggered

Omar mocked the image of the heroic street thug as percieved by young blacks. He was a theatrical badass who robbed drug dealers with the ease of stealing candy from a baby which might have made him the favourite character of the previously mentioned demographic; then it turns out he's fuckin gay and that's something a lot of lower class blacks strongly dislike. He wasn't a "liberal insert", he was a character who challenged some people's perception of what is manly by being two things they might consider polar opposites.

He's based on a real person.

Quota

>this is what Hillary shill actually believe
I forgot I was on the most retarded board on Cred Forums.

...Go on...?

See

Worked on you.

no but it matters when they are everywhere in the media, videogames etc. Keep your buttfucking, cock sucking inside your house.

because

indeed

>74747394
Thanks for the (you), pal

Has he ever commented on how his "Rational" foundation was completely overrun by irrational SJWs?

Why, afraid you might get turned on seeing it and your wife will leave you for a black man as a result?

Real answer: Omar was based off of a few different criminald in Baltimore, one of whom was gay.

personally I think he was definitely bicurious at least

holy shit it isnt a meme she really does have TCS

this

for me was a shoking thing because you see the contrast between a blood cold gansta and a warm lover and with men

I think they were looking to do that contrast and shock people

what was the point of this annoying little shitfag?

even I could beat the shit out of that

shooters dont fight

That's a grrl.

That whole season is not canon.

>how's my hair mayng?

Some Greek shit. I forgot what they call it. Look it up.

>this is the typical slack-jawed yokel that supports Trump
ell oh ell

they made him gay to give him a weakness, would you watch superman if no kryptonite?

you wouldnt understand. omar wasnt GAY his mixed bf in the first season was gay. thats why they shot him in the eye.

Omar could kick Superman's ass

hes gay in hap and leonard too lol

theres a lot of homosexuality between men in the hood, it's just never really acknowledged because it's viewed as a weakness. butch lesbians do surprisingly well.

Ya if not he would've been the main character

Where were you when you realized Omar found the midget, Cred Forums?

>mfw I didn't realize it was a girl until the end

It's probably the second or third best season, wtf

Trapped in The Closet is finest kino desu senpai

>why do they call you Big Man?
>BECAUSE IM BLESSED

to be edgy

Oh my god I had idea this was him

His sexuality doesn't define him as a character. It's just a minor character trait.

Also gay thugs is still a pretty novel concept.

he was based on a real life stick up man who was gay

get mad about it pol

Then you can choose to be gay too. Just switch it on and see if you enjoy having a dick in your mouth.

He picked fucking Pence bro

It makes sense, you can imagine that this is the reason why he is always on the outskirts of the underworld. Someone as smart as him could have been running the whole show, but not if he has a stigmatised identity.

Liberal progressive agenda

All sexuality is a choice. Both straight, gay, pedo, beast. Just because you feel like doing something doesn't mean you should go through with those feelings. You are not what you feel, you are what you do.

By your logic, I'm a murderer because I feel like killing all the customers at my job all the time even though I haven't gone through with my feelings yet.

>99.99999% of characters in fucking everything are straight
>pretty much no gay characters in anything action related aside from that one lesbo that no one cares about in TWD, only in fucking awful millennial nu-male targeted shitfests like Modern Family and Steven Universe, but still nothing in movies
>"HURR DURR I'M SICK OF EVERYONE BEING GAY FUCKING LIBERAL PANDERING BULLSHIT STOP FORCING GAY PEOPLE AND YOUR STUPID AGENDAS INTO TV SHOWS AND MOVIES DURR DURR"

Why are straights like this?

That would be fine if the definitions of those terms were based on actions and not mere attraction, but they're not, so basically you're just autistic.

>That would be fine if the definitions of those terms were based on actions and not mere attraction, but they're not, so basically you're j

Here's what's interesting. Gays have the excuse of "feeling that way" so they are that way. HOWEVER, Gays judge Pedos, Zoophiles, and Psychopaths as evil people for CHOOSING to be that way even though those people MAKE THE SAME CLAIMS: That they TOO were born that way and act naturally upon what they fell.

Gay people would demand that those people not act on those feelings, get psychological help, and practice self-control/self-discipline.

Gay people are hypocrites because they demand others outside their category who make the same appeal to nature as they do to quit being that way just because they feel that way.

The guy he was based on was married to a woman and was a junkie. Nothing like the show's Omar.

>Norman Reedus suggests that he's playing Daryl Dixon as a gay character
>Daryl is awkward as fuck and literally does not look at or show interest in a single woman throughout the show aside from in a friendly way
>repressive redneck background, Merle, both in his imagination and in reality, constantly makes fun of him for being girly
>makes perfect sense that he'd be a homo and it wouldn't impact the character at al
>every fan royally loses their shit
>the producers even cover this shit by saying he's 'straight asexual'

Literally, why?

When pedos, zoophiles, and psychopaths act on their natural impulses they typically harm others. Gays can effectively have consensual relationships which is the key difference.

Pedophiles are harmless and are kind and soft to little girls, they don't want to hurt them.

to tick the gay character box

That would ruin him as a husbando for the women of America

Omar was the worst character on the show, he was a fucking superhero that didn't fit in with the show at all. And the real one only robbed drug dealers so he could take the heroin for himself because he was an addict. And he was never gay.

Because they needed him to be perfect.

Nice try at your straw man. You tried to change the subject under me. We are not talking about consent. We are talking about acting upon desires one supposedly is born with whether consensual or not.

Homosexuals say what they do is natural and should be tolerated because they cannot help the way they feel and are born YET they tell those other people to fuck off and practice self-control YET THEY ARE BORN THAT WAY AND CANNOT HELP THE WAY THEY FEEL.

Again, just because you feel like doing something doesn't mean you have to go through with it. THIS is where ALL SEXUALITY IS A CHOICE.

Yeah, homosexuality is not harmful. Pic related.

Omar is such a brilliant character. His sexuality has no bearing on what kind of person he is. Sure he sleeps with a dude, but Omar would be the same nigga he is if he were sleeping with a woman. Literally means nothing. He's also one of the most well received characters of the show despite what people think of his sexuality. Fucking perfect

Even if all of those statistics in the pic are true, your argument ignores some basic things. First, although you can disagree morally with the inflated numbers of sexual partners and the problems mentioned that stem from this promiscuity, the basic act of homosexuality is between two consenting adults. In this country, freedom is more important than making rules to force a set of values that some believe onto everybody. As far as the pedophilia issues go, yes they're terrible, but no rational person is condoning that aspect. The associations that the pic says support it are disgusting, I agree, but the first amendment protects their rights to speak to an extent. So basically, my point is that although you argue that homosexuality leads to amoral lifestyles and this can negatively affect us through increased health costs, the constitution protects freedoms. In America, it is your right to lead a homosexual lifestyle if you choose. To ban it would be akin to banning cigarettes (just because they drive up health care costs). And the hypocrisy of it all is that I bet in most other political arguments, you would be on the side of personal liberties. All of your arguments are invalidated by the MUH FREEDOM argument conservatives love to use, unless of course it benefits you. I actually think muh freedom is a great argument, but I understand that it applies EVERYWHERE, not just where it benefits me personally.

He wasn't gay, he just liked boipussy.

being a fag sounds awesome

and this is the average 4channer that supports him