The Batman movie is 18 months away

>‘Ben announced a Batman movie [that] he’s going to direct, star, write for – I think it’s a year and a half out. So, the strategy worked

screenrant.com/batman-solo-film-ben-affleck-18-months/#comments

That puts it around march 2018.

About time.

>Deathstroke is the main villain

I don't see that happening, They need to have more villains to fill it up.

I'm ready for utter capekino desu.

Hurry up, Benny Boy.
I need some more capekino in my life.
My doctor recommends it.

>They need to have more villains to fill it up.

no they really don't.

The final battle for the soul of capekino

>more
this is beyond capekino. this is going to be a modern day spiderman 2

>modern day spiderman 2
>implying that's a good thing

I'm hoping it takes the best of Batman (1989) and Batman Returns.

The Joker will be in it, mark my words.

I think Deathstroke will be the main villain, with The Riddler being a very minor villain.

One to challenge Batman physically and one to challenge him mentally.

But I'd rather they focus on one instead of trying to do too much.

>Batman getting his ass trounced in a straight up 1v1 fight then coming back with a ton of tricks up his sleeve

mmm, make it happen

Hope they get rid of Jared if so desu

HONKA HONKA

They won't. Jared's contract is for several movies, plus he and Ben are friends.

This isnt rookie or mid career batman.

But Johns is involved so sure, Batman will get rekt

Damn, if he's writing and directing it then it could be the best capeshit since the dark knight.

>because he's a veteran he can't get his shit beat down by a literal super soldier

Don't be a fucking Batgod faggot.

Rookie batman was fighting super soldiers all the time you pleb.

So how do we get Drew casted into the Batfleck solo film?

I unironically want him as one of the Joker's henchmen.

fuck, either they recast or just don't have him in the movie

oh fuck yeah. my anus is ready. what are you guys hopin to see? i need a suit up scene, Letos Joker (gettin fuckin rekt), and batass.

more Bin and Jeremy brood-offs

A Deathstroke fight that isn't a fucking tank battle.

I'm looking at you Arkham Knight.

are you an insider?

i thought he was alright. everyone shits on the club scene cuz honka honka and cuck stuff but i thought he was pretty menacing. total RIP Batman Joker.

>catman vs winter soldier
>captain vs ironman

or

batman vs deathstroke

will it be better than marvel fights?

DC > shit > Marvel

It will be a shitty movie.

Batfleck was the most cunttish version of Batman i have ever seen.

Wish Nolan could make another one.

You were suposed to play Batman not Cuntman.

Fuck off Afleck.

Fuck Nolan.

What is wrong with him being a cunt?

I absolutely can not wait for this.

THIS.

Seriously.
Besides SS2 and Harley solo film, I cannot fucking wait for this.

How we get Drew Russell in Batman solo film??

Drew doesn't do second takes. Our best hope is that he'll pick up another iconic role to method in Hollywood, rather than an amateur venue.

But I asked Drew personally on his YouTube comments if he would be casted for the Affleck Batman movie and he sounded like he really wanted to do the role.
It's up to us to find a way to get Ben to cast him.

I'm an undiscovered genius and I have the perfect recipe for a Batman movie.

Make the entire film take place in a single night. It would like us seeing what an average night for Batman looks like. It takes place entirely in Arkham Aslyum, think of the Raid of Dredd. The opening action scene can start with Batman taking down a lone thug on the streets, then Batman gets a call from Gordon to head over to Arkham to investigate because Scarecrow has taken over the place and has taken all the workers hostage. Once Batman in inside Scarecrow activates the emergency doors and traps Batman inside. Then he releases all the inmates and says the first person to kill Batman gets to walk free. Another action scene, Batman beats like 20 guys at once. Scarecrow monitors this all through the security camera system and realizes he needs someone powerful to take him out. Introduce Deathstroke. Deathsroke comes to the Aslyum, they fight, yadayadayada, Batman wins, some fight with Scarecrow that involves his fear gas. Batman saves the day. It can end with Bruce in the batcave and Alfred can have some reddit dialogue like "your supper is cold, sir, did you want me to order Chinese?"

I'm all out of fucks to give about Batman movies.

Bullshit.
Scarcrow would not hire Deathstroke to take on Batman if he already planned to use his fear gas from the get go.
Scarecrow would not go out of his way to hurt others and not Batman personally.
Shit plot.
Kill yourself.

>literally Arkham

He smokes green? Fag!

>Deathstroke played by a C-list actor better known for his abs

If we don't get Drew in the Batfleck solo movie I'ma be upset with you guys.

Ladies calm the fuck down, they'll pin it to him being too old for this shit

>God versus man; day versus night; coke vs pepsi; soup vs salad; baldman vs Batfleck!

I personally think it'd be perfect to do a story similar to 'long halloween'. Make it as long as any of the dark knight films and maybe trim a few of the characters (catwoman for one and probably calender man for just outright too weird for film).

Just having Batman showing off himself as a detective would be great personally

Agree. Deathstroke is a mercenary anyway, so there has to be someone backing him.

the fucking dark knight was the long halloween

can we all agree that affleck is a better director than christopher nolan?

Sadly yeah but alot of people want a movie like this. I personally wanted a clayface/thing movie. Where yall don't know if it's clayface or w.e. like that one comic where clayface turned himself into Bruce Wayne and batman had to prove his innocence etc. But admit it though you'd love to see a batman movie where it's basically assult on arkham but minus that stupid titan shit

shhhhhhh

deathstroke is nightwing's arch nemesis not batman. this makes no cents

M A N-B A T
A
N
B
A
T

That rumor about him being trapped inside of Arkham Asylum and doing detective work whilst dealing with inmates aND villains sounds rad as fuck.

Either way, I'm excited as hell to see more of Affleck as Batman.

thats strange I thought it was about the joker whereas in the long halloween he's in scene on new years

Holy fuck, that's such a great idea

He's a moody angsty emotional teenager... Not the world s greatest detect ive