Can Cred Forums recommend some good friend simulators...

Can Cred Forums recommend some good friend simulators? I've seen every RLM video on YouTube at least twice and I need something to watch so I don't feel lonely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hfkhJ1ifKsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked

do you have any normie hobbies? maybe try to go to the library or see some band. it will be better for you in the long run to replace the surrogate friends in the internet with real ones

I believe in you

hearthstone videos, Trump

Spill reviews + Double Toasted.

youtube.com/watch?v=hfkhJ1ifKsA

Thanks for the advice, TayTay. But I need something now before I fall into a deep, dark depression.

Oh, well. I guess I'll just watch the presidential debate.

The Weekly Planet

What is the movie/show equivalent of this?

I like drinking at bars. It's almost like having real friends when you get to know all the other regulars. Almost...

That's called muckbang I think. I guess ASMR too is like that

ASMR is shit. Give me something else.

mega64 podcast

Help me, TayTay!

funhaus if you like video games

go on twitch streams for a game you like, you'll be able to joke about it in the chat while seeing something you enjoy

This looks promising. What do they do? Can you recommend a couple of good episodes?

>Watching people play video games

I'm not a loser.

Mega64 podcast and Continue

God tier, good shit user. Even the bad episodes are comfy as fuck

There's no videos, but the Weekly Planet Podcast is my simulator of choice. Two aussies talking about capeshit and similar things while exchanging top bants.

everyone thats not RLM is too fake to be your friend. comes off as unnatural and trying too hard to appeal to everyone and get as efamous as possible instead of just being themselves.

it's not about watching video games though

I haven't played video games in years but I watch Twitch streamers for tens of hours a week

Community and Freaks and Geeks were my only friends a few years ago.

If you like wrestling even just a little bit, OSW reviews are great for pretending that interesting people like you. Those guys are three really good friends, so most of their podcasts are just the three of them bantering the hell out of each other and laughing their asses off.

Who is this guy? Will he be my pretend friend?

MST3K
Rifftrax

HEY YALL HEAR ABOUT MITT ROMNEY'S BINDERS?

>OSW
>muh diva's division
>muh vanilla midgets

There's a shitload of ASMR, pham. It's not all teenage girls showing off their make-up. Check out RelaxingASMR for that comfy dad/grandad imparting knowledge experience.

START. FROM. THE. BEGINNING.

This is supposed to be a friend sim, right?

Yeah, but I'm a bad friend.