How many waifus did Cred Forums drop today? I dropped nearly all of mine

How many waifus did Cred Forums drop today? I dropped nearly all of mine.

Who are the red pilled waifus???

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11311980/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>implying trump didnt flounder hard on stage and hillary didnt rip the piss out of him

wew... okay!

how do i know if my waifu is the correct pill color??

whats that liberal cunt chloe moretz saying, i want to know.

Trump didn't actually answer a question, though.

My waifus are all 2d, so none!

Trump did lie though and never answered a question.

>Trump: Hillary fucked up here, here, and here

>Hillary: TRUMP SAID A MEAN THING!!!!!!

>*smiles like a fucking sociopath*

I dropped a mommy too

thank you for correcting the record

Trump never actually answered a question, also you cant have more than one waifu, OP. Get your shit together.

Yeah I'm officially done with this whore, it was good while it lasted.

Truths told.

Those are some big medals.

Any woman that supports Hillary is basically saying

>I want to be savagely raped by Muslims

This. Honestly I'm worried about our country. A racist like Trump will ruin America for my wife's son, who's just trying to get by.

>That nog on the photo section

Should've dropped there user

What is terryn implying here? Seems to struggle with simple words.

I drop Trump before the debate.

Fuck him, Fuck clinton. America is Lost

how fucking stupid do you be to have a blatantly left wing waifu if you support Trump?

Debate wasn't even close, it was an obvious win for Hillary. The only real positives for Trump tonight were his attacks on NAFTA and the fact that he didn't completely implode.

Check her testosterone pills

Wtf is this shit?

(You)(You)
(You)(You)

I don't know whats worse people who think trump isn't a scumbag who literally fucked over contractors in NY in the 80s and thinking he really wants to be president for any reason other than more affluence or the directors and actors who not only have enough money to not care about politics but probably use their fame to retweet garbage to please their owners

the uggos are always smarter so you're probably safe

i was supporting trump for the >happening but holy fuck he got assassinated

>AVOIDING TAXES IS SMART WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY

question now is if Hillary blew too much too early

I don't know why people are still responding like this when it's been revealed that millionaires are also funding pro-Trump shitposting

All my waifus are public apolitical.

Yes millions Muslims will just crowd the streets fucking women and killing everyone in sight, this will happen for sure.

>so you're probably safe
yay!

That's literally the exact opposite of what happened.

>I could have said mean things about the Clintons but then she spent millions on ads defacing me! That's just mean!

Cred Forums cucks getting btfo by a dusty windbag

>I want to be savagely raped by Muslims

>Meanwhile warhawk Hillary bombs the middle east at every opportunity

How do you reconcile these two statements user?

>$0.00001 has been added to your account! Thank you for Correcting the Record®!

Do you dream about those thighs every night?

LOLOLOLLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOOLOLOLLOOLLOLOLOLOLLLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLLO

My waifu is a Jew so she only cares about shilling for actual products and not politics :^)

Are there even any qts that actually support Trump?
All I've seen are Clinton supporters

>Yes millions Muslims will just crowd the streets fucking women and killing everyone in sight, this will happen for sure.

Already happening in Europe, friendo.

>>How do you reconcile these two statements user?

Like Obama, she'll bomb the ME, then resettle the refugees in the West.

most able bodied men escape to the west, like they did from Syria, to fuck you're waifu

Yes, and every time I wake up I want to die.

Hillary is /ourgirl/ now

>Cred Forums in full damage control mode

always knew she was a nutjob

Thank you for Correcting the Record®!

There's Lauren Southern and literally nobody else.

I picked up a new waifu.

>muh waifu
probably the most pathetic thread i've ever seen on this board

Girl on the left's tits are on point

who cares waifus are supposed to be dummies just by being females

All a plot to expand Israel I'm sure

I'm not European, so whatever.

Trump was trash, can't believe he let that cunt get in his head.

i donno lol

0,02$

Hillary completely avoided talking about blacks deaths by crime. Trump actually mentioned the 4,000 deaths in Chicago and Hillary avoided it all together,

Thats whats reallly sad.

Nice meme bro. Keep living in your echo chamber of autism

I reckon Gal Gadot supports Trump

Backoff faggots she's mine

>Gadot was born and raised in Rosh HaAyin, Israel.[8] In Hebrew, her first name means "wave" and her surname means "riverbanks".[9] She is the daughter of Irit (née Weiss), a teacher, and Michael Gadot, an engineer. Her parents were both born in Israel, and they had Hebraized their surname from "Greenstein" to "Gadot".[10] She has described her family background as "1/4 Polish, 1/4 Austrian, 1/4 German, and 1/4 Czech".[1] Gadot has stated that she was brought up in a "very Jewish, Israeli family environment", and has a "strong sense of her Jewish and Israeli identity

>Isn't ethnically Jewish
>Hates Muslims so much her family became Jewish
>Trained Soldier

Perfect

C O R R E C T D A T R E C O R D B O I

Hi Guyz just watching the debates

>he does it for free

The funniest thing about all this is that neither side is willing to admit they had a fucking TERRIBLE showing.

I was sitting at home watching this with some family (they all support Clinton, I'm for Johnson), and it was just pathetic.

Trump would say something, and to be fair, about half of what he said was right. But then again, half (or close to it) was utter horseshit.

Then Clinton would say something, and her most common thing to do seemed to be telling hlf-truths: she'd say something that was correct, and then follow up with something totally and completely false. Or she'd say something that was right (Trump's plan would put us 5 trillion in debt), and then tie in in the same sentence the lie that her plan would create 10,000,000 jobs.

My god, what a fucking shitshow.

thanks faм

I will

>4,000 deaths in Chicago

US of A with developing country murder rates jfc

Yeah Trump got beat. Oh well, hopefully there will be more terrorist attacks thanks to this cunt and everyone supporting her.

65,000 "refugees" and more to come! Good job, assholes. You all deserve death.

fuck yes
fuck
yes

B L A C K E D(tm)

Oh you mean rich women who don't work and are in fact completely insulated from society and the effects of Democrat rule overwhelmingly support the 'muh feelz' candidate? Gee what a surprise.

I meant actresses, but yeah probably not.

right, you have nothing to worry about

Who won?

strawpoll.me/11311980/r

>a clown on one side
>a murderous, psychopathic, evil bitch on the other

Oh, I'm laughin'. You Amerifatfucks got EXACTLY what you deserved. You've had this coming since the murder of Kitty Genovese.

God bless America because intelligence sure didn't.

Wait, I'm not american, so I don't get what the fuck is "correct the record". Why does anyone who implies Trump wasn't the supreme winner tonight gets that meme autistic response?

Let me correct myself since im drunk. There were 4,000 Black people murdered and 500 in Chicago this year.

whats funny is that statement is entirely ambiguous it's about the equivalent of "obama will change america!" with speck in the bank but you're showing your whole hand

I understand you're pathetic reactionary virgins who UNIRONICALLY look at the tweet of soulless meat puppets but get a fucking grip.

this is honestly fucking hilarious

>Not European
>Must be American

t. a dumb American rationale