Has any character became such utter shit faster than Randy Marsh

has any character became such utter shit faster than Randy Marsh

Someone's mad they can't perform cock magic

>member when Randy wasn't utter shit?

Is he still lord?

I think he's funny

>ITT: underage faggots who think randy hasnt always been great

Randy was basically a background character for the first 12 seasons.

he was showing off a good father

Gerald has been confirmed to be the new Randy.

My dad looks exactly like Randy, anyone else?

Randy marsh the darsh

Nah, Randy's best episodes happen before that like Bloody Mary and The Losing Edge. Both are season 9 episodes.

Big problem was for several years he's been almost the only male adult character they've had doing anything.

If the mr garrison sex change episode was made now it'd probably be Randy who gets turned into a dolphin and not Gerald.

Gerald is actually becoming a real character now, he's following Randy's path.
Butter's dad has also become focal from time to time.
I think the parents are at their best when they're used sparingly, only focal for key episodes.
The way they made a subplot for Randy in almost every episode of last season was too much.

I feel they're making Butter's dad Randy 2.0

>hey I've got an idea. let's make it impossible to criticize how shit our show has gotten by making a retarded meme that takes the piss out of nostalgia addicted faggots! that way any of our fans who dare give us any shit about how far our show's quality has fallen will be met with a chorus of "member when SP was gud!" lol We're geniuses!

>nostalgia tripping is an observable trend in pop culture, so much so that it's been commented on and satirized hundreds of times
>when South Park makes a joke about it, they're obviously weaving an elaborate web of conspiracy to allow them to escape any criticism by their oldest fans

You're not thinking straight, my dude.

My dad has the same hair and up until a few years back rocked the same mustache. He also has a degree in geology.

Why was the WoW episode the only good one?

Welcome to Cred Forums

Randy was never a good character. I always thought he was annoying.

>remember when marriage used to be between man and a woman
what was his problem with that?