Just finished watching this for the first time. It was one of the most powerful films I've ever seen

Just finished watching this for the first time. It was one of the most powerful films I've ever seen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool.

>You will give the people an ideal to strive towards. They will race behind you, they will stumble, they will fall. But in time, they will join you in the sun, Kal. In time, you will help them accomplish wonders.

This scene... oh man. The whole movie was a masterpiece of pure cinematographic greatness. A pleasure for both eyes and mind, a film that challenges the enstablished dogmas of superhero movies and Nietzche's "superhuman" philosophy with heart and humbleness, combined with groundbreaking visual effects and incredible acting by all performers.

This film is by all means one of the greatest ever created, being easily the best in its genre and the best from the year 2013.

Snyder's immense talent is starting to shake the very core of Holllywood and cinema itself.

>powerful
this is an alarm tripping meme phrase for a shit movie

I wasn't buying it. Why did the unemployed lumberjack put on a silly costume for?

>meme phrase
>meme x
neck you are self

>just met his real race
>wants to wear the garb of his people
People that pretend that the movie is hard to understand are the worst.

same

youtube.com/watch?v=DXAva_gO8Qk

Don't worry its just tasteless plebeians from Cred Forums

Damn.
Not a fan of capeshit but this was great.

That was sweet.

The best capeshit movie so far, better than Nolana's para ser honesto (to be honest) with you my families

>wants to wear the garb of his people

Maybe. But you can't deny that it was ridiculous. That flamboyant cape. The red boots. The concept design for this character is antiquated.

You're complaining about Supes in general now, not MoS.

wat up DC, Snyder bros

The best capemovie since The Dark Knight / Iron Man 1, since MoS came out no other capemovie has surpassed it

>IQlets cant even form their own opinions so they use pasta
lmao

>>>/reddit/

watch more than 4 films
them shits is gay as hell junior
go suckle mommys tit somemore, you got a lot of growing to do little man
/dont ever say that to ur mom again

It was the undersuit of kryptonian battle armor, thats why zod had the same thing on underneath.

I'm glad Snyder is only directing Justice League Kinopiece I

That way we'll get the Kino Superman Trilogy

>most powerful films

eh, this can technically be correct. Can't think of a live action movie with "power levels" on MoS' level.

An unlike Captain Memerica this Supes trilogy is tightly connected.

Shame cgi was shit on his first flight fucking helen slaters supergirl had the same shot flying through heards of animals and looked more realistic

>muh CGI
tired meme

MoS's CG looked wonky at times, but the FF scene was not one of them.

Yea in my opinion its the exact opposite, but eyes are different. Zod v supes fight was pretty top notch in the cg department tho

>Zod v supes fight was pretty top notch in the cg department tho

Shitposts incoming.

why?

really makes you think

If you think this then you'll jizz in your pants when you get around to watching Terminator 2

This

Of course it is, it was made by the most powerful director in Hollywood.

>most powerful
Looks like manlet overcompensation.

that's not Mel

Christkino

I guess you dont saw a lot of movies dont you?

For me it wasn't the fight scenes that made mos great, it was the tone and atmosphere and the underlying subtle message of hope and belonging that sets it apart from the cookie cutter shit that's spewed out

it's a good movie

marvelcucks must be so angry that the DCEU is made for adults while they are left with the Disney children's universe

Numale detected.

SJW, please.

Glad you liked it, OP. It's one of my all-time favorites, too.

Just put Cred Forums and then this would make a great banner.

>that scene where Henry laughs

melted_heart.jpg

tfw putting man of steel theme on when running and sprinting during crescendo

I do it when lifting, it's pretty good

I loved the movie, but lmao at the baiting force of this thread.

Me too. I also think it does a masterful job of portraying the changing relationship between a child and his parents. There's no single moment of transformative epiphany, just a subtly shifting perspective on the lessons he's given.

Even by the end of the film, you're left with the impression he's not grown into full maturity. He's still unearthing the hidden wisdom in the lessons of his childhood.

I especially enjoyed the scene where Pa Kent told Superman letting those kids drown would be an acceptable outcome and completely alright.
Or the part in the sequel where he tells him about drowning horses and how he enjoyed eating pie while they fought for their lives.

Holy fuck, I never noticed this.

Thanks!

You're the christ-killer who's fitshaming.