Name a better television show than Raw in 1998 and 1999

Name a better television show than Raw in 1998 and 1999.

You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
youtube.com/watch?v=b_3jW_0jnzc
youtube.com/watch?v=BhY08Ctcz9k
youtube.com/watch?v=XGIPO4L2ZEw
youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>wrestling
it was fun when I was a child but I think its really weird for grown men to watch it and talk about it (and then go on to shit on real sport)

Attitude era = best era

>real sport

The only real sports are in the Olympics

The rest is wrestling tier with more nigger politics

what did you say faggot? we train hard, we work our asses off, we risk our lives, you saying wrestling is fake? your bitch ass is fake, i will fucking kill you.

because plot lines are more entertaining then a bunch of chads trying to move a ball around for 5 hours plus commercials

so do acrobats and circus performers, but they don't try to claim it isn't all an act.

I tried. I really did. But I simply cannot.

watching rasslin for the plot is like reading for the feel of paper. The main purpose and function is the homosex and the plot is just there to contain it.

WCW

>like reading for the feel of paper.

Good fun when your a kid/teenager and so forth, but after so many years, you 'should' get sick of it and move on. Especially now since it's no longer at the same level it was in 90s. I think the last time i watched it was when CM Punk turned heel and Cena came back as the peoples champ. It was around then when i thought 'yeah, i'm not interested in this anymore'.

I bet you don't even smell your books when you read them.

I bet you don't even lick your fingers each time to turn each page.

The reason you were sick of that was because it was shit. You realise that other than the name and the genre, wrestling since around 2002 is not really the same show it was at its late 90s peak - hence the lower ratings.

>The Olympics
>I spent all my life training to throw a stick further than you
>now give me my medal

Max Landis is actually right
youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA

>Shawn Michaels best girl tbpqh

Hi, Vince.

>car crash tv
>storylines that made no sense
>homoerotic undertones
>tastelessness
>zombie man

Shouldnt have been as fucking entertaining as it was reeee

It's literally soap opera tier. If you enjoy that you should neck yourself.

but i enjoyed The Rock skits, Los Guerreros scamming, Cryme Tyme stealing, Gay Rico and Golddust-Booker T shenanigans

WCW Nitro.
Lol these wrestling plebs are too easy.
They're always sucking Vince McMahons brass ballsack. They were watching the wrestling equivalent to Disney channel. They still are

youtube.com/watch?v=b_3jW_0jnzc

i remember watching this episode of raw as a kid and i was terrified that austin was going to be embalmed live on TV

nigga when i was a kid i was scared shitless of the Undertaker. I really taught that he'd bury Hulk Hogan

>And he threw that spear
>He throws it so far
>He never need to work a normal job
>Just /fit/ all week and chill
>With a fkn medal and 6 days of fame + reminder in a few years, mybe tv appearance

>Totally fucked up in life

Its soap opera for men.

is this wrestling kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=BhY08Ctcz9k

delete this bro, owen hart is a cool guy

>owen hart is a cool guy
>didn't even apologize for breaking Stone Cold's neck

most of the wwe roster liked owen. he's the one guy that everyone liked

why did they kill him then?

>you will never trick Paul Bearer into sending Undertaker to a mental asylum and then throw his fat sorry ass down a manhole with Stone Cold and Kane
>you will never lick the underside of Jacqueline's tit

Why live?

It's easy to be popular when you've just died a tragic death. Who's going to come out to the media and say "Yeah I know he plummeted to his death trying to entertain you all, but he was really a bit of a cunt in my opinion"

there was really no reason for Warrior to suck up to Owen and he's really hard to work with but Warrior vouched that Owen's the one guy where everyone likes

It's still real to me damn it!

I enjoy it. It's so fucking goofy that it's hard not to enjoy it. It's like any other TV show, but it's shot live and it requires athletic ability. Imagine if GoT was live for like 5-8 hours a week, the actors all had to take part in choreographed fights, etc. It's basically theatre with bombastic fake fights. Genuinely don't understand why some people get so worked up over it.

>why did Steve kill him then?
ftfy

ARE YOU TELLING ME THIS ISN'T REAL?

youtube.com/watch?v=XGIPO4L2ZEw

Impact Wrestling in 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=2jzScgAhSt0

BROTHER NERO

>it was fun when I was a child but I think its really weird for grown men to watch it and talk about it (and then go on to shit on real sport)

NO YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG THERES NOTHING ABNORMAL ABOUT THAT HURRR

t. Noah Antwiler

DELETE

>you will never relive Stone Cold flushing Kurt Angle's medals down the toilet
>you will never get the chills as Undertaker is ambushed by 5 people wailing on him and Kane showing up to fuck shit up

It's not the 80s anymore, performers are pretty open that it's staged now. The staggering amount of wrestling podcasts is enough proof that Kayfabe is dead.

>I throw the stick farther than any other living human at the moment.
>not a big thing

surpass me if you can faggot and take the medal fame and easy life for yourself

Take a shower
Hit the weights
Get a clue

/asp/ memes are garbage

Begging you to have sex pal

I seriously want to become a writer for them and turn it all around
I've been watching recently off and on again and again, hoping it gets better but it doesnt
Lucha Underground got it, but I fear PG WWE cannot be saved unless they hire me

>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.

Damn, that's the first time I've ever seen anything showing his dead drop.