If he left RLM, would you stop watching?

If he left RLM, would you stop watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDEg-rH0uBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz49OjLZK4
youtube.com/watch?v=5-CNWZFZYlU
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_Cr6NgAz8
youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU
facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1117679&page=91
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's only 5' 1".

I'd start watching.

I already stopped watching, OP.

I feel jay, rich and aidsmoby are all entertaining people.

Yeah... it's all his show, he's literally the only person singularly responsible for everything ever done under the Red Letter Media name. So yeah, without him there is no RLM

No.
Jay is the Phil Collins of RLM.
At first you think he's just some drummer but he's carring most of the conversations at this point.

I wouldn't stop watching but I'd stop enjoying.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDEg-rH0uBQ

Probably. If Jay started doing those short reviews of movies that I'll never watch again I might watch those.

Probably. Rich and Jay are still great.

Well, Jay isn't funny as much as he's the most concise.

Yeah
I mean I like Jay too but I can't picture anyone else filling his role

If any of them left it would be a pretty big blow desu

They could probably get away with Jack not being there if anyone.

Mike, Jay and Rich are RLM as far as I'm concerned.

Should change the name to RJM.

Probably. Rich is good but he's proven he isn't good on his own with Previously Recorded. Jay is good and I may watch him on his own but not him + the other guys without Mike.
Pinhead and Shitbeard are awful and the show would be better without both to begin with, although aidsmoby is growing on me a little. He definitely has ADHD or something and it seems like that's calming down lately.

I'd rather watch Mike, Jay, Rich, + those two Canadian boys. That's the best match up.

>He watches RLM for their opinions and not for the comedy/banter
You're doing it wrong

Their opinions are pretty okay most of the time too. I'd take their word over most (((critics))).

Yes

I want to keep Jack around just for the chance they might do another wacky jokes vid with his kids

'do you want to hear a joke?'
'no'

Probably, yeah.

Jay is nice but Rich screams too much and everybody else is dull.

The Spoony of RLM?

Yeah. I love Jay but he can't carry it without Mike even though Mike obviously stopped giving a shit lately.

Nah man

RLM and cinemassacre are probably the only completely original youtube channels, no chance i'll give up on those

What is that even supposed to mean?

if you'd think about the scenario realistically where for whatever reason Mike left RLM, I think Jay would close RLM since RLM is Mike and Jay. I'd follow what both of them would do individually if they'd quit RLM.

This, Jay is bad ass and Mike is a struggling alcoholic at this point.

>a struggling alcoholic
ha ha no

any links mate?

>If any of them left it would be a pretty big blow desu
Apart from aids and beard

Stop enabling Mike, he needs to hit rock bottom before he can change.

They both have no careers beyond RLM.They certanly can't make real movies for shit.

what does beard do for rlm anyway?
just seems like dead weight

Could Blanc Screen Cinema and GMP (Get Mike Pussy) Pictures coexist in a post-RLM internet media landscape?

He's the bench player substitute for when Jay is on vacation or when Mike is taking a nap

They aren't making much content anymore so what difference would it make?

We get one HitB every 4 weeks, and one BotW every 8 weeks, and one Plinkett review every 6 years apparently.

>If Mike left the only thing that's ever good at, what would happen

probably some kind of suicide on his part.

>At first you think he's just some drummer but he's carring most of the conversations at this point.

You mean Jay is a talentless nobody shunned by actual musicians and liked only by plebs?

Because then your Phil Collins analogy works PERFECTLY.

is gilchrist ever coming back?

Why do you faggots pretend that RLM are "lazy" and that they don't put out almost weekly videos? What's the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz49OjLZK4

No, I watch it for Jay's eclectic taste in movies, not for Mike's love of capeshit

But Mike owns RLM anyway so it's a dumb question

>pretend

I've enjoyed Best of the Worst when Mike isn't there and Pre Rec, which occasionally has Jay in it. So yeah, I might keep watching, but I'd definitely miss Mike. His sardonic delivery and dark sense of humor hits the right spot for me desu

September (so far):
>Half in Bag: Blair Witch and Don't Breathe
>George Lucas Salad Unboxing
>re:View: Blade
>re:View: Blair Witch Project

August:
>Best of the Worst: Plinketto
>Pre Rec: No Man's Sky
>Ben Hurt
>Half in the Bag: Stranger Things
>Top 1 Things We Didn't Know About Suicide Squad
>Half in the Bag: Suicide Squad
>Scientist Man Explains Ghostbusters

July:
>Star Trek Beyond
>re:View: The Road Warrior
>Half in the Bag: Ghostbusters (2016)
>re:View: Ghostbusters (1984)
>Best of the Worst: Wheel of the Worst 12
>re:View: Eraserhead

June:
>Half in the Bag: ID4 Resurgence
>Best of the Worst: Pocket Ninjas, Cyclone, Dangerous Men
>re:View: ID4
>re:View: Escape from New York

Yeah they just don't make any videos these days

>No, I watch it for Jay's eclectic taste in movies
Is this satire?

As long as they keep Jack & the Pre Rec streams, I'm there. Pre Rec is comfy.

Considering that only Mike and Jay edit every single video (except Pre Rec), this is actually impressive.

You're saying it's wrong?

plinkett review soon, rich saw a rough cut of it

Manlets, when will they learn

>re:View
extremely low effort series in comparison with HiB or BoW
>George Lucas Salad Unboxing, Top 1 Things We Didn't Know About Suicide Squad
funny useless skits "we need to pretend we are making videos to our patrons"
>Pre Rec
why should I even care
>Stranger Things
originally part of Suicide Squad review without intro and outro
>no Plinkett

lazy frauds

>it only counts as "real" content if I personally think it does
Okay.

Maybe? Depends who would take his place, I really dislike beardfat, but I don't mind AIDSmoby that much.

>>George Lucas Salad Unboxing
>funny useless skits "we need to pretend we are making videos to our patrons"

Rich implied it's an excerpt from the Plinkett review, that there's a bigger context to it.

>September (so far):
>>Half in Bag: Blair Witch and Don't Breathe

You realize September is over and there won't be more this month right?

So in total, September had ONE video.

re:View is a shit show with no value.

>>re:View
extremely low effort series in comparison with HiB or BoW
It requires pretty much the same amount of post production work as Half in the Bag.

>George Lucas Salad Unboxing, Top 1 Things We Didn't Know About Suicide Squad
>funny useless skits "we need to pretend we are making videos to our patrons"
It's an promo for the upcoming Plinkett review

>Pre Rec
>why should I even care
You don't have to. Doesn't change the fact that it's produced content that they do

>>Stranger Things
>originally part of Suicide Squad review without intro and outro
Does that somehow mean it didn't require editing?

>>no Plinkett
It's coming

How do you know they won't have another video out this week?

>listing skits
>listing non-shows like re:view and scientist man
>listing fucking ben hurt

SO MUCH CONTENT WOW

SHOW ME AGAIN HOW YOUR LIST DOESN'T PROVE THEY DO ONE HITB A MONTH?

Because the chances of that are less than 1%?

The last HitB only came out like 1 week ago, they WILL NOT have another one this month.

>literally one HitB every 4 weeks
>literally you shifting the goalposts with shit like re:View

The last BotW was MONTHS AGO.

>It requires pretty much the same amount of post production work as Half in the Bag.
it's an user pretends to be an RLM member episode

>they're lazy because they produce a lot of content but not all of it is specifically what I want

Skits and shit like salad review are NOT content you obese autistic patreon monkey.

I might watch some videos If Jay was in them but yea I'd stop watching most of their stuff if Mike left

Mike and Jay are RLM

Rich is good as a guest but he's no Mike or Jay

Mike owns it though so pretty dumb hypothetical

>Because the chances of that are less than 1%?
That's a nice statistic that you just pulled out of your ass.
They could have a re:View out this week. They could have another Half in the Bag out this week. Hell, they could have the Plinkett review out this week. Why is it so important to you to paint RLM as being lazy even though reality shows that they're not?

>literally one HitB every 4 weeks
This is incorrect though.

>The last BotW was MONTHS AGO.
It was one month ago. They average one a month.

>Skits and shit like salad review are NOT content
So I just imagined that that video exists?

>g-guys i'm sure there will be another hitb this m-m-month

TOP KEK

Fuck off.

>September is over (Ignoring the remaining 4 days of September)
>There won't be more this month (I know this for sure despite the fact that their Patreon said otherwise)
>These other shows that they did produce don't count, they don't meet my Mike Stoklasa Purity Test

I'm just going to assume that you're Josh shitposting anonymously, nobody else could be so consistently stupid.

>nobody else could be so consistently stupid.
This must be your first RLM thread. Reality doesn't exist here. It gets in the way of pointless bitching.

He is RLM

Laughing at the idea that these guys owe you any set amount of content, honestly. They're throwing out full 1-2 hour long discussions of movies on Soundcloud, engaging with their forums and going to cons. You're getting all of that for free, don't try to pretend that you're giving them money on Patreon or anything, the reality is that you're leeches demanding free stuff and getting upset when it doesn't meet your expectations.

Not really. There's more Jack/Rich RLM content in existence than Mike has ever made. I think they've pretty successfully transformed into a gaming channel now.

Previously Recorded though. Jack is great there.

>Jack is great there
This.

Pre rec has it's own channel

>They're throwing out full 1-2 hour long discussions of movies on Soundcloud
This is true.

>engaging with their forums
This is incorrect.

>and going to cons.
They haven't been to a con in five years, user.

I think we can all agree that Josh is fucking cancer
>Pre-watching movies to get the best zingers in
>Taking the plot of shitty Filipino B-roll WAY too seriously
>Somehow manages to stand out as a complete slob in a room full of complete slobs

AIDSMoby at least has some charm, he's grown on me and it seems like he took peoples' criticisms to heart. Josh is irredeemable.

He's also an SJW on twitter

beardfat is the WORST

>>Pre-watching movies to get the best zingers in
What are you even basing this on?

No. Mike is my least fave. Yes, even behind Jack.

You mean to tell me this overweight, balding, thick framed glasses wearing manchild is an SJW? what a surprise

Lots of nerds look like that. Glasses and that cancerous t-shirt give him away though.

what an asshole

Jack is ok when he is on RLM shows, but annoying as fuck on Pre-Rec, he just can't shut up.

Josh is awful, yeah

Jack is really funny and he seems like a wonderful family man. It's unfortunate that Cred Forums memers have chosen to pick on him while mostly ignoring Josh, who is literally the worst human being alive.

1/10

The ting is, on BoTW there's 4 people, but on Pre Rec there's two. So both of them will be talking twice as much. I dont find him much different on either, besides noticing he has a laugh just as noticeably pace breaking as Rich when watching the vidya stuff

>GMP (Get Mike Pussy) Pictures

Is that what GMP really stood for?

Why would he leave his own pet project?
This is the most recognition and attention he will get.

When will we get the Tarzan soundtrack, Jay edition?

I'm okay with this if it means Jay will be doing Tarzan's yells.

he'll gaymarry that cringy fuck who was on best of the worst that time

We need clarification on this.

I hated Jack when he would show up in stuff like HitB, but yeah, watching through BotW he grew on me. Mike-Jay-Rich-Jack seems like the best quadrumvirate

No, I wouldn't. I actually enjoyed that recent episode when Mike wasn't there, and Rich the Mad Man took over. Now if Mike, and Rich both left I would stop watching. There really wouldn't be much left. Jays cool and everything, but I don't really relate to Jay all that much. I'm not a gayfag so I don't give Jay bounce points for being a cute metrosexual now or because of his "feet" as some Cred Forums anons do.

How the fuck does anyone stand these fucking idiots playing games

>game doesn't instantly explain controls and mechanics
>whine about how they don't know what to do

>game explains controls and mechanics through on screen prompts
>don't read what's on screen and then whine about how they don't know what to do

>game explains controls and mechanics through forced tutorial
>complain about "handholding", don't pay attention to the tutorial, and then whine about how they don't know what to do

Retard.

The whole show is an elaborate joke by Mike to torture his fans.

That'd be Gilchrist

>Mike wasn't there, and Rich the Mad Man took over.
This need to happen more often

The ONLY reason I'm subscribed to RLM is for their Plinkett reviews.

Mike and Jay come off like douchebags who try to hard with their cynical, fake-stupid personas, they perfectly fit the stereotype of snobby critics who are all talk and no show.

Of course, they don't seem very smart either, like when they criticized the last Hobbit film for having Bilbo fall unconscious in the battle, when that was what happened in tho book. Then they were offended by the statutory rape and incest jokes in "That's my Boy!" when they made a character who's a serial killer who murders women and eats/has sex with cats.

You realize that movies are different than books right? And that just because something works in a short children's book doesn't mean it would work in an epic 3 hour movie?

Your entire post makes you sound pretty fucking dumb desu

In the book, Bilbo falls unconcious... and the narrator skips the whole battle.

>Then they were offended by the statutory rape and incest jokes in "That's my Boy!" when they made a character who's a serial killer who murders women and eats/has sex with cats
You see, user, there's this thing called context. Also, execution. You're fucking dumb.

has more to do with making basic observations

>" when they made a character who's a serial killer who murders women and eats/has sex with cats.

You forgot to mention one of that characters best traits.

>they were offended by the statutory rape and incest jokes in "That's my Boy!"

As men I think they were just pissed off or pointing out the double standard between men and woman or rather what woman seem to be able to get away with. When grown woman hit on boys in comedy films it's viewed as hot or funny, however when Man hits on girl in movies its always depicted as an epic horror drama where the male is depicted as a larger than life evil monstrous Beast.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-CNWZFZYlU

>Edited
Mike is the brains behind RLM, and all of it's characters. Rich his the heart and soul of RLM.

Jay used to be the chubby slob, Barney Rubble sidekick type that would just sit next to Mike during reviews. Once RLM blew up he lost weight, started going to salons instead of his old barber, and plays it safe by agreeing with almost everything Mike says.

At his point Jay is manly there to apple to young college age normie types.

If you unironically think Mike of all people is a 'snobby' critic you are turbopleb beyond redemption
He routinely praises schlocky and 'dumb but fun' movies

>apple to

Can anyone explain me why they don't make more Plinkett reviews?

I'm sure this was asked a billion times before, but I need to know

pic unrelated

Mike is literally the third worst member of RLM now. Above Fatbeard (who got unfollowed by the woman he named his Twitter after the other night and he cried it was kektacular), and Rich. Below Jay, anyone else that comes on the shows, and even Jack. I like Mike, he's just not as good as he used to be. Maybe after he gets this newest Plinkett out he'll be under less pressure and go back to how he was.

>That smokin hot Latina

I found her on Facebook, she's still smokin hot. I asked her if she wanted to come over to my house and let me puff her feet and she blocked me, fucking fascist bitch. She's obviously a lesbian.

They are making more Plinkett Reviews. The teaser for The Force Awakens review has been out for a while now.

>apple to young college age normie types

Oh he's definitely a fruit alright. I saw him giving handjobs to punks for $15 a squirt under the Hoan Bridge not long ago. Soft, soft hands.

I'll be honest, he's surprisingly dumb.

Like. I didn't expect this bro dude tier of attitude coming from him. He can give a good critic and analysis of something but he needs lots of prep time. His on the spot opinions like in half in the bag are just so fucking... inane... Like you can clearly tell Jay is very uncomfortable and confused sometimes...

That's becoming more and more frequent too.

What is Mike's deal? Why does it feel like he has never wanted to be there?

Mike believes in ghosts. Enough said.

Him, Jay and Rich add so much each to the mix I'm not sure how well it would go if any left.

I'd still probably watch Rich & Jack's PreRec and I would definitely listen to Jay just drone on about movies in an hour long vlog once a week or whatever.

That's just because he watches movies only drunk now.

I think it's pretty obvious that Mike is trying to get bigger and kick the door open to get in the industry. The simple fact they've invited Max Landis still bugger my mind so much. It's so obvious a guy like Mike has nothing to do with a guy like Max. He's obviously trying not to step on anyone's toes desperately hoping he'll get a low budget film... So obvious...

>Fatbeard (who got unfollowed by the woman he named his Twitter after the other night and he cried it was kektacular)

I SAW THAT! Too funny. I guess even she couldn't stand him posting 50 tweets a night whining about politics and wrestling.

All we want is fucking pussy. When will bitches understand.

Mike is the only funny person on there. You take him out and it becomes a generic review show that spouts the same shit from review sites.

Beardfat doesn't want pussy, he wants to be buttfucked with a strapon to show he's not a member of the evil patriarchy.

>I found her on Facebook
which is...

I like Jay and Rich enough, but RLM without Mike would just feel hollow.

mike is just a pawn of rich evans

rich evans is the true genius behind RLM

t. college student

Here let me just save you the trouble.

Whens plinkett review

Your mom goes to college.

>Phill Collins
>not ruining Genesis

Rich didn't see shit. He said he's been working on something for plinkett, obviously he knows what the review is about. And we all know it's coming soon. Hence the fucking teaser video they put out moron.

wow Mike is a really lucky guy, good for him

No, honestly. Mike has proved to have pretty shitty taste in movies over the years and his standards have gone down. Also he is really easy to bias (like how he started sucking Max Landis's dick after he came on the show). He spends most of his time drunk and sleepy. He doesn't even pay attention to the movies he watches. He's getting too old and senile.

Jay is the one carrying the whole show. He has excellent tastes in movies and knows how to critique them. He gives his honest opinion about movies and doesn't give a shit about hurting """celebrities""" feels like Max Landis. He actually pays attention to movies and analyzes them. He's a TRUE film critic and very witty.

The day Jay leaves or dies, then RLM is screwed. Big time.

I don't think they gave any Max Landis movie a good review. Before or after.

Ones you start to correct typos, and grammer, you officially are out of real arguments, and you must realise you lost this discussion, and all respect.

You're mom lost all respect.

Mike is too smart for the "true film" meme and the most unpretentions REAL movie fan in the group

I've see updated head shots of her but, I never knew she had a facebook.

It also depends if there is a woman in the room. Women don't like rape jokes or mean jokes towards them so they get triggered.
Like when they had that one woman on there and she got triggered by the beer scene and they destroyed it for her. But then when it was all guys reviewing a movie with rape it it they loved it.
They can't like something that may trigger women if a woman is in the room because of politeness.

Why is why women guests are the worst.

>(who got unfollowed by the woman he named his Twitter after the other night and he cried it was kektacular)

>grammer

>thinks all girls are prudes
back to /r9k/

Yes?

>You're

>tfw I have been arguing on both sides to fuck up your shit e-celeb thread for the past half hour

I gotta go watch some football and fuck my gf now. Have fun you fags.

Nah, he's the most obnoxious guy on the show.

>Like when they had that one woman on there and she got triggered by the beer scene and they destroyed it for her. But then when it was all guys reviewing a movie with rape it it they loved it.

Jesus Christ /reddit9k/ could you be any more delusional? The reason they didn't like the rape in the Psycho From Texas was because it was so long and really creepy, and they also said they found the rape in Deathstalker creepy and gross. Go take your risperdal.

>Your mom watches football and fucks your gf now.

Mike has said that he liked American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein now. With a straight face. And he handled Me Him Her with kiddie gloves when he normally would have torn it apart. He really does not want to hurt Max Landis's feelings.

Contrast to Jay who gives zero fucks about Max Landis and does not like his movies and will never change his mind just because Max came on the show.

>Posting my own reply and image from the other day against me when I was trolling you too

I like you. You're good.

the majority of Cred Forums looks like this

Probably. Mike and Jay aren't *just* the eye candy. They contribute the best shit to discussions.

Rich is great, Jay is shit, and Mike is bretty gud. So I guess Rich would have to take over...

>Jay is shit

End your life.

Id watch it more, hes the worst part.

Agreed. I'm so fucking glad Jessie isn't part of the group anymore. Rich made a joke once about woman, and she got fucking triggered, and spoke up against his joke. All the other guys pretended not to hear it.

Hes got a point tho. I guess Jays enjoyable if you're a teen, in your early 20s or a fag.

You don't have a point, and I'm none of those things.

What is it about RLM that attracts creepy delusional weirdos that make up shit about them and their personal dynamics?

isnt Mike kind of a cuck for prefering his show over his woman and her happiness?

making up stories is the hot new marketing strategy, Jack learned from the best

No user thats what makes him a winner!
A man is a man all his life, but a woman is only sexy until she becomes your wife!

I just do it to make people upset. Nothing else to do when I'm supposed to be doing my work here at the office. I'd have the paralegals helping me shitpost if I didn't think they would be bad at it.

>Jay is bad ass

What?

Jay is enjoyable if you have a deeper interest in movies.

Based Al. Also dat Rena Riffel, I fapped to her short parts in Showgirls more than any other when I was a kid. Like the scenes when her and Elizabeth Berkley would do the double striptease.

*has a firm ass

Not really, I appreciate his critique. He has no stage presence though. He's not Mike or Rich, he just feels like a guy talking about movies.

Jay confirmed for being a Metrosexual

I liked that salad unboxing video. I watch a lot of MRE unboxing videos on youtube. Rich hit the nail on the head in terms of imitating unboxing videos involving food.

If loving Rich Evans is wrong, I don't wanna be right.

>I watch a lot of MRE unboxing videos on youtube
are you some kind of factory quality control person?

Every time I see him all I can think of is his stupid fucking tweet about how that mass shooting "HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM" and I imagine him furiously typing to defend the religion of Islam

Those aren't even the same haircuts.

but they have the same sexual preference

They've taken a few jabs at Landis after his visit, though. But it's all the same as Len or the Samurai Cop guy. They made fun of the movies for being shit but don't actually have anything against the guys.

No I just have an interest in military history etc and smoke too much weed. Sometimes I get carried away.

Stop projecting your closeted gayness on Jay. He's said during streams several times that he likes women, talks about hot chicks being naked in movies (Re-Animator for example) and seems like he wants to puke when that "GayForJay" guy sends in a question for him. Not to mention he had a bunch of hot chicks get naked in his earlier shorts, which he probably did so he could casting couch them because manlets can't get any sex any other way than through forcing a woman because they are barely people.

Are they ever going to to another commentary track?

>RLM
redneck lives matter?

come and watch mikes shitty spacecop movie

>muh prog wankery
>has yet to graduate to sophistipop
Who's the pleb again?

>Mike leaves
>replaced by Max
>whole show is Jay and Max fighting over who's more pretentious and "patrician"

I'd like that even better, honestly

That's him and his brother. Probably on vacation somewhere.

Whatever you say, pal.

Is anyone supposed to think that's actually Jay?

You should probably leave this website if you think everyone is serious at all times.

all that shit sounds like something a closeted, insecure man would do so people think hes not gay. "Putting his cards on the table", as his canadian friend said once.

and his autistic shorts have women because female nudity is seen as sexual and tabooesque, so it gives a fake layer of artfulness to his work

Like he said I think you're projecting your gayness onto him.

>Act like a heterosexual male
>HE'S DEFINITELY GAY AND JUST TRYING TO HIDE IT THROUGH ACTING STRAIGHT!

You can't win. The game is rigged.

Or maybe you just have a shit sense of humor?

You sound pretty fucking retarded desu

Mike is straight, he has had his actual gf on the show. Have you ever seen him do that desperate "FUCK YEAH BIG TITTIES ROCK" bullshit GayJay does?

also there's that one time a girl grabbed Jay's body on camera and he seemed annoyed

As a straight man who has gotten a handjob from Jay under the bridge by the Manhole for $15 I can tell you all for a fact that Jay is straight. It was quite a manly handjob, the only thing I didn't like was he kept talking about how the Holocaust never happened and bringing up Stalin.

Whatever you say, pal.

Adam Egret sucks

If Jay is gay then why did the whole "I love you Lauren, I'M DYING LAUREN!" thing happen? Or the Mike and Jay friendship breaking down because Lisa fucked Mike when Mike knew Jay liked her thing?

Checkmate atheists.

ALL THE STARS ARE HERE!

>Have you ever seen him do that desperate "FUCK YEAH BIG TITTIES ROCK" bullshit GayJay does?
I've literally never seen Jay do this. What the fuck is wrong with you faggots? You create this weird fanfic narrative about their personal lives that is delusional and sad.

Because he's not gay and this thread is filled with lonely permavirgins that project their weird insecurities onto a group of friends that they'll never have in real life.

A lot of gay guys pretend to be bi when they're young and too insecure to come out.

It would be extremely painful.

You would know poopy puffer

I still haven't come out to my parents, not even as bi.

If you put on some women's clothes I'll let you suck my dick.

>dat Rena Riffel, I fapped to her short parts in Showgirls more than any other when I was a kid.
>Elizabeth Berkley would do the double striptease.

You're right. Jays hair style looks more polished and there for 1000x gayer than the actual gay dude.

yeah prolly. i love jay and rich, but mike is best girl.

review requires them to just sit in a chair, it's filler

what cons are they attending, please tell me more

Yes

This. I thought they stopped going to cons a few years back to avoid meeting their autistic, but very devoted fan base.

What forums? Not the Paetron ones.

When the first went, no one knew who they were so they could do whatever they wanted and film silly things. Now they just get harassed by horrible fans and stuff.

Mike probably can't goof around and interview people like he used to due to people recognizing him.

>watching the streams

You watch the half hour reviews they have of specific topics.

But they've disagreed on pretty much every recent review

Jay finally gave up women after that incident.

>Now they just get harassed by horrible fans and stuff.

So they don't like it so much once the shoe is on the other foot. They don't want to be bothered to meet their weird, and odd fans yet before their rise to fame they had no problem going to comic cons to harass, and pock fun of B-list celebs that they are fans of. Oh how the tables have turned. Really makes you think.

>All the autistic forever alone permavirgin faggots hate Jack because he talked shit about Sonic and is married to a Wisconsin 10 and has a family that loves him, things they will never have

Picture related, it's them when they make a post hating based Jack.

They never harassed anyone at cons, you fucking autist. You're getting really desperate for things to bitch about now. Christ how pathetic.

Never really had the problem with Jack which Cred Forums has had throughout the years. He's not one of the most important RLM characters, but I never got the need Cred Forums has had to hate on him. Jack now even tells funny rape jokes.

You speak as if they didn't used to go down to cons, and talk shit about ex-celebs. Calling them has beens Zoo exhibits who are desperate for cash.

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_Cr6NgAz8

>moving those goalposts
Again, they never harassed anyone.

You don't see a difference of sad people trying to squeak out a living based on 15 minutes of semi-fame 20+ years ago and regretting the loss of freedom they've gotten from their semi-fame?

Wow you're fucking stupid

>they never harassed anyone.
That's debatable. How do you think those ex-celebs would feel if they were to ever bump into one of their videos where they are literally called shameless Zoo exhibits.

Not really. If the ex-celebs had money they wouldn't be whoring themselves out for cash at those cons.
I bet Mike and Jay made more money this year than the guy who plays the doctor on star trek voyager. They wanted to be Semi-famouse e-celebs, and they got it. Along with everything else that goes along with it.

>That's debatable. How do you think those ex-celebs would feel if they were to ever bump into one of their videos where they are literally called shameless Zoo exhibits.

Are you trying to make yourself look as ignorant as possible? That's not harassment. It simply isn't.

Also, these old timey celebs willingly put themselves into the public eye by appearing at cons. Mike and Jay have made the decision to not willingly be put in the spotlight by not doing cons anymore.

>They wanted to be Semi-famouse e-celebs, and they got it. Along with everything else that goes along with it.
Do you even know what the fuck you're trying to say anymore?

I was at a convention a few years ago when the RLM guys were there and they were picking on Peter Mayhew really bad. Mike kept pushing him and saying "DO CHEWBACCA! DO CHEWBACCA!" and poor Peter kept reeling and almost falling over because his knees are so bad. Mike kicked his canes out at one point and Peter fell to his knees with a grimace. Mike grabbed him by his head and said "You gonna do Chewbacca or you gonna wish you was never born!" as tears streamed down poor Peter's face. We were all so horrified that none of us dared step in to help him. I looked over to Jay to see if he was going to do anything to stop this horrifying act we were seeing before us but he was just sitting at their booth staring at what was happening and licking his lips and breathing heavily while whispering "Yeah. Yeah. Do it!". I noticed that the table underneath him was bumping back and forth, and at the time I thought nothing of it as I walked away to try to forget the horrors I had seen. It wasn't until a few days later when I woke up in a cold sweat and realized to my horror that Kenny Baker had been nowhere to be found and there had been what I now realized were very quiet tear choked beeps and boops coming from under Jay's rocking table.

>Defending his e-celeb heros this hard.

Know how I know you have no friends and have never seen a vagina in real life?

I'm going to assume you don't see the irony of your post

Same thing happened to me but I was Kenny Baker.

>They wanted to be Semi-famouse e-celebs, and they got it

There is no proof of that.

The original Plinkett reviews didn't show anyone's faces. Half in the Bag only seemed to feature them to make it easier to shoot. Hell, Jay has said several times he would rather work behind the camera when in front when it comes to movies.

They show almost no sign of being attention whores like most YouTube people. Quite the opposite really.

This. It explains their limited fan interaction too. They seem to just enjoy making videos but could do without the attention that goes along with it, especially when it attracts permavirgin autists like the fagfot in this thread that keeps making up bizarre things to try and complain about.

>counting Re:View and Pre Rec

calm down you fat faggot, stop being upset that some people enjoy something you don't and grow the fuck up.

>Re:View

Literally Half In the Bag with older movies.

They actually have done a few half in the bags where they've talked about old films. Classics like Trolls 2 and Godzilla starring matthew broderick.
I agree with you about re:View being shit though. I only get hyped when I see them post a Best of the Worst these days.

>Jay has said several times he would rather work behind the camera when in front when it comes to movies.
Everyone wants to be a director these days.

>This. It explains their limited fan interaction too. They seem to just enjoy making videos
?
>They seem to just enjoy making money
Fixed that for you.

Because being able to make a living doing something you enjoy is a bad thing?

>especially when it attracts permavirgin autists like the fagfot in this thread
salty as fuck, might want to turn off that projector of yours before it overheats though

Here this videos playing your song, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=nAHC7wE7SUU

It is when you attach the first half of your post.
> It explains their limited fan interaction too.
Meaning that they wish to reap all the benefits from their work, and fame, but don't want to be bothered to interact with the actual fans that got them to where they are today.

That's some entitled bullshit, user. They make stuff. People enjoy that stuff. That doesn't mean they're required to interact with them. Classic delusional entitlement.

Yes.

But I would still be willing to watch Jay-only content probably.

>They make stuff. People enjoy that stuff. That doesn't mean they're required to interact with them.

That's where you and Mrs Britney Spears are both wrong, mate. When you put stuff out into the world you make a connection with people. If you're not ready for who may pick up the call don't dial the number.

What Plinkett is that second screencap from?

Preview for RotS I think. It's some solid 7 Milwaukee stripper whore, I used to know her name and have her nudes but that was ages ago.

Not that user, but you're a good person.

he fucking talks about hot chicks and nudes when he's on the pre rec streams

But Games Workshop has been ignoring their fans for years, they even deleted their forums so their fans had no place to even try to interact with them.

Thanks, Satan.

>aidsmoby
>entertaining
"No"

The Wizard is my favorite.

i dont know what GW or britany have to do with any of this but RLM removed their forums recently too

GW is such shit.

Jack's good and you're probably an angry permavirgin if you don't agree. See

RIP Rich Evans

>t. AIDSmoby

I still can't believe he ate all those pizza roles in a single sitting, what a legend

>t. Jelly autistic fatfuck

Go write some more Sonichu fanfiction with some irrational Jack hate added in you full breasted manchild.

>RLM removed their forums recently too
What forums ? You mean other people talk about RLM outside of Cred Forums ? Since when ?

They might have their sights set on Cred Forums. I've noticed that any personal home photos of them hanging out which get posted on Cred Forums are almost always deleted before the thread ends.

Now here's where it gets even creepy. Deleted posts will still show up in the archives because the archives site is a separate site from this one, and is run by different people. Somehow they are able to get their photos deleted from the archives as well. That means that not only do they succeed in getting mods to remove them from this site, but also have the same luck of getting mods from the archives site to remove them as well.

Pure coincidence?

>creepy
*creepier

He is RLM.

RLM has had a forum for years, I didn't know it got deleted. I used to have a name there and only posted once if I remember right.

You can easily get a picture deleted off the archive, just report it on there. They'll delete a picture in minutes if you report it because they're afraid of having CP on there. It might even autodelete but I haven't tested it.

It's still there i believe but they hid the link somewhere to stop randos joining up once they got popular.

Nah, I can't resist Jay and Rich.

Hell even on the gaming channel aids boy is bearable, he kinda of "brightens" things up to usually a good effect.

Only guy I don't like is the beardman who laughs like Chris Hardwick I can't stand him.

cia niggers from this site are stealing our pics

facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1117679&page=91

This desu.

More like he is BLM, the fucking race traitor.

Hell of a guy, that Stoklasa.

i dont know why but i cant stop laughing at this comment

Mike, stop shilling.
Finish the next Plinkett review you lazy ass.

What kind of jack ass calls himself the wizard

I was in a local healthy/expensive type supermarket here in Grand Rapids, Michigan (we have a lot of those) and I'm in line to buy some ham at the deli there. The lady asked me what kind, and I said "I have no fucking idea what different kinds of ham there are, lady" ENTIRELY to loudly and the guy behind me in line I hadn't noticed burst the hell up laughing.

I turn around. Mike Stoklasa.

He kinda half leans around me and says "Honey glazed!" to the lady over the counter and I just kinda stare at him for a sec then smile and say thanks. I'm about to pay for it and he says "No way this one's on me" and pays the check for it right there. I was astounded, it was so awesome that I did the only thing I could think of ... The Nazi salute. Once again he cracks up and asked me if I had any idea how long it had been since someone did that. I said "a year?" he said "try three".

We ended up having coffee at a place across the street. Turns out he bought a house in Monticeto, a really expensive residential area in SB, and has been living there a while. We talked about racial purity for about 45 minutes before he had to take off because his deli stuff was gonna go bad. I shook his hand and said he made my year today. He smiled and beat my head in with a tire iron. I looked up from the floor, my eyes covered in my own blood as I made out a blurry image of an anvil being hoisted above his head. Through the ringing in my ears I couldn't hear his probably racist parting line before the anvil came crashing down, ending my life.

And then won't explain why when he tells the people on the Pre Rec stream they can ask him anything.

"Nah man, I'm not getting into why I'm called The Wizard. I just don't want to. We're not gonna get into that guys."

Like, fuck you ya fat bearded fucking cunt, it isn't your secret CIA handle or something. It's a stupid nickname you gave yourself when you were listening to Neko Case and shopping for ironic t-shirts you fat bitch, give us the details.

he probably just thinks it's cool

Well he's wrong.

Not right away, but eventually.

LAURA

Someone post the infographic with all this shit again. Too fucking funny.

I like the gaming stuff they do so I would still catch that. But no, I wouldn't watch jay and ai moby discuss movies.

its lauren not laura you pleb

Mike's re:View of Independence Day should have been a Plinkett review, you could hear it in his voice how much he wanted to smash it.

LEL

Hes probably just trying to make fun of typical 30 plus year old males who are virgins. Since he is the physical embodiment of what they would look like he calls himself "The Wizard" to make fun of them. Why would he do this to himself ? Hes a major SJW, and to him getting a point across or making fun of the opposition is more important than his own reputation. He and those who know him know he isn't one, and thats all that matters to him. His name is a big FUUU to all the Anti-female Ghostbusters types out there.

I don't think that's it because he said he's been called it for years and years so it would be before people started calling older virgins wizards.

The first time I heard people on this site refer to 30 year virgins as "Wizards" was back in 2008. It's been almost ten years since I first heard of this meme, and it might even be older. Maybe this is what he meant when he said that people have been calling him this for years. After all the meme is technically very old at this point.

Rich has the saddest pair of bitch tits I've ever seen. Good Lord.

Ahahahahah someone found the ad, i refused to believe it was real

It's method acting, for when he plays George Lucas

Nail on the head. Mike's a pleb, Jay's a normalfag, neither are particularly deep thinkers.

Probably a D&D or computer related thing.

Has it really been that long?

I feel old, Gandalf. ;_;

>Phil Collins post
>dubs

they arent even that bad, he just has shit posture.

My copy of Space Cop arrived this morning.

When I opened the box, the disc had a blank cover. I thought they were maybe trying to be deliberately b-movie ironic. So I put it on and there's muffled talking over a black screen. Like there was a physical sheet or cover over the camera as it was rolling. At this point I thought it was just a "le so bad it's good" introduction to the movie and that's when someone aggressively pulls the sheet or cover off the camera, there's that moment where the camera tries to adjust to light in what turns out to be a bedroom. Someone's picked up the camera at this point. There's a fuzziness and lack of focus and it's clearly not an expensive camera. Then the guy behind the camera starts swearing under his breath and it's clearly Mike. Distinctively so. There's a weird rapidness and heavy breathing in his voice and he's clearly drunk. He aimlessly zooms in and out on shit around the room. He finally corrects the zoom and contrast and he pans across to a bed. And Jessi is fucking sitting there wearing jeans, but topless. What the fuck? She looks coked up and like she's been crying cause there's smudges around her eyes that you can see even from where Mike is. Then suddenly he gets really vocal and starts saying all this racist shit and he makes her repeat it. She doesn't seem into it at first but she's clearly getting horny. And then out of nowhere, and I'll never forget this, I hear this weird but immediately recognisable noise of a guy jacking off. Mike directs the camera down to his cock and he's shaking and the camera's shaking and he's just jacking his uncut cock as he makes Jessi keep saying this shit to him. Then it just stopped.

I contacted Mike directly and told him that my brother, who was dying from ALS, was a huge fan of RLM and that he was his favorite and it would mean the world to him if he could get a signed Space Cop art poster to hang in his hospital room where he was living out his last days. He seemed really flippant and seemed not to care what I was telling him about this poor sick boy, saying "Yeah yeah whatever, what does he want on it? You know you've gotta pay for this still right?". I figured he was just having a bad day so I didn't say anything about how rude he was being, I just told him my brother's name and that he would like if Mike just wrote a little personal thing to him and how it would make him cheer up as soon as he saw it. As soon as the words were out of my mouth there was a loud click and then a dial tone. He had hung up. Like I said I figured he must have been having a bad day so I just ignored it and went back to caring for my brother. Then the day came and we got the package with his poster in it. I walked right into my brother's hospital room and said "Hey buddy, your favorite person Mike Stoklasa, Mister Plinkett himself, has sent you a gift and personalized it just for you with how he feels about you!" My brother at this time couldn't move his facial muscles but I could tell he was ecstatic. I popped the poster out of the tube and unrolled it facing my brother. What happened next I'll never forget, as for the first time in months my brother's facial muscles did move. But he did not smile. They formed a frown and a single tear rolled down his cheek. I turned the poster over and saw this. It wasn't an hour later and my brother was dead. The doctors said he had died of a broken heart (and ALS).

Same tbqh

>not "the doctors told me my brother lost the will to live"
could have been better

wtf I hate Mike Stoklasa now

and so you should.

what kind of a closet homosexual nerd has these kind of files?

Mmmm delicious new pasta.

The RLM fanbase is nothing but closeted homosexuals.

>closeted

And you and me. We're not gay. We should kiss to prove it. Show these fuckin queers how straight, tight, and thick we can get you know?

It's easy for fags to be brave on the internet.

Yes

This would've been a great meta joke if a couple of the dvd's had weird plinkett segments on them, or hidden files with women in basements.

this

very unrelated to this topic but that reminds me that Sheeky forums has been stealing our shitposts for like a year now

Literally who

>Or the Mike and Jay friendship breaking down because Lisa fucked Mike when Mike knew Jay liked her thing?
The what now?

Cred Forums is honestly the best place to go for RLM discussions. The RLM subreddit is absolute cancer and constant regurgitation of memes, with no actual opinions.

I think in their next Re:View they should do Alien and Aliens.
Perhaps we will learn more about the masterpiece Alien from Jay, the connaisseur, while laughing at Mike nervously trying to defend the ""movie"" Aliens, uttering something about "shlock" every other minute.

>people shitpost about Rich's parent being dead and being raised by his dying grand-mother
>in the Star Wars Holidya special video he mentioned having watched it at his father's house with his sister

Ages ago. There are still archives of ancient mostly dead forums that have their internet feud. It was also messy IRL as confirmed by a dude they worked with. It also confirmed that Rich Evans was a beautiful human Bean.

Yes

>everybody in this ITT whining about the lack of content
they slowed down to focus on the pre-production for Space Cop 2
it's so obvious