I just watched the pilot because you losers keep harping on about it. I tried to like it but my god...

I just watched the pilot because you losers keep harping on about it. I tried to like it but my god.. How can you like this trash?

the pilot was one of the best pilots I've ever seen. It introduces the different characters easily as well as giving contrast to Tony's mob life vs family life.

Lol

you have shit taste buddy

I bet you're favorite shows include True Blood, Breaking Bad and Desperate Housewives

fucking faggot

Paulie with the classic two finger point

This is now a patrician Sopranos appreciation thread

Why was based Benny the best side character?

Really? These seem more like the shows that a fan of Sopranos would be into. I'm just guessing IMDB would link Breaking Bad in the things you might also enjoy section. I just dont get how the whole board has a hardon for this dadtier show

Breaking Bad is embarrassing garbage for plebs, Sopranos is patrician art for the ages

>dad tier

(((Hesh))) was the best

I wish the Lord would take you now.

you guys get so caught up in the machismo of this show you forget your a bunch of basement dwelling mommas boys

>dad-tier
How old are you, OP? I first saw the show when I was around 16 and the first season just came out on dvd, and I loved every second of it. What do you mean by dad-tier?

Pls, my room is upstairs, user.

22 The only bit I liked was how much the shitty main character enjoyed the ducks. The gangster stuff was boring not that i'm into that sorta thing and the characters seem cheesy. I just watched 8 seasons of KOTH and got bored so thought why not watch some Cred Forums favourites

The pilot is one of the worst episodes of the series. Give it a damn chance ffs.

I do wonder if I had seen it for the first time today, whether or not I would still enjoy it as much. At the time, it was totally groundbreaking and there was nothing like it, so novelty definitely played a part. But if you're not really into gangster shit, well then there you go.

This. I think it was actually one of the worst pilots of all time. Tony doesn't really become Tony until at least a few episodes in.

This fuckin guy

You were born in the 90's right?

I'm 19

OP, would you care to explain your vociferious opinion and why you would consider such beautiful and ambitious storytelling "bad"?

>Judging a show after the first episode
Top pleb, buddy

admit it, it was >Patsy

Not really i mean i kinda did a few posts ago. Just didn't grip me. I dont have a huge problem with the show just how hard you nerds defend it triggers me. Plus no ones explained why its "patrician" yet

give a great show 3 episodes. I didn't click with the wire for 3 or the twin peaks pilot, and i love those shows now. The sorpanos i liked immediately though. Give it 3

Also this show hates everything, all threads you go on theres comments about how bad and reddit it is but you say somethin bad about Sopranos and all this happens

The Pilot is nothing at all like the rest of the series. But you're still a pleb that should kill yourself.

Well it is literally the GOAT tv show of all time.

Atleast with film it's up for contention so you'll find contrarians who don't like the godfather.

If you can't into the sorpanos go find your memes elsewhere, you have no place on a Cred Forums board.